" [It] will be able to shave precious megabytes off of [...] wireless bills, which will be particularly useful when roaming." - Venture Beat
"It's clever [..] you could save yourself a lot of cash!" - BBC
"This app doubles your data plan" - WSJ.com
How it works:
To compress and save your data, Onavo Extend runs continuously in the background of your phone and directs all of your mobile data traffic through Onavo's servers and compression technology. Revolutionary universal data caching means you won’t have to use your data to load the same images every time you visit a website or use an app because they’ll already be available to you on your phone. And don’t worry about local storage, because you control the percent of your phone’s memory used for storage.
Onavo Extend also optimizes images when you share over 3 or 4G so even when you’re sending images, you’re in control of how much data you use. And the Onavo Extend widget helps you easily monitor how much data you’ve saved so you can really understand how the app is working for you.
Onavo Extend is only supported for specific devices.
Some ROMs and kernels are missing important networking support that Android 4.0+ APIs and Onavo Extend rely on. If you've received a message saying your version of Android is unsupported, or if the app always says "service paused", please contact us using the Feedback link in the menu so we can help. Trying a different ROM or kernel should also help.
It means it helps you track your plan as your carrier tracks it.
It provides you notifications and widget gauges to always know how much you've consumed and avoid crazy bills (we all pay much enough on mobile plans). TYP doesn't connect to your carrier, and instead uses the call log and phone statistics to estimate your plan consumption.
Online sync with your personal space on www.trackmyplan.com where you can share your consumption with the rest of your family (or whoever you want) and track it in real time through charts and statistics. Sync allows shared plan support (voice, texts, data).
Works for all countries and carriers : Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, O2, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin and more through manual configuration.
Download free carrier packs to get automatic plan configuration and accurate tariffs (if available for your country)
Similar to 3G Watchdog, Onavo, Phone usage or droidstats, but with all your plan (not just data).
Consumption statistics can be used in your Minimalistic Text widgets through "Locale variables".
Unblock any website | Wifi security | Protect Privacy
Unlimited Free VPN distinctive features:
Totally Free VPN service forever
No credit card
No Registration or Logging in is needed
No log is saved from no user
No ad is presented in the app
Simple interface just to connect
Simply one tap and connect to VPN
As it’s obvious from its name, it’s a completely unlimited free VPN service for Android that can be used to unblock all restricted websites and services such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. In addition to bypassing banned websites, Unlimited Free VPN secures your device’s connections while you’re connected to public wi-fi hotspots, cellular data networks and other public locations. It works just like proxy but even more secure!
Therefore it’s a free VPN service, it’s super fast! Unlimited Free VPN detects your location automatically and connects you to the nearest server; as a result, your connection will be much faster than other providers.
We did our best to make Unlimited Free VPN as simple as possible; accordingly, we’ve implemented a very simple user interface which contains just a connect button. All you need to do is to press the connect button and you’re done!
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to: email@example.com or visit our website http://betternet.co for more information.By the way, follow us on twitter: @betternet_co and Facebook: http://fb.com/betternet.co to stay tuned.
We love to hear from you :)
Get 50% more out of your data plan.* Opera Max extends your data plan by compressing videos, images and media from apps and websites. Less data to download from websites also means faster mobile-browsing speeds for your phone.
Watch more video
Opera Max is the first app of its kind to compress mobile video, a huge consumer of your mobile data. This means you spend less data and time to watch videos on the web. Opera Max can condense a 10 MB video down to 3 MB* and significantly reduces instances of video buffering. It does this on almost any app on your phone - not just your browser.
Opera Max helps you manage your data by providing real-time, daily and monthly data usage statistics. Monitor your data usage to find out what apps are consuming most of your data and block the data hogging apps from your mobile data.
Private and secure
Opera Max doesn't optimize any data sent using encrypted connections, so all your private data gets forwarded directly to the desired destination instead of being proxied through the Opera Max savings cloud. We neither analyze nor store your private data like photos, videos or emails, so you can have peace of mind. If you want more information about how privacy works in Opera Max, check out our FAQ at http://http://www.opera.com/help/max/faq/.
With Savings Pass, Opera Max is 100% free. Renewing your Savings Pass with Opera Max only takes a second, and we'll let you know when you're running out of savings time. We only ask that you occasionally watch an ad from our sponsor, share us on social media or rate us in the Google Play store.
☆ BMA January 2015 - Silver Award, Best Mobile App
☆ CES 2015 - Honoree, Best of Innovation category
☆ CTIA Hot for the Holidays - 1st Place, Productivity category
★★★★★ "Opera Max has one goal: to save your mobile bandwidth." – Mashable
★★★★★ "It’s a pretty seamless experience … It just works." – TechCrunch
★★★★★ "The trend towards capped data for mobile carriers has put some stress on users' browsing habits. Fortunately, Opera Max can compress data … so you use less of your data cap." - LifeHacker
* Savings based on sampling of U.S. beta users. Your results may vary.
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/max/.
Technical questions? Please refer to our FAQ at http://opera.com/help/max/faq/.
Connect with us on:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook - http://facebook.com/opera/
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
Prediction of the remaining hour of use and the latest use situation graph are also displayed.
Prediction of the remaining hour of use takes about 1 hour from several minutes.
Version 0.2.0 (2011/09/23)
- Roughly, it translated into English.
Version 0.2.1 (2011/09/28)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.2 (2011/10/05)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.3 (2011/11/3)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.4 (2012/4/12)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.5 (2012/4/14)
- Remand of Version 0.2.4
Use our reliable malware scanner to check your device memory or downloads for malware such as Trojans, viruses or spyware, and analyze the authorizations of installed apps to detect suspicious behavior and phishing, with no negative impact on battery life or device performance.
And the best thing is that you can use this app to try out the full version of G Data Internet Security for Android for a full 30 days, free of charge and with no obligation! Enjoy using the many additional features such as comprehensive parental controls for protecting your children when surfing, playing games and learning on the Android smartphone or tablet.
If you then want to continue using the functions in the premium version, such as the excellent anti-theft protection, parental controls, protection against phishing and when surfing, customized call filters and active protection against malicious apps, you can easily purchase a license in-app, either for 1 year (EUR 18.99) or 1 month (EUR 1.99, automatically renewed monthly until canceled). The trial period ends automatically after 30 days. However, the LIGHT version will still provide complete virus protection and show you the permissions for all installed apps.
The following features in the premium version will cease to be available at the end of the trial period:
• Advanced Scan
• Phishing protection / protection while surfing
• Parental controls
• Theft protection (lock the device and wipe data remotely, plus notification, location and device lock in case the SIM card is changed, and location when the battery is low)
• Call filter (incoming and outbound calls, incoming SMS)
• Password protection for apps
• Hiding of contacts
The following functions will remain available on expiry of the trial period:
• Protection against dangerous apps (checking for malware before and after installation plus on-demand system and memory card scans)
• Authorization checking
A Rede Oi WiFi:
Oi WiFi é o serviço de acesso à internet sem fio da Oi, disponível em locais como aeroportos, hotéis, restaurantes, cafés, na orla do Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Fortaleza e Recife, além de grandes eventos patrocinados pela Oi. São milhares de hotspots distribuídos por todo o Brasil, e essa rede não para de crescer!l
A rede Oi WiFi pode ser utilizada por Clientes Oi Velox 3G a partir de 250MB, Oi Dados a partir de 500MB e todos Oi Velox, Oi Conta Total e Oi Smartphone, e por mensalistas Oi WiFi.
Baixe o aplicativo e conecte-se automaticamente sempre que estiver em uma área de cobertura Oi WiFi. No aplicativo existe ainda um mapa de hotspots pra conferir os pontos de acesso mais próximos, utilizando a função GPS do seu aparelho. Simples, rápido e seguro!
1. Baixe, instale e abra o app.
2. Clique no botão 'Conectar' na tela principal e você será direcionado para a tela de cadastro das suas credenciais de acesso.
3. Preencha os campos com seu número Oi ou usuário Oi WiFi e senha, caso ainda não tenha senha cadastrada informe seu CPF ou CNPJ. Clique em 'Salvar' e você está pronto para se conectar!
4. Utilize o mapa de hotspots para encontrar o ponto mais próximo de você e comece a navegar!
Para mais informações e consulta aos critérios de elegibilidade do serviço, acesse a opção de Dúvidas Frequentes do app.
- Conexão automática
- Mapa de hotspots orientado por GPS
- FAQ com principais dúvidas e informações
Obs: O aplicativo está configurado para se conectar automaticamente sempre que detectar um hotspot Oi WiFi. Clicando na opção Configurações você pode alterar esta opção, assim como os ajustes de recebimento de notificações e alertas.
Whether your goal is a pen, mobile phone, brand handbag, or even a house, you can set a target plan for them respectively. ""Dream Saving"", will tell you how far you are from the dream. Saving a little bit every day, you will be able to see the outcome and reach the target of the day.
- Set up saving plans
- Custom target date
- Estimate the amount of saving
- Record each saving
- Calculate the amount of saving and remainder"
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
This is 3 day DEMO which can be activated into the full version buy purchasing "WiFi Web Login - Activation".
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
- Coarse (network-based) location: Location based playback targeting, and anonymous usage statistics.
- Full Internet access: Required in order to check for Internet access, and post anonymous usage statistics.
Samsung 4.3 compatibility: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/samsung-43-compatibility.html
Android 4.4 KitKat Multiple Window Support: http://wifiweblogin.syslynx.co.uk/2013/12/android-44-kitkat-multiple-window.html
- Find out which apps are using the most data
- Track current data usage and estimate usage over time
- Easy-to-understand views of daily and monthly data activities
- Integrated cell and wi-fi speed tests and wi-fi hotspot locator
- Supports Android smartphones and tablets
***** “Very nice interface, easy to use and track data usage.”
***** “Useful and looks great.”
***** “Great app! I highly recommend it.”
- Data usage monitoring for Android smartphones and tablets, from version 2.2 to 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and Nexus 7
- Test download, upload, and ping speeds for both wi-fi and cell connections
- Find nearby Google Places hotspots where other users have tested wi-fi speeds
- Visit the Cisco Data Meter website to view aggregated global and regional mobile data usage metrics (http://www.ciscovni.com/data-meter)
- Compare your data usage to other Data Meter users from around the world
- No continuous foreground service; the service only runs briefly on a connection state change so Data Meter consumes less battery life
Keywords: data counter, data monitor, data tracker, data manager, data traffic, smartphone usage, tablet usage, mobile Internet, network traffic
Simply plug in your monthly allowances and your contract billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will do the rest.
The homescreen widget provides you with an instantly updated overview, allowing you to easily see your usage without even opening an app.
It only takes a minute to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
This lightweight app keeps you in control of your bill in a fast, efficient manner, and although it's such a small install its packed full of useful information.
Even more useful stats are available by unlocking Simple Usage Monitor Pro from inside the app as a one-off purchase. Upgrading will grant you the following extra features, for life, across all devices linked with your account:
- Notifications when going over your allowance
- Exclude numbers from counts
- Dark widget theme
- View minutes and messages by contact
- Daily Budgets
- Today's, Last Month's and Projected usage cards
My Data Manager,
-- Samsung users --
Before upgrading to the Pro version, please test that the app works correctly for you. I have received a few bug reports from Samsung users saying that the app does strange things (such as counting messages twice/not updating/data incorrect). It seems that in some cases Touchwiz does not play nicely with the app! I am working on fixing this.
Problems? Bugs? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than leaving a negative review, and I'll do my best to fix it as soon as possible.
Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!