In VR StarElude 2, you can play VR mode and normal mode.
Let's get the points and proceed to the new stage while exchanging obstacle obstacles.
Newly, it corresponds to Vroom controller.
■ Operation Manual
- Shake your neck left and right (Tilt left and right): The main character tilts and moves in that direction.
- Tilt the stick of the controller left and right: The main character tilts and moves in that direction.
- Increase distance while avoiding obstacles. (The distance is displayed on the screen)
- Get the bonus icon on the field and increase the score.
- The final score is determined by distance and acquisition bonus.
- You will be able to change the aircraft using points you earn.
- Each aircraft has its own characteristics.
- The stage will be updated from time to time.
- When checked, the game will start in VR mode. (If you uncheck it, the game will start in normal mode.)
- In VR mode, please set the smartphone on the head mounted display and start.
- Move the line of sight and play the game by overlaying the arrow icon on the OK button for 2 seconds.
- When checked, you can operate the aircraft with the controller.
- Operate the controller, overlay the arrow icon on the OK button and press the trigger button to start the game.
* Dedicated controller (Vroom controller) must be prepared separately.
- You can change to a new aircraft by using the points earned as the game progresses.
- OWNED = Currently owned fuselage
- ACTIVE = Aircraft currently selected
- Credit Count = the scaling factor of points to be acquired according to the travel distance
- Speed = Speed of the airframe
- Cost = Number of points required for airframe purchase