Enjoy all the benefits and savings of your UPC landline on your mobile!
UPC Phone is an innovative application that allows you to make and receive your fixed line calls directly on your mobile using WiFi or 3G.
Imagine if you could make calls on your mobile but use your free minutes from your UPC Home phone. Think how much you could save on your mobile bill.
Imagine if you could take your home phone with you anywhere? Your friends and family would call your fixed line and be able to reach you, no matter where you are! You will never have to miss calls again! You can also access your home voicemails anywhere you are. And all of these at your great-value UPC rates!
Imagine if you could call your parents while enjoying your holidays abroad without worrying about how much it would cost you? Even if you’re travelling, UPC Phone will still work on any WiFi-connection! Also when abroad, you can continue enjoying great-value UPC fixed line rates. There are not additional roaming fees or charges!
It’s so easy! You can make calls using your mobile contact list, you no longer need to type in the number or export contacts. There is no lengthy activation process, just log-in with your MyUPC account and start making calls!
Imagine if not only you, but also your partner could enjoy this service? You can enjoy UPC Phone on multiple devices using the same phone number!
Please note that you need a MyUPC account to be able to login. If you already are a UPC customer, you can visit https://strefaklienta.upc.pl/moje-upc/ to register for a MyUPC account.
For optimal performance please check that your device is on the supported devices list (http://www.upc.pl/pdf/upc_lista_urzadzen_wspolpracujacych_z_upc_phone.pdf). If your device is not yet supported, you might still use UPC Phone, but might experience some issues. Please let us know what device you’re using and we’ll make sure to optimize UPC Phone for your phone as well. Your device must run Android 2.3 or above.
Your Home Phone on your Mobile
UPC’s Horizon Phone App gives you the convenience of your Smartphone with the low cost of your Home Phone.
- Enjoy great value Home Phone rates, on your Smartphone.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network and chat away knowing you’re enjoying your free bundle minutes (or paying UPC’s low call rate if your bundle minutes have been used up).
- No need to worry about costly roaming bills when you’re away. Take your Home Phone with you wherever you go and pay the same rate you would at home.
- Receive calls to your Home Phone even when you’re not at home. Your Smartphone or tablet will alert you when your Home Phone is ringing and you can answer the call from the App.
- Access your contacts list and make the call. It’s as simple as that.
- One person can use the home phone while up to 3 other people use the app at the same time. Perfect for families with teenagers.
It’s so easy to enjoy the savings you can make on your mobile phone bill! There’s no lengthy activation process, just download the App, register your My UPC account and start making calls. If you don’t have a My UPC account set one up today by visiting https://service.upc.ie/cckservices/myupc/.
For optimal performance please check on this list that your device is supported: http://www.upc.ie/pdf/SupportedAndroidDevices.pdf. If your device is not yet supported, it may still be possible to use the Horizon Phone App, although you may experience issues. Please let us know what device you’re using and we will attempt to optimize the Horizon Phone App for your mobile device in future versions of the App. Your device must run Android 2.3 or above.
To start saving on your mobile calls, simply install our FREE dialer from the Google Play market. If you don't have an account yet, register with one of the supported brands and buy some credit. All you need is the voip-upc app and a 3g or WiFi connection.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
*** Buy credit from application with SMS payment (available in Orange si Vodafone Romania mobile networks) ***
*** Now you can send SMS directly from application to any romanian mobile number ***
✔ get a local Romanian number for free
✔ no subscription or other hidden costs
✔ billing per second from call start
✔ detailed calls control interface
✔ redirect calls to any number
✔ mail or SMS alerts for missed calls
✔ call directly from the browser on https://www.callromania.ro
✔ incredibly low rates on national and international calls
✔ bonus credit on every deposit on our website
✔ online payment by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer only on our website
✔ premium quality calls, like via GSM
✔ free callRomania to callRomania Calls
✔ test it now for FREE! You get € 0.10 credit to create your account and 40% first deposit bonus on credit card payments
Licensed under GPL, contains the excellent CSipSimple and PJSIP software.
The two applications do not work together on the same device.
* List of some of the countries where you can make cheap international calls:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hongkong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal , Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, UK, USA , United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Hiermee mis je nooit meer je favoriete programma's.
LET OP! Dit is geen officiële UPC applicatie!
Vandaar ook de advertentie banner.
Je gegevens worden niet gebruikt door CityLight Media of derden, CityLight Media kan hier zelfs niet eens aan.
This guide is faster then the settop-box itself and far more comfortable than the internet pages of UPC to find out what's currently running.
The following countries are supported:
* the Netherlands
But even if you are not using UPC for your services you will find out what's up on the main stations in middle europe! Channel and Event Overview. Also you can set up your favorites to quickly see what you want to know.
What's running on TV? Don't know? Use this app! It will help you organizing your TV-enjoyment to the max!
You can set up your favorites (for each country) if you like and get an Overview which show or movie is up now.
Also you will not throw away any network resources, to update the data you quickly press reload and decide yourself when you need actualization.
One Click and see what you like, and maybe you got luck and it's right up on TV.
Further countries are currently prepared. The new Rights in the app are only used for ad-management. Please feel free to click on it!
Use our Facebook-Page to give us feedback!!
Inregistreaza emisiunea pe care doresti sa o urmaresti de oriunde te-ai afla! Vezi ce este intereresant la TV acum sau in zilele urmatoare, iar apoi inregistreaza emisiunea dorita pentru a o viziona ulterior.
*Urmareste acum la TV
Acum ai posibilitatea sa selectezi un program, film sau serial din aplicatia UPC TV pentru a il viziona direct la televizor.
* Vezi ce e acum la TV
Afla ce se difuzeaza acum pe canalele tale preferate fara sa intrerupi programul pe care il urmaresti la TV.
* Cauta programul preferat
Daca vrei sa gasesti un anumit program, film, serial sau documentar, acum il poti cauta cu usurinta printre toate canalele TV.
Pentru ca iti oferim atat de multe canale in abonamentul tau, aplicatia gratuita UPC TV iti aduce recomandari zilnice de programe, filme si seriale.
Daarom heb ik de site van UPC in een app gestopt. Met de back toets op je mobiel is daardoor de webpagina direct te sluiten.
Verwacht geen extra dingen, het is echt de mobiele site van UPC, meer niet.
Decarca aplicatia MyUPC, fa-ti cont si ai acces 24/24 la datele tale de client UPC. Poti accesa gratuit istoricul ultimelor 12 luni de abonat si iti poti plati factura, chiar si in avans. Platile se fac intr-un mediu securizat prin intermediul sistemului PayU.
Nu trebuie sa mai ai grija scadentei facturii deoarece prin My UPC poti verifica alertele setate pentru a fi anuntat pe SMS sau e-mail cand se emite factura si care este data scadenta.
Daca ai nevoie de asistenta, in My UPC poti gasi cel mai apropiat magazin UPC, poti accesa raspunsurile la intrebarile frecvente si poti trimite mesaje echipei UPC prin serviciul de asistenta.
Si pentru ca ne preocupa protectia mediului, iti oferim posibilitatea sa activezi factura electronica (e-mail) in locul celei tiparite.
GET YOUR SPECIAL OFFER UNTIL MARCH 31:
- JOIN LIBON NOW
- GET 30 FREE MINUTES PER MONTH DURING 3 MONTHS
- CALL MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES: INDIA, CHINA, EUROPE, USA AND MANY MORE!
*Your country might not be eligible for this promotion. Find out more in your Libon app.
- The Libon app puts your voicemail on steroids!
- Amaze your friends with unique customized greetings
- Save precious time: Read your voicemails thanks to the speech to text feature.*
- Free unlimited calls and instant messages, to chat & call all your Libon friends all around the world!
- Find all your conversations with each contact (calls, SMS, IM...) on the same screen
- And so much more!
*AS SEEN ON*
BBC Click: “A great idea. Well executed.”
*** THE PREMIUM option includes ***
- Minutes of national and international calls to 40 countries** per month, to landlines and/or mobiles (not available for all countries – check in the application), from everywhere around the world
- Find out more inside the app
When this offer expires, the Premium Option will be stopped. You will be notified a few days before the expiration date of your Premium Option and if desired you’ll be able to renew it at any time under these conditions:
- The Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription via your Google Play account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any other costs?
- If you also choose to use the Libon voicemail for your mobile calls, your operator will probably deduct minutes from your airtime bundle as the calls you missed will be redirected to a standard national number. Do not worry: we make sure to use the cheapest numbers available.
- For all users, Data charges from your operator may apply (if not on Wi-Fi).
DISCOVER, PLAY & MANAGE your customized voicemail. CALL your FRIENDS, SEND your MESSAGE… HAVE FUN!
*Features available in French, English and Spanish.
** Available destinations for Libon Out calls to mobiles and/or landlines with the Premium Option: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, France, French Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, St Barthelemy, St Martin, St Pierre and Miquelon, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UK & USA.
Minimum Android version: 2.2
Minimum screen size: HVGA
Get high-definition voice quality with the next generation of mobile Internet. Compatible with the latest 4G (LTE) technology, our app is optimised to be location-aware and will intelligently moderate the quality of your call to ensure you get the best possible connection available to you.
SAVE ON INTERNATIONAL CALLS & TEXTS
Use your Android phone to talk to your friends and family in over 250 countries, at a fraction of the cost of your mobile provider.
TWO CALLING MODES
Use WiFi mode when you have a good Internet connection, or if you're out of range you can dial a normal, local-rate number that connects internationally.
YOU CAN DO ALL THIS
• Use WiFi mode when you are roaming to save money on expensive calls back home
• View your existing Localphone contacts on your mobile and make cheap international calls in just one click
• Add, edit and delete your contacts wherever you are
• Look-up our worldwide call rates and get a price in seconds
• Check your real-time balance and see exactly how much credit you have
• Call or text your existing Android contacts through the app and save a fortune
Our international call rates are some of the lowest in the world. Now it’s even easier to access them by using this app.
United States for 0.5¢ per min
Canada for 1.0¢ per min
Australia for 1.2¢ per min
India for 1.7¢ per min
Pakistan for 2.0¢ per min
Visit www.localphone.com/prices for more countries.
GET A FREE CALL
All new customers get a 5 minute free test call when you sign up. Download the app and create an account now to try our service out.
Please note calls made using local numbers may incur charges from your operator, but depending on your call plan these calls may be free as part of your inclusive minutes. When no WiFi signal is found in WiFi mode your data connection will be used. To avoid charges from your operator only use this mode if you have a good WiFi connection or a data allowance.
The Local Numbers service is currently available for phones registered in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Calls and texting between Voxofon users is completely free. Otherwise, enjoy cheap international calls and SMS! Cheap calls over WiFi/3G/4G or a local number will connect you to any phone.
• Free calls app to app
• Cheap international calls to any phone (from 1 ¢/min)*
• Free texting between Voxofon users
• Cheap SMS to any mobile in the world (from 0.9 ¢)
• Use your data connection (WiFi/3G/4G) for VoIP calls
• Receive replies to your messages
• Crystal-clear HD VoIP calls
• You pay per minute - no hidden fees, setup costs or subscriptions
• Cost of each call and SMS displayed before the call/text
• Works on Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, or any computer
• No ads!
• Call UK from 1 ¢/min
• Call Mexico from 1 ¢/min
• Call India very cheap
Includes the excellent PJSIP and CSipSimple (library mode) software.
Better user ratings and cheaper rates to most destinations compared to Skype, Truphone, Rebtel, Jajah, Vonage, Vopium, Millitalk, Chattime, icall or calling card.
* Cheap international calls to many destinations, including Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe