To control your results, simply drag any point of the line segments.
"-" - remove point
"+" - add point from the line
"mode" - change rendering mode
"randomize" - load pre-saved / random fractal
"settings" - tools and settings
Sirius Digital - in partnership with iPhort
-Supports multiple equations
-Renders Mandelbrot and Julia Set fractals.
-Save fractals or set fractal image as wallpaper
-Multiple color schemes
-Escape-time, Triangle Inequality Average, Curvature estimation algorithms
-Uses NDK for improved performance
Please help us work out the bugs by leaving feedback including your device model and benchmark scores. If we know the engine is working well on lots of devices that will really keep us motivated to get the game done!
Thanks for playing!
• Triple A is a highly complex, kinetic, and interactive visualizer app that is a montage of three other digital art applications also made by SungLab, Art Wave, Art Particle, and Art Gravity.
• Triple A is designed for people who want a New Media Art Appreciation Aesthetic Experience.
• Triple A creates a fun and relaxing break for everyone of all ages.
• Triple A has 3 art modes with each art mode comprised of 5 unique effects for a total of 15 awesome effects;
• The 15 effects were tested by 1,000,000 download users who rated this app nearly 5 stars out of 5 stars. In addition to the 15 effects, I have also added many other interesting features that will remind you of a vortex, flowers and leaves, butterflies, rainbows, and many more.
• Experience the 15,000 particle explosion in your mobile phone!
::: Features :::
• 5-Finger Multi-touch!
• 5 Music choices by Aden Ray (On/Off available)!
• 3 Art Modes (Art particle, Art Wave, Art Gravity)!
• Fastest speed (60 FPS) emits 15,000 particles!
• Customize Particle Length, Number, & Size!
::: Support :::
If you have any problems, questions, concerns, or ideas related to this app, please feel free to contact me. I would really like to hear what you think.
You can classify Triple A as uzu, laser lights,tesla toy, sparkle, gravity, gravitarium, art particle fluid but it is so much better and offers so much more.
You can also use pinch to zoom (in and out) and shake the phone on two axis to scatter the particles.
To get to the main menu, just press the "back" button.
The entire program is written in C, using SDL2, so it is quite fast. If there is enough interest, I will also provide a desktop version and I'll add new features.
The reading storage permission is needed by SDL2 in order to be able to load/save the configuration.
-- Features --
* View lots of fractal backgrounds
* Set image as wallpaper
* Save/View photos
* Share wallpapers (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Favorite backgrounds you like
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded (can be switched off in settings)
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos! (will appear in the application after approval)
-- What are fractals? --
Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far". Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or they may be nearly the same at different scales.
Fractal art is a form of algorithmic art created by calculating fractal objects and representing the calculation results as still images, animations, and media. Fractal art developed from the mid 1980s onwards. It is a genre of computer art and digital art which are part of new media art. The Julia set and Mandlebrot sets can be considered as icons of fractal art.
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load wallpapers. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at kodlan @ gmail.com.
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Backgrounds for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
-- Permissions --
* INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to load wallpapers from internet
* SET_WALLPAPER - required to change wallpaper image
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - application uses SD card for background caching, that saves network bandwidth and battery.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - required for automatic check for new backgrounds/wallpapers
-- Note --
Application provides upload functionality to users, some of images are uploaded by users.
There are numerous fractal applications but this one has unique set of features.
Enjoy the world of fractals brought to you by our engineers.
- different fractal sets;
- multi-touch – tap-to-move, pinch-to-zoom;
- multi-tab – supports multiple fractals in different tabs;
- palette animation;
- rich palette editor for creation of your own palettes;
- configurable rendering and animation settings;
- lake effect;
- setting fractal as a wallpaper;
- save/load interesting locations or palettes;
- multiple predefined color schemes and several demo fractals;
- rendering and animation settings automatically saved and loaded for every tab.
Live Demo in your Browser: http://www.infinitezoom.net
* Mind-warping never-ending zoom animations with beautifully crafted artwork.
* Customize with different color modes.
* Four free patterns included. Upgrade with additional Pattern Packs for a total choice of 19 pattern artworks.
* Ad free.
* Includes Daydream screensaver for Android 4.2+
Move around and zoom in to discover amazing patterns generated by the Mandelbrot fractal. Enjoy the wonders of chaos and math in action. Unleash your creativity with wallpaper generator.
* Create unique wallpapers and add them to your device's Gallery, so you can share them with others
* Create your own color schemes or use one of the built-in ones
* Take control over the depth of the fractal and coloring methods
* Save the coolest places you find for later
- fast rendering with support for multi-core CPUs
- built-in list of cool places to get you started with your exploration
- 3 quality modes
- calculates mandelbrot and julia sets
- calculates newton fractal
- colorize the fractal with different color maps
- set fractal image as wallpaper
- create full size wallpapers
- calculates low resolution preview images
- uses Android NDK for speed optimizations
- no ads
Touch the interesting area to zoom-in and use back key to zoom out.
Use the buttons on the right side to switch between the zoom, move and set function.
The 'set' function is used for setting the constant for julia sets (This button is only visible if julia set is chosen as fractal).
Processors with floating point extensions are recommended because of heavy use of floating point operations. For double width mode a large amount of memory is needed.
Minimum version to run:
Images can be saved to sdcard (sdcard/FractGeo/Images).
- Galaxy S