-Supports multiple equations
-Renders Mandelbrot and Julia Set fractals.
-Save fractals or set fractal image as wallpaper
-Multiple color schemes
-Escape-time, Triangle Inequality Average, Curvature estimation algorithms
-Uses NDK for improved performance
-- Features --
* View lots of fractal backgrounds
* Set image as wallpaper
* Save/View photos
* Share wallpapers (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Favorite backgrounds you like
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded (can be switched off in settings)
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos! (will appear in the application after approval)
-- What are fractals? --
Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far". Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or they may be nearly the same at different scales.
Fractal art is a form of algorithmic art created by calculating fractal objects and representing the calculation results as still images, animations, and media. Fractal art developed from the mid 1980s onwards. It is a genre of computer art and digital art which are part of new media art. The Julia set and Mandlebrot sets can be considered as icons of fractal art.
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load wallpapers. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at kodlan @ gmail.com.
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Backgrounds for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
-- Permissions --
* INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to load wallpapers from internet
* SET_WALLPAPER - required to change wallpaper image
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - application uses SD card for background caching, that saves network bandwidth and battery.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - required for automatic check for new backgrounds/wallpapers
-- Note --
Application provides upload functionality to users, some of images are uploaded by users.
To control your results, simply drag any point of the line segments.
"-" - remove point
"+" - add point from the line
"mode" - change rendering mode
"randomize" - load pre-saved / random fractal
"settings" - tools and settings
Sirius Digital - in partnership with iPhort
There are numerous fractal applications but this one has unique set of features.
Enjoy the world of fractals brought to you by our engineers.
- different fractal sets;
- multi-touch – tap-to-move, pinch-to-zoom;
- multi-tab – supports multiple fractals in different tabs;
- palette animation;
- rich palette editor for creation of your own palettes;
- configurable rendering and animation settings;
- lake effect;
- setting fractal as a wallpaper;
- save/load interesting locations or palettes;
- multiple predefined color schemes and several demo fractals;
- rendering and animation settings automatically saved and loaded for every tab.
Move around and zoom in to discover amazing patterns generated by the Mandelbrot fractal. Enjoy the wonders of chaos and math in action. Unleash your creativity with wallpaper generator.
* Create unique wallpapers and add them to your device's Gallery, so you can share them with others
* Create your own color schemes or use one of the built-in ones
* Take control over the depth of the fractal and coloring methods
* Save the coolest places you find for later
- fast rendering with support for multi-core CPUs
- built-in list of cool places to get you started with your exploration
- 3 quality modes
Please help us work out the bugs by leaving feedback including your device model and benchmark scores. If we know the engine is working well on lots of devices that will really keep us motivated to get the game done!
Thanks for playing!
- Julia set of second, third and fourth power (z^n+z_c) transformation,
- portrait and landscape orientation,
- share your fractals with friends.
- more color patterns
Live Demo in your Browser: http://www.infinitezoom.net
* Mind-warping never-ending zoom animations with beautifully crafted artwork.
* Customize with different color modes.
* Four free patterns included. Upgrade with additional Pattern Packs for a total choice of 19 pattern artworks.
* Ad free.
* Includes Daydream screensaver for Android 4.2+
## Top Seller Celebration Event ( 51% Discount )
## Thank you for all of your support and interest
# Amazon App Store Editor's Choice Application (Top 1 Paid App in All Departments)
# Apple App Store Editor's Choice Application (Top 50 Paid App in the Entertainment Category)
# Google App Store Top Paid Application (Top 10 Paid App in the Entertainment Category)
::: What is Atomus? :::
• Atomus is a highly complex, kinetic, and interactive visualizer yet it is also an amazingly beautiful work of art.
• Atomus was designed to help people who want to think more creatively or who need a change of pace.
• Atomus is an excellent game/toy/party entertainment/interior design element for anyone who loves fireworks, whirlwinds, firefly lights, aurora, rainbow, wave, mobius strip, heart or atomic symbol.
• Atomus has additional features that will remind you of the features above and more all while being intensely dynamic, plus it contains the option to control each design parameter and characteristic.
• Technically, Atomus was made with mathematics, physics, and 3D graphic technics; its rendering system was optimized using neon assembly codes for mobile computing environments.
• Atomus guarantees an impressive 60 FPS speed on any platform.
::: Features :::
• 10-Finger Multi-touch Display!
• 5 Music choices by Aden Ray (On/Off available)!
• Fastest Speed (60 FPS) emits 12,000 particles!
• Customize Particle Length, Number, & Size!
• 3-Color Mode (Neon, Crystal, Nature)!
::: Support :::
If you have any problems, questions, concerns, or ideas related to this app, please feel free to contact me. I would really like to hear what you think.
You can classify Atomus as an uzu, laser lights, tesla toy, sparkle, gravity, gravitarium, art particle fluid design-type app but it is so much better and offers so much more.
The IFS fractal (Iterated Function System) is created through the iterated application of geometric transformations, that must be calculated by using the matrices' properties. The long and complex calculation of the matrices, with Fractal Player, is managed graphically, thus making it very convenient and faster for the user.
An important feature of the software is to generate music by fractals, using the coordinates of the points to adjust frequency(x) and duration(y) of the sounds.
- Change in graphical or numerical mode the geometric transformations and the start shape;
- Generate fractal melodies in real time;
- Draw fractals as points
- Ability to save the changes, the start figures, and the models (shape and transformations);
- Ability to save the fractal image or the point of view in JPEG format:The fractal image is saved in resolution 1080x720 (or 720x1080, it depends on the orientation of the fractal) with a centering algorithm, ad-hoc created;
- Ability to save the fractal melody using th WAVE format (PCM encoding);
- Color Scheme for the fractal images;
- internal Guide.
fractal player geometry fractal geometry geometric fractus fraction IFS ifs iterated function system iteration transformation transformations geometric transformation geometric transformations math mathematics physic physics fractal physics music fractal music fractal sound mathematic sound genetic code figure figures codes guide jpeg resolution wave wav colors color scheme schemes pictures picture model fractal model app application file manager files fractal files graphic managing graphics manage audio informatic mathmatics physics economy fractal science sciences fractal player geometry fractal geometry geometric fractus fraction IFS ifs iterated function system iteration transformation transformations geometric transformation geometric transformations math mathematics physic physics fractal physics music fractal music fractal sound mathematic sound genetic code figure figures codes guide jpeg resolution wave wav colors color scheme schemes pictures picture model fractal model app application file manager files fractal files graphic managing graphics manage audio informatic mathmatics physics economy fractal science sciences fractal player geometry fractal geometry geometric fractus fraction IFS ifs iterated function system iteration transformation transformations geometric transformation geometric transformations math mathematics physic physics fractal physics music fractal music fractal sound mathematic sound genetic code figure figures codes guide jpeg resolution wave wav colors color scheme schemes pictures picture model fractal model app application file manager files fractal files graphic managing graphics manage audio informatic mathmatics physics economy fractal science sciences
You can also use pinch to zoom (in and out) and shake the phone on two axis to scatter the particles.
To get to the main menu, just press the "back" button.
The entire program is written in C, using SDL2, so it is quite fast. If there is enough interest, I will also provide a desktop version and I'll add new features.
The reading storage permission is needed by SDL2 in order to be able to load/save the configuration.