Ready to make a change but don’t know where to start? Odyssey by UPMC can help you on your journey to better health. With Odyssey, you can develop healthy habits that will lead to lasting change, whether you want to lose weight, quit smoking, reduce your stress, eat better, or become more physically active. You can chat with your virtual health coach, unlock activities that can help you succeed, and build your habitat in this free app that feels like a game.
Why you should download the Odyssey app:
- Odyssey was developed by doctors. The app’s methods and techniques are based on decades of research. If you do your part, Odyssey can help you see results!
- While most apps address a single desired behavioral change, Odyssey offers five healthy lifestyle programs: nutrition, weight management, stress, smoking cessation, and physical activity.
- You’ll receive a reminder four times a day to check in and rate your current state. Based on your answers, Odyssey may send an encouraging message or a tip. And you don’t have to wait for a reminder—you can check in as often as you’d like! You’ll find that these 20-second updates are effective at helping you stay on track.
- The Odyssey app is packed with tools to help you view your daily trends, avoid setbacks, and develop healthy habits that last.
- Your virtual health coach will offer personalized tips to help you stay motivated.
- UPMC Health Plan takes your privacy seriously. We have safeguards and policies in place to keep your personal information secure and confidential.
Odyssey by UPMC is a free app that is only available to UPMC Health Plan members. Not a member? You can learn more at www.upmchealthplan.com.