BHIM Axis Pay is a UPI banking app that enables you to do UPI Payments, instant money transfers, Mobile Recharges & DTH Recharges. Download the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app today!
What is a BHIM UPI App?
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment system created by NPCI. UPI Banking App allows you to make money transfers by simply entering your UPI ID (also known as a Virtual Payment Address or VPA) instead of having to remember your bank account and IFSC details. For example, a UPI ID for BHIM Axis Pay UPI banking app can be yourname@axisbank or mobilenumber@axisbank etc. which is easy to remember. Once linked, just quote your UPI ID instead of your bank account number and branch IFSC code for instant money transfers.
What BHIM Axis Pay has in store for you:
• Mobile payment app: Anyone (Axis Bank customers and non-Axis Bank customers) can use the BHIM Axis Pay UPI banking app to transfer money right from their smartphone to any other bank account. You can link multiple bank accounts and also check the balance of your linked accounts on the BHIM Axis Pay UPI payment app
• UPI Payments,Instant Money Transfer: You can perform instant money transfer using UPI ID to any bank account right from BHIM Axis Pay money transfer app. You can link the beneficiaries just by using their UPI ID and transfer money from BHIM Axis Pay instantly at any time of the day without having to pay any transaction charges
• Online Recharge: BHIM Axis Pay provides online phone recharge service for all leading providers across the country. For prepaid mobile recharge you can browse through various categories like Top-ups, Talk time offers, Data packs - 2G, 3G and 4G, Local, STD, ISD and many more mobile recharge plans.
• DTH Online Recharges: BHIM Axis Pay online recharge app allows you to make online DTH recharges for all the major DTH operators
• Instant Credit Card: Selected Axis bank customers can now get instant credit card through BHIM Axis Pay. It is a simple process to get an instant virtual credit card that has a host of benefits across shopping and entertainment. To know more, visit www.axisbank.com/instantneocard
• BHIM UPI App in Hindi: The BHIM Axis Pay UPI App is now available in Hindi as well!
Refer Your Friends: Like our app? You can now refer your friends and family to download the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app using your unique referral code today!
• How does BHIM Axis Pay UPI app work?
Setting up BHIM Axis Pay UPI app is simple and fast:
• Download the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app
• Select your preferred bank account
• Create a unique ID (for example – yourname@axisbank)
• Verify your account & set a UPI PIN
•What is UPI PIN?
• UPI PIN: UPI PIN is similar to your Debit Card PIN number, a 4 or 6 digit number which needs to be set by you while creating your UPI ID. For all your UPI translation UPI PIN is necessary. Please don't share your PIN.
• How to check account balance?
Checking your account balance in the Axis Pay UPI app is extremely simple:
• Click on ‘Check balance’ besides any account number that you wish to know
• Enter your UPI PIN to confirm
• How to send money?
Money transfer through the BHIM UPI banking app is extremely easy:
• Select your & the receiver’s unique UPI ID
• Enter the amount of money you want to send
• Confirm mobile payment by entering your UPI PIN
• How to ask for money?
• Select your & sender’s unique UPI ID
• Enter the amount you want to receive
• Receive money when sender approves the request
• How to perform online prepaid mobile recharge?
• Enter the mobile number you wish to recharge
• Browse Plan to enter amount
• Enter UPI PIN to complete recharge
• How to perform DTH recharge online?
• Enter your DTH Subscriber ID
• Browse plan to enter amount
• Confirm DTH recharge by entering your UPI PIN
• Download BHIM Axis Pay UPI app and experience the easy way to make money transfers, mobile recharge online and DTH online recharge!