A tech-enabled bee tour of trendy King's Cross that unlocks content at 7 locations about urban bees and how to help them and allows you to ID and count bees as you walk.
Do your bit for citizen science to help keep our urban bees buzzing, and earn money-off vouchers for cool restaurants.
Available 8th July through 4th September 2017
- Navigate between 7 stops that should take no longer than 50 minutes
- Unlock content and activities as you go
- Learn about urban bees’ habitat and the changing King's Cross area
- Learn how to ID four common species of urban bee and do bee counts at 3 stops
- Earn money-off vouchers for restaurants and cafes on the trail
- Stop off to eat and drink en route
- Great for kids and adults alike
- Lots to see and do: art, architecture, history, eating, drinking and nature
- Available between 8 July through 4 September 2017
Created by the Honey Club