Great app with some good flexibility. I was interested in having battery, wifi and signal strength displayed so I was just about to go Pro but signal strength does not work for AT&T on Pixel. Not sure if this is a developer or carrier issue. I plan on playing with it a bit more and will most likely buy the Pro version to support the developer but signal strength would be great. UPDATE: 3.0 release fixes issue with AT&T signal on Pixel. App has all I need right now. Thanks, Pro version bought.
There is not to many apps that truly deserve 5 stars but the Urbandroid Team seems to always do a top notch... so Thank You. Could you tell me what color code I would use for the "color line" to be totally invisible. i.e. Calls missed Shows a BIG FAT RED Bar or nothing at all???? :) Thanks Guys.
Question as a Dual-Sim User: Does the "Signal" bar work though on Dual-Sim devices? Because it won't work on mine. I was hoping it would work on at least SIM 1. Other than that, the app is great!
Amazing This one is definitely better than energy bar IMO. One of the best apps on the market. The feature i like the most is that you could put more than 1 line. What i find really useful is the wifi bar which helped me alot when playing online games. Would DEFINITELY RECOMEND!
This is an awesome app for monitoring your phone conveniently. My only gripe is that you can't change the length of time that the phone addict monitor is set to. Other than that, amazing app.
I like monitoring programs on my PC... On-screen or on a separate monitor. This does the same on my phone. Kudos!
- LTE signal support on more devices
- pick arbitrary color in the new picker
- material color picker and fixes in color picking
- new less intrusive re-introduced charging animation
- configurable look: plain / gradient / segments
- volume indicators: ringer, music
- fix for inverse values in bedtime and alarm indicator
- fixes for "Phone addict" aka Phone use indicator, reverse order of line rendering..