You do not have any RADAR,AIS or radio device but you have a smart phone.
USea is for you!
Enjoy free nautical chart, live AIS marine traffic, marine weather and view other boats of the USea community near you.
Share your profile with other users.
Add your points of interest with their description and picture and view them directly on the map.
Stay connected with USea Talk ! Exchange instant messages and point of interest.
The maritime social GPS network. (Now you see)
Follow us on tweeter @useatech
WARNING : Do not use for navigation.
* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
If you like Marine Navigator Lite and are looking for enhanced navigational functions check out the full version of MARINE NAVIGATOR.