-- Visualizes your sales pipeline
-- Tracks sales activities to calculate sale momentum
-- Works on mobile devices, tablets and personal computers
With PipelineDeals for Android, you can keep selling wherever you go:
- See your whole sales pipeline
- View and update your deals
- Access and add contacts
- Track your activities
- Manage your agenda
All changes you make on your Android sync instantly to your account at PipelineDeals.com. This makes it easier than ever to drive real-time collaboration between sales team members, while providing managers with up-to-the-minute insight.
This app is zealously supported by the PipelineDeals customer care team. If you have questions, you can talk to an actual, highly trained human from 8am-8pm EST Monday through Friday. Learn more at pipelinedeals.com.
IMPORTANT: This app requires a PipelineDeals account. New customers can get started with a 30-day free trial. No credit card required.
Questions? Ideas? Just want to say hi? Drop us a line.
1-866-702-7303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Centralized database of complete Customer view with Contact details, Order history, Opportunities to next follow-up actions
2. Track all on field/ off field activities of the sales team
3. Accurate and timely sales revenue forecast
4. Real-time Sales Analytics including Order Trends, Pipeline, Conversions and Targets
5. Mobile access to track and update each opportunity on-the-go!
Sales Activity Management/Calendaring
Sales Target Management
Key features of AS Sales Management
• view daily routes on the map and fix geolocation of sales points,
• place sales order, sale and return documents,
• ability to fill up information about items on deposit and containers automatically or manual
• ability to manage van selling process (sell goods viewing remainder of van goods, pay off sales etc.),
• accept payments discharging debts of sales points,
• view price lists, customer discounts, product discounts etc.
• view financial information of customers and control their credit limits,
• view summarized reports,
• synch data about daily routes, sales orders, sales, payments, products etc. with the back-end system using user authentication and authorization.
Note: To use this app with your business data you must be running AS Sales Management 4.0 as your back-end system.
For more information and questions you can write an email to email@example.com . You can also find us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/ArmSoft/196024613753994
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
-No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.-
-You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features-
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
1. Set up a Sales Objective to track.
2. Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
3. At the end of each day enter into the “EOD” (End Of Day) menu how many Cold Calls you made that day and how many new Appointments you set that day.
4. After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or
*Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report)
*Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
5. Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
6. At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
How many Appointments you must Set next week
How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!
“Congratulations in designing a Daily /Weekly planner that is so well suited for the Sales Industry. I have been in the sales industry for over forty years and I have never seen a better planner for a sales executive. A salesperson that uses your planner faithfully will not fail unless they want to.”
- Martin Johnson, Sales Manager, Sacramento Yellow Pages
We love Salespeople and we work to build scheduling and sales activity tracking systems to help Sales Reps excel in today’s challenging market.
The Sales Tracking Calendar App for Sales Reps is brand new and we want you to love it. We have many plans for features and integration's that we want to add in the future. If you have any feedback, features you'd like to see, bugs or glitches you found or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-276-6595.
If you love this new app for salespeople please give us some great feedback on Google Play so that other Sales Reps and Sales Managers can see that they will love it to.
Are you looking to build your own app? Get in touch with our absolutely amazing app developer – Deepak Seth at Ecsion!
His contact info:
Deepak Seth at Ecsion Inc.
Business Intelligence & Analytics category offers reporting and business intelligence services, business intelligence platforms for high growth online businesses, brands and organisations.
In Collaboraton apps, you can find besides social collaborations, project managements, and professional services. They are useful to help team members and to organize well.
To reach all your conversations with customers or mobile workers over email, phone, the web and chat or even conversations over social channels like Facebook and Twitter is possible with the apps on communication.
Cloud-based customer services, help desk apps and more are available on Customer Management category.
The Field Service Management apps include fleet management, work management and scheduling, worker safety and mobility solutions.
HR & Employee Management is the management of an organization's workforce, or human resources. There are various apps helping you instant access to your customer information, manage your mobile workers, simplify your processes and more.
Integration Solutions includes application connectors, business workflow, cloud to cloud, on-premises to cloud apps.
Marketing apps help you improve sales team performance, close more sales, gain accurate insight into your sales pipeline and more.
Various Business Management apps from Contract Management to Visitor Management are collected in Operations Management category.
Project Management Apps give you all apps you need to manage single or multiple projects in a simple and efficient way.
Simple data collection to delivery of right and coordinated actions in your sales, service and marketing activities.
Apps in sales category help you close more sales, gain accurate insight into your sales pipeline, create sales documents, improve sales team performance and more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
Nutshell is a next-generation enterprise-grade CRM. With powerful reporting, a refined user experience, and Exchange/Google integration, Nutshell is poised to take the CRM industry by storm.
Nutshell’s native Android application has been designed from day one to be a seamless part of the Nutshell experience.
• View and edit your company’s accounts and contacts
• Create new leads on the go, which are immediately available to other Nutshell users in your company
• Filter existing leads belonging to you or your teams
• Rapidly search contacts, accounts and leads with a fast as-you-type interface
• View and log activities associated with your leads
• Review and filter six stunning graphs to stay on top of your new leads, pipeline, sales data, sales cycle analytics, activity effort, and on-time leads.
To use the Nutshell app, your company must have an account with Nutshell. Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.nutshell.com/signup. Information on subscriptions is available at http://www.nutshell.com/pricing.