UOB - The main purpose of the app is to assist users to identify, locate and utilize their professional networks with the added bonus of face to face transactions - encouraging social development and personal interaction.
Imagine being able to search your immediate vicinity for persons of interest and then make a B2B connection in REAL TIME. The possibilities are endless: contacts, leads, networking even friendships. This is social media going back to basics and bringing back H2H interaction within the business world.
Thanks to Uonbusiness, the opportunity to meet professionals and prospective clients across all industries is now possible - in seconds.
How it works:
- Create your own Business Profile
- Select Industry Classification or Business Position to search
- Select search distance from 250m or more
- Click SEARCH
You can now browse other users Business Profiles on the UOB network and within your specified search vicinity.
After selecting your person of interest simply click the UOB button which will send them a message baring the question "You on business?" If the recipient selects YES, then a message window will load enabling you to make further arrangements to meet up. If NO is selected then a message is sent that the person is currently unavailable at this point in time.
Other features the UOB app offers are:
• Search your immediate location or set your search distance by miles/kilometres
• Open global search
• The search result list contains information such as - Name, Company, Position, Classification, Photo, UOB button, View Profile.
• Save contacts of interest, enabling you to quickly look up or contact the person again in the future
• Get a notification if you are pinged by another user allowing you to view the users Profile before accepting a UOB request
• View users website information if profiled
• Contact directly via phone once connection is made thru the UOB request
• In extreme cases the app allows you to block and report potentially problematic individuals.
UOB also allows sharing with Facebook, Twitter and Linked In profiles.
These features all make UOB a unique resource and invaluable tool for the business community.
So stand up and introduce yourself to a new world of UOB connections and start converting those idle moments into productive business meetings with a social edge!