Keep your eyes cool I had used many application but this one is awesome. Just UI is little bit difficult to use from end user perspective. But really it will keep your eyes cool if you use mobile in late night.
If you live far from the tropics, you'll find your screen dark 16 hours in winter and 8 hours in summer. Setting a constant time year 'round will serve better.
Great app & very useful! Love the new update. Really good when your using your phone in the dark, easy to use interface, clean and simplistic.
Perfect. I came here from cf.lumen, which I PAYED for, and the free version of this is better. Easier to manage, easier to understand. Love love LOVE this app.
Life Changing There are not many apps that can be described as "life changing". But the term applies here. Such a simple change means more sleep, and a happier bed partner.
It's Worth Your Eyes and Sleep I started using Twilight after use of a different eye protector that caused my phone to go screwy. Reluctantly is how I started for what has become my only drawback: the red filter. But I must say that the functionality and options of the app are wonderful. Oh yeah, it really does save your eyes and sleep. I just wish there were other filter colors...and a spellchecker used with some of the writing!
- Ambient screen handling: default on Wear and configurable for the phone too
- redesign (many thanks to Florian Schulte)
- few fixes, new languages..Always/auto indicator has been switches for hopefully less confusion..
- Blue light warning can be skipped
- Fix for profile scheduling - was one day off
- New explanatory tutorial, warnings for firmwares with issues: Huawei, Meizu, Miui