Review from Andrew Beldecos
Nice app, beer list for my local hangout is usually more current than the printed beer menu. Would be better if you could select more than one brewery, style, or country button in the filter window.
September 1, 2017Thanks for the review! We're happy you're enjoying the app. Cheers! :-)
As of today has stopped working. Just spins then white screen, very frustrating.
After yesterday's update, now it doesn't open at all! From slowest to nothing. GOOD JOB!!
Overall, works pretty good after recent updates. Bugs are minimal and searchable beers are bountiful.
App is great except it would be nice to be able to scan the label instead of having to search for it. Vivino is a similar app except for wine and does thus flawlessly. Any chance you can implement this?
App does not start on os version 5.1. it just show spinner screen.
Latest update wont load on my phone :(
New in 3.1.3:
- Filter Top Rated Beers by Location
- Filter Trending Beers by Style
- Notifications while In-App
- Better Date Pickers for Custom List
- Number of times you have had a beer is back after check-in!
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't add a item to another list via the "..." icon on the list item
- Adding auto-refresh to Filter Type when filtering/sorting on a Custom List
- Performance Improvements and General Fixes
Drink Pittsburgh is your #1 mobile connection to our thriving libations scene.