- Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device (push notifications require Android 2.2 or later).
- Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
- Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom Android app you need a Pingdom account. Learn more about Pingdom uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.pingdom.com, where you can also create a free account.