* Beer profiles let you easily see what all your fellow citizens think a beer is like
* Discover similar beers with suggestions based on review data
* Establish a record of every beer you drink and review
* Take and upload pictures of the beers you try and the breweries you visit
* Check in at your current location when reviewing a beer
* Add tasting notes and an overall rating with your reviews
* Revise or add to your review data for a beer at any time
* Add your home brewery and have friends review your beers
* See activity near your location
* Share beers, breweries, or your profile on Facebook and Twitter
Remember, drink respectably and drink responsibly.
Scan barcodes for faster check-ins! (Powered by RateBeer)
Search for beers.
Quickly view beer information on ratebeer.com
Search Foursquare for venues.
Add comments and ratings to check-ins.
Publish check-ins to Foursquare, Twitter, and Facebook.
Add and remove beers from your wishlist.
View your friends' activity (comments coming soon).
View your profile.
Untappd account required for use.
NOT AFFILIATED WITH UNTAPPD. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT UNTAPPD IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH BEERSPEC.
-Chees! en cervezas.
-Opiniones con calificaciones por cerveza
-Perfil de cervecero, que muestra tus deseos, opiniones y toda la actividad en el sitio.
-Sigue a otros cerveceros.
-Encuentra establecimientos en donde venden tus cervezas favoritas.
-Ofertas, descuentos y mucho más!
If you are joining a Beer Crawl set up by someone else, all you need is the Beer Key to get going. Otherwise, why not set up your own Beer Crawl and invite others to join you!
Beer Crawler has the following features:
• Create your own crawl or join someone else’s.
• Check-in to each place (choose between pub/bar/café/club, food stop/restaurant, transport mode/walk/train/bus, or other).
• Comment on each place, and on your feeling.
• Add drinks from a default list (including lager, cider, ale, wine, cocktails, spirits, liquers), or add your own custom drinks.
• Set reminders to leave each place on time.
• Perform a reaction-time/accuracy drunkenness test in each place to measure approximate intoxication.
• View all your friends’ progress.
• Compare your friends’ drunkenness on a graph over time.
• Chat with your friends with an in-built chat feature.
• Share your current progress on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social networks etc.
• See the crawl’s route on a map, and click on each place to see where everyone is.
• Send an email of the day or night’s progress.
• Off-line use is supported for those cellar bars or country pubs with no data-connection.
• Nice swipe action feature to move between pages.
• View old crawls stored on your phone to remind you of the (hopefully) good memories (in case you can’t remember them for some reason!)
• Easy to create your own crawl with postal code search for location set-up.
Please help improve this app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you come across any issues, telling us the BeerKey, Username and any other details of any problems.
Enjoy a lot of drinking games with cards (deck of cards included in the app), kinito - based dice games, memory and intelligence drinking games, skill drinking games with coins, shot glasses and other stuff... pick a game to drink and take your favourite alcoholic beverage with you!
Discover free drinking games on phone in this app like the liar, the small coin, Flip Cup, Circle of death, Never have I ever, Truth or shots (a modified Truth or dare drinking game), Lord of 3, FUBAR, High or Low / Higher or Lower... All of them with instructions 101. Drinking games for two people or more, all for free!
Need party starter games? Take a look at the direct drinking app games to quickly start drinking with your friends! FUBAR, Never have I ever / I never and a few more are included! You can even customize your own FUBAR rules!
And don't forget to try out the movies and tv shows - based in this drinking games app, including Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, The Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, How I met your mother and The Big Bang Theory!
Beer, shots, cocktails... Alcohol to everyone, game after game! Enjoy Drinking Games by categories, a completely free drinking games app with lots of games to drink with your friends, now for your android device!
Based on the beers you rated, the application suggests a beer you should like.
Take this app with you on a trip to Belgium and you won't regret it! You'll always have a new beer to try and will be pretty sure to LOVE it!
NEW! Help us translate this App on AndroGlot.com: http://goo.gl/Az6Ss
- Beer search (+1599 beers available!) by name and BY BARCODE!
- Beer information (type, color, strength...)
- Save your Ratings & Comments for each beer, even offline
- Display of the list of your rated/unrated beers
- Display of the "community" ratings and comments
- Let the application suggest a beer for you, based on your tastes!
- Beer of the week suggestion, in case you're laking inspiration
- All the Breweries' historic and contact information, you never know... (+140 Breweries available!) tap on the contact info to use it.
- A multi-device support for the same user (with password)
- Statistics on your beer taste
- Awards and rewards for the best users
Com ele, você encontra as melhores cervejas, nos melhores bares, restaurantes e choperias da região em apenas alguns toques. E é aí que a brincadeira começa.
Fez check-in, então divulga! Inclua fotos ou dicas e participe de promoções incríveis sempre com a opção de compartilhar a gelada perfeita com seus amigos.
Então deixe de lado a busca pela balada perfeita e encontre o melhor destino para a sua diversão com o Check-in Beer.
Baixe agora mesmo o aplicativo gratuito!
Beer With Me is a social application to keep track of your beer mates and to notify them when you are drinking a nice cold beer. By adding your friends from your contact list you will get notifications when they share their beer status. It is like facebook but with an "Only important information"-filter turned on.
Beer With Me is developed by Team Dag and proudly sponsored by EmbedDev AB
Beer With Me rely on your Google account to identify your email. The first time you start the application you will be prompted to log onto your Google account. This communication is done directly with the Google servers and Beer With Me can not and will not try to compromize your password. After you login you need to grant Beer With Me permission to read your email address from your account.
When granting access to your email address you will be registered automatically. Continue by adding your friends from the contact list which can be accessed by clicking the icon in the top right corner.
From the main activity you press the big beer button to notify your beer mates about your location and beer status. The map below the button indicates how many of your mates that are drinking beer, click the map to get to the map-view.
The rest is kind of self-explanatory.
- According to one person, one of the greatest application designs of all time.
- A BIG "I'm drinking beer"-button specifically designed to function regardless of how many beers you have been drinking.
- Push notifications, no running service in background which will drain your battery.
- Map-view to locate your beer mates with distances to them so you know if you should dust off your old bike or call a taxi.
- Integration with Google services so you don't have to keep information of an additional account.
- Encrypted network traffic to keep your email address safe.
- Integration with Google talk to easily start chat with your beer mates.
Question: My friend is drinking beer but it is not updated on my device.
Answer: Most probably you added your friend with wrong email. The email must match what your friend used when registering.
Question: Can anyone see my location?
Answer: The flow is like twitter, anyone who has you in their contact list and follows you will have access to your status.
Question: I don't want people to see where I'm at and what I'm doing, what should I do?
Answer: Uninstall the application as it is not intended for you.
Question: Who is Dag?
Answer: Dag is a warm and kind person who has come to earth with one purpose - "Bringing people together". After intensive studies he decided that beer is the right way to go.
Please like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/beerjournal
Please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeerJournalApp
Beer Journal helps users log, rate, and save info on every beer they enjoy!
Specifically designed for all beer lovers who can’t remember if they’ve enjoyed that new beer they see on the menu, on tap, or across the beer isle. Even if you know you’ve had it before, what do you remember about it?
BeerJournal was created to alleviate that feeling!
- Search for beer online and downloads cover and brewery images
- Find user location using Foursquare
- Voice-activated Search Feature
- View beer description and brewery location / website
- Post entries to Twitter and Facebook
- Send suggestions via Email and SMS
- Maps location of entries using Google Maps
- Save photos of your beverages
#1 in Top Paid iPhone-Apps in Norway
#1 in Top Grossing Apps in Norway
#1 in the Social Media-category in Norway
“The best app for the summer?” - Nettavisen
“This is a must-have for anybody who likes to have a beer.” - iTromsø
“I’ve been waiting for this app for a long time. Genius!” - Jensbonde (★★★★★)
With Beer prices you can get updated prices, selections, and rating from over 3,000 bars in Scandinavia. Both price and selection can easily be updated thorugh the in-app report function. Make sure that you always have the latest beer prices and selection right in your pocket! In addition to that the app has a ton of awesome features which makes it easier than ever to find the best bar right where you are.
✓ Overview of bars in the 30 largest cities in your country
✓ Sort bars by price, selections or rating
✓ Overview of bars in Scandinavia (in-app purchase)
✓ Discover which bars your friends like
✓ Contact information and map for every single bar
✓ Update prices and selection with the in-app report function
✓ Add your favourite to the favourite list
✓ Find bars nearby with the map function
This application covers following topics
1. What is Islam and who are Muslims?
2. What do Muslims believe?
3. Who is Allah?
4. Do Islam, Christianity, and Judaism have different Origins?
5. Who was Muhammad?
6. How did Muhammad become a Messenger of God?
7. How did the spread of Islam affect the World?
8. Who were some of the great Muslim scientists and thinkers?
9. What is the Quran?
10. Apart from the Quran is there any other Sacred Source?
11. What are the five pillars of Islam? 1st Pillar: Testimony
12. What are the five pillars of Islam? 2nd Pillar: Prayer
13. What are the five pillars of Islam? 3rd Pillar: Charity
14. What are the five pillars of Islam? 4th Pillar: Fasting
15. What are the five pillars of Islam? 5th Pillar: Pilgrimage
16. Is Islam respectful of other beliefs?
17. How did Prophet Muhammad relate to Christians?
18. What do Muslims think about Jesus?
19. Who are American Muslims?
20. How are Islam and America related?
21. Why is Islam often misunderstood?
22. What does Islam say about war?
23. How does Islam guarantee human rights?
24. Why is the family so important to Muslims?
25. How does Islam elevate the status of women?
26. How do Muslim view the elderly, death, and the afterlife?
Jihad Religion Spirituality Christ
Pray Holy Bible Catholic Belief Paradise Hell
On YouNow your vote determines how long a broadcaster stays live on-air. As a broadcaster, you can easily gain new YouTube subscribers, Twitter followers and Facebook friends!
Choose from over 50 channels to watch or broadcast on. There is something for everyone!
- Discover awesome live broadcasts
- Chat, vote and meet live broadcasters
- Broadcast yourself and gain Twitter, Facebook, YouTube followers
- Push notifications so you never miss your favorite YouNower's broadcast
Meetup Inc. does not endorse or sponsor this product, and we are not affiliated with Meetup Inc.
RSVP *does* work, as described in the help text. If you are having problems with it, then send an email so that together we can find out why it isn't for you. Simply leaving a comment saying that it doesn't help anyone.
If you're upgrading from the free version of Socializer, make sure that you uninstall that version before purchasing this one.
Want auto calendar sync? Check the website for iCal feed details.
Problem? Suggestion? Question? Send an email!! I can't read your minds.