Save the Earth in the first complete brain training game for both kids & adults!
Brain Aliens believe they are very intelligent and they have come to the Earth to absorb all kids’ brain power to continue growing their brain. Professor Cerebellum has discovered this fact and has built a super cannon to frighten the invaders with brain waves. We ask players to use their mobile device connected to Professor’s Lab to play minigames in order to generate brain energy and charge the cannon to shoot the aliens.
Enjoy learning while doing mental work out thanks to this mind game’s features:
- Funny science fiction background story
- 12 different minigames to test your brain skills and improve memory
- Innovative dynamic interface to train mental agility and do brain exercise
- Different profile and difficulty for kids and adults (kid-safe content)
- Complete stats: memory, logic, perception and analysis
- Compete with your Facebook friends with online rankings
- Game Center integration with 30 achievements and leaderboard
- Practice languages thanks to multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, Catalan, German, Portuguese and more coming soon
Brain Aliens minigames are based in WISC test exercises. Scientific studies prove that playing brain games for kids and adults help improving mental skill and cognitive capabilities. Mental exercise is considered beneficial to warding off Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. This free brain game and personal trainer will help you improve concentration.
Thanks to this educational free brain training game kids can learn spelling, basic math and general knowledge in a funny way while improving their mental skills.
Play, train and learn with your children in this kid-friendly adventure from outer space!