Necessary status app. Need more work Overlay>widget. Still a little buggy. Free memory stat does not auto update, I have to turn screen off, on to get new value. Upload and download should use max values of last X interval or refresh per X minutes or fixed maximum. Only line service should still running after exit the main activity or close from apps drawer to save memory
Keeps shutting down After the last update, the app is no longer persistent. It shuts down every time I unlock my screen. Please look into the matter.
Love it, but needs low power mode I have a hobby s2 and running just the CPU monitor alone hobbles it. It'd be great if I could enable a lot poll rate or something to reduce CPU usage.
Useful, missing some options Should be able to edit maximum and minimum values for each line. For example, battery temp is 0 - 100°C, neither of which are temperatures that a phone or tablet battery could safely reach. A better scale would be between 20 - 40°C
Need more indicators Please add download speed, its very simple to add this functionality. Still giving 5 stars. Only battery usage is usable others are unnecessary
Almost exactly what I was looking for The vanilla status bar is just way too cluttered looking, and I love the simple feel of this app! I like how I can use a decoration bar to block out the old status bar, but would like a layers option to put different bars on top of my base bar. All in all, 4.5 out of 5
- fixes in hiding the lines when status bar hides - this should now work especially on KitKat
- Option to hide notification now gets you to the settings screen where you can do this
- COOL! Up to 3 indicators in a single line - new Maximum width parameter - 50% and 33% options
- automatic restart after update
- ability to hide from status bar on Android +4.3 in device settings->applications->PowerLine->Show notification [off]