Uttar Pradesh State Government has implemented various schemes for the welfare and empowerment of farmers of state.
All of these schemes are executing from Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh through their various officers spread in the state.
All of these schemes implemented through a centralised online software application "Pardarshi Kisan Sewa Yojana (PKSY)".
Pardarshi Kisan Sewa Yojana is accessible through browser on Agriculture Department Portal www.upagriculture.com
Major functions done through Pardarshi Kisan Sewa Yojana involve in execution of Farmer Welfare Schemes are -
1.Transperent, unbiased and system driven automated selection of beneficiaries.
2. Facilitate to transfer the benefits of schemes to eligible person.
3. Platform for online Registration of Farmers, benefits request and status tracking in citizen friendly and transparent manner.
6. PKSY Portal provides transparency in registration, selection, distribution and feedback/complaints process.
7. PKSY Portal is used for direct benefit transfer (DBT) of subsidy/benefits directly into bank account of beneficiaries.
8. PKSY portal online provides various details and information related to benefits provided by Agriculture department.
9. PKSY portal online provides various reports, details and information for formers to track their registration and DBT status online.
10.PKSY provides farmers a forum to provide feedback and raise their queries related their problems.
UP-PKSY Mobile App is developed to provide benefits of Pardarshi Kisan Sewa Yojana to farmers in their mobile phones.
This will ease the availability of application to farmers and they can use facilities provided through this mobile application.
Facilities provided through mobile app are -
1. Farmer Registration
2. Selection of items for benefits/subsidy by farmer
3. Addition of Aadhar Number by already registered farmers
4. Addition of Mobile Number by already registered farmers
5. Information of Facilities provided by UP Agriculture Department
6. Information to Farmer for their DBT status
7. Information selection of items done by farmers