If the version(2.4.7 or earlier) you purchased in the past can't be upgraded or can not be found in your account after being uninstalled or "unauthorized" message pops out, please do contact us.
NOTE: This is a receiver installed on Android devices such as Boxes or TVs to receive media sent from your Apple devices, PC, and Android devices via AirPlay or DLNA protocol. It's not a sender. If the app doesn't work perfectly on your device, please CONTACT us via email(email@example.com), and we will try our best to solve it. Whether we could solve the problem, we can make a REFUND.
Either AirPlay or DLNA is just a media controlling protocol, and it just sends the playback address to the inner media player in the firmware of your device. So the compatibility depends on the stability of network and the performance of your Android or sender device. It may not work so well either if your wireless router is too old.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the auto-boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Once the app is installed and started on your boxes or your TV, it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV.
Send screen, music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Videos shot by iPhone/iPad/iPod's camera may not be played smoothly for it has a very large file size).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program to send media directly to or stream from a home media server to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program's instructions on how to send media from them.
★Support iOS8, Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring
★Support WIFI AP mode
★Automatic startup and Service shutdown configurable
★Audio streaming background played without delay
★Anti-disturb mode(video is kept playing when the controlling side exits)
★Zoom mode fixed, and zoom settings saved permanently
★Continue playing from its previous pause point
★AirPlay password setting
★Support external Player
★Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
★Support some mips/x86 based Android devices
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
★PC DLNA controller with media file right click menu sending(SubRip Text support) and screen mirror(AirPinPcSender is needed and support mouse controlling from Android side); Android controller(AirPinCast) can also be found in Google Play
★Constant bug fixing and updating within our capability
★How to connect "AirPinPcSender" to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" to send your media files in your PC(WinXP/Win7/Win8) and mirror your PC screen to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"?
Download and install AirPinPcSender in your PC(http://www.waxrain.com);
●Windows Media Streaming: Streaming media files in your Hard Disk or in Network Places/NAS by right clicking on media file and select "DLNA Play to". External SRT subtitles are supported.
●Windows Screen Mirror: Click the icon of "AirPinPcsender" at Windows status bar, click "DLNA Mirror to".
If you still don't know how to use, please go to http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
✔ Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
✔ Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
✔ Fast detection of all media servers and to your favourite players
✔ Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p (HD Quality!)
✔ Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
✔ Exchange media between DLNA* and UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
✔ Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
✔ Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time
✔ “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
✔ Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
✔ Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely.
✔ Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
✔ Much more to come…
The most advanced UPnP/DLNA* app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Use us and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything your want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home wifi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favourite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favourite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R & D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players and Renderers:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
* This application is not officially DLNA certified (DLNA certification wasn't extended after 2012)
CastOn requires a Wifi network and a UPNP/DLNA compatible TV or set-top box. Many types of TV and set-top boxes are supported, including some DLNA models from Sony, Samsung, etc. If the TV or set-top box is not UPNP/DLNA capable, consider upgrading with CastOn TV Receiver, or using the HDMI Dongle at www.web2mytv.com.
Using CastOn is really easy - select the TV screen to play on, then select the content to play. There are more sophisticated short-cuts as you will discover, but the simplest way is always there and it works. Soon you will find out that you can set the sound volume of the TV with the volume button on your handset; you can move forward and backward by swiping left and right on the preview pane; and similarly, you can switch between remote and local screens by swiping up and down on the preview pane. If you are even more adventurous, get the CastOn TV Receiver on your Android set-top box to experience using your phone as a Wifi remote with keyboard and voice functions, and use playlist, bookmarks, and live web pages on TV!
CastOn also works with the share link of 3rd party apps. For example, you can use a drawing app like Picasso to create a picture and share it to TV by selecting Share and then pick CastOn TV as the handler. It is a great joy sharing this with the kids!
As a UPNP/DLNA-compatible player, CastOn can cast most audio, video, and photo formats onto TV using a common home Wifi network. But that is not all - CastOn's capability goes far beyond these DLNA "basics" if it is paired with CastOn TV Receiver, a set-top box app that is also available on Google Play. With the matching receiver, you will discover the following additional unique features:
1. Cast web pages.
Send your favorite web pages to the TV screen and play it using your handset. What does it mean - any content, anywhere. It works whether your are doing a weekly report in web format or watching online videos embedded in a web page.
2. Create a playlist for video and audio.
Prepare your own "program" before you sit down and watch. There's no need to play the clips one by one. You will still be able to insert a clip to play immediately, and in that case the playlist will resume after the clip is done. Note that the playlist is global, if you have multiple handsets they will share one playlist.
3. Monitor and control the TV without a full-time connection
The CastOn console will display current progress of your TV, and allow you to fast-forward, rewind, pause, cancel, and go to the next or previous program with the simple touch of a button. More importantly, you can still use your mobile device for other activities. You can leave the application to check your email, for example, and CastOn will still be on when you go back to it.
Feedback and comments are always welcomed! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to speak to us.
Take your music with you by casting it to your android or UPnP/DLNA devices.
Capable of managing and switching between multiple UPnP/DLNA devices within the same Wi-Fi LAN.
'Na Remote for UPnP/DLNA Pro' allows you to:
- browse local and remote audio, video and photo files.
- play locally audio, video and photo files
- cast local and remote audio, video and photo files to UPnP/DLNA device(s)
- search for a media files on local device and local network UPnP/DLNA devices
- manage play list queue on several devices simultaneously
- move current playlist from one device to another
- remotely control playback
- remotely control volume
- browse, search and play Internet Radio stations
It requires no additional software and no configuration.
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
By Using AirShare You can download, upload and streaming media file between your TV, PC, NAS, and any other DLNA devices in home network.
It's the first one application which has builtin SW audo player to support kind of audio format store on your NAS device.
Keywords: AirShare, AirPlay, UPnP, DLNA, WMP, TV, NAS.
Please note that there is no actual media player included, and in order actually play any content you will have to install a 3rd party player.
I recommend the use of a dedicated UPnP media server such as for example Plex.
NOTE: This application is in no way affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) and have in no way passed any such certification.
This application is open-source and the source can be found here:
DLNA: Setting up network to connect to Access Point, then use any DLNA/UPnP APP to stream Videos/Music/Photos through Streamcast dongle to your TV.
Upgrade: Perform the firmware upgrade of Streamcast dongle through mobile device. Download the latest firmware from www.streamteck.com and put the file on device's storage, launch the APP and browse to the file for firmware upgrade.
HomeDia is a for Digital Living Network Alliance(DLNA) services, including Digital Media Player(DMP), Digital Media Controller(DMC), and Digital Media Server(DMS) functions. Not only can you access your multimedia content include music, video and pictures at home, with your Android phone you can stream multimedia files to DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices on your WiFi network.
HomeDia has the following features:
- Access and steam multimedia files on phone and connected DLNA/UPnP compatible electronics devices
- Support set custom shared media files on your phone
- Support play multimedia files of your phone on other DLNA/UPnP compliant media devices(Phone as DMS)
- Automatically detects DLNA(UPnP) compatible servers and players
- Support multimedia streaming from UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your phone(Phone as DMP)
- Support control renderer operation with your phone to play (Phone support DMC)
- Now Playing screen with regular playback controls
1. Support Android version 2.0 upward compatible media formats
2. Compatible DLNA/UPnP electronics devices means compatilbe DLNA/UPnP V1.0 standard
Known issue: Some problems for PS3 Media Server(PMS).
Project movies, music videos and more onto a TV using only your Android device.
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OVER FLIPPS:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
- Supported Cloud Drives
Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, OneDrive
- Supported Network Sharing Protocols
Samba (windows network sharing)
- Subtitle (external .srt files)
- Online Subtitle Search (powered by opensubtitles.org)
- Local Media Files
- Play Queue, Play List
- Supported Media Formats
* Image formats
BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WEBP
* Streaming protocols
* Video codecs
H.264 High Profile Level 4.1, 4.2 and 5, VP8
* Audio decoding
HE-AAC, LC-AAC, CELT/Opus, MP3, Vorbis
If you found any issue or have any suggestion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
Many more features and media formats support are under development!
Turn your Android device into a portable television! Use this app with iDTV Mobile TV tuner to enjoy live TV anywhere you go.
About the iDTV Mobile TV tuner :
This app requires the iDTV Mobile device. The compact TV tuner connects directly to your Android device and receives digital TV (DTT/Freeview) via its supplied miniature telescopic antenna. iDTV Mobile doesn’t need an internet connection so you can enjoy live TV as long as you want, without touching your data plan.
System Requirements :
1.Android device with a dual-core CPU and NEON support (e.g. Tegra3)
2.Android 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later
3.DTT/Freeview/DVB-T/ISDB-T 1seg coverage
4.High definition channels, encrypted programs, ISDB-T Fullseg and DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
5.Android device need support USB OTG
6.One of these Android devices:
-Samsung Galaxy Nexus
-Samsung Galaxy SII
-Samsung Galaxy SIII
-Samsung Galaxy Note
-Samsung Galaxy Note2
-Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
-Asus Nexus 7
-Asus EeePad2 (TF201)
-Asus padfone 2
-Acer ICONIA Tab A510
-ARCHOS 101 XS
-HTC ONE X(OS 4.1.1 above)
-POV TABLETS ALL MODELS
-RockChip RK3066 device(OS 4.1.1 above)
iDTV Mobile supports MPEG-2 and MPEG-4/H.264 video in standard definition as well as DVB-T radio, if available. High definition channels, encrypted programs and/or DVB-T2 broadcasts are not supported.
We only guarantee that the support list can be used normally. If your Android device is not in this list, please download and launch the free android app from Google Play to check whether you’ll be able to enjoy live TV with Android TV.
Use this App with iDTV WiFi on your mobile phone or tablet, to enjoy live TV - EVERYWHERE!
iDTV WiFi is a compact and lightweight wireless accessory that delivers free high-quality broadcast TV to smartphones or tablets via WiFi.
iDTV WiFi delivers a true live TV experience, free-of-charge, with no payment required for cellular data or TV provider subscriptions. No Internet connection is needed to view broadcast TV!
- Scan channels
- Watch free-to-air broadcasts: TV and Radio channels
- Swipe left and right to change channels
- Jump directly to your channel of choice from a drop down menu
- Support TimeShift
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
*Supported Media Format*
Music:MP3,M4A,AAC,WAV, OGG and FLAC(version 4.0.2 later).
1.MP4 and 3GP.
2.AVI, DIVX, MKV, MOV, MPEG, WMV, WEBM, RMVB, etc..
(support *.srt subtitle)
Image:JPG and PNG.
(*Mostly document reader that need to install additionally.)
(***the App only works with firmware v1.0.4 above)
NOTE:This App require to work with "Mobile Cloud Storage" devices, for inquiries please contact email@example.com
Mobile Cloud Storage Support >> http://www.dexatek.com/
1) Indoor/Outdoor Temperature and Humility.
2) 5 Days local (territory) weather forecast.
Note : For Samsung S4 with android version 4.2.x only.
• Control your AudioLink/WiFiSpeaker system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
1) Proximity alert (Close, Near, and far)
2) Last Tracking of your KeyGuard product disconnected with your Android smart phone.
3) Camera shutter - Allow remote control of camera capture using KeyGuard.
4) Home Mode- Keep you undisturbed while you are at home (This mode require KeyGuard that support Home Mode).
NOTE: This App requires devices that support BlueTooth 4.0 and Android 4.3 or higher
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
1. Fix picture rotation.
2. Improved snapshot.