Wall Street Journal Business Travel Service, powered by Upside, is the new business travel service that makes you a priority every step of the way. Use the app to book your travel quickly and easily, then manage every aspect of your trip right from your phone. And if you ever need help, just tap the chat button to reach our Navigators instantly. They’ll provide 24/7 live support if things go wrong. Even better, they can recommend a good local restaurant, or tell you where you can buy a phone charger, or get you an Uber – anything you need. That’s what it means to have business travel experts on your side.
Book just a flight or hotel–or book a package combination that includes Uber, rental cars, or both. By bundling the parts of your trip into a single-package cost, Upside gets access to unadvertised savings which we pass on to you in trip savings and gift card rewards.
Learn more: https://www.upside.com/how-it-works/
What you’ll get on every business trip:
- 24/7 dedicated access to a team of Navigators, right in the app – that’s top-quality customer service on any issue, big or small (customers say they’re pretty awesome, too)
- Up-to-the-minute information about your trip, free offers (like a Starbucks card every time you travel), and business travel pro-tips – all in your feed
- Easily modify or cancel flights and rooms just as if they had been purchased separately
- Redeem gift card rewards (typically worth $100-$200) at your choice of 50+ retailers – from Amazon.com to Home Depot to Target
- Keep all the hard-earned frequent flier miles and credit card points you earn when you travel, in addition to gift card rewards
Wherever business takes you or your team, it’s time you experience a better business trip!
Stop by and learn more at: https://www.upside.com/
Wall Street Journal Business Travel Service currently offers flights to all U.S. cities and to over 100 international destinations.