Great app, but drains battery I have this on my phone and my Nook tablet. I plug in my phone on and off over the course of the day, but never had to with my Nook until I installed this app. That being said, I really like the dimmer screen when reading in the evening and before bed. Sometimes I'll turn it off to take a screenshot or see something in greater detail and the screen will be so bright I'm amazed that I used to read at that level! I highly recommend this for anybody who is on their phone or tablet before bed.
What I needed. Been using for a while now, there is no doubt that it does do what it says it does. Only problem is the drain on battery.
Works I'm able to fall asleep much easier now even after reading a book on my phone. Very easy to use and set up. I like the options of having it an always, to turn on when the sun goes down (this is how mine is set) or custom set time. I've been using it for about 13 months.
Love it! It's awesome. I've been using it for a couple of weeks, and I pretty much can't live without it. Please make an app for my dumb iPad too please!
Niiice Sleepy an extra hour. This app actually got me to sleep early without effort. And I actually planned to stay up. Nice job indeed. :-)
Good app but not sure if I trust privacy The app works perfectly. However, Snapchat friends started to get texts from me saying "you should check out the Twilight app". I never sent these and only found out when people started responding asking what I was talking about. I've since removed permissions for twilight because I'm not sure if I can trust it.
- few fixes, new languages..Always/auto indicator has been switches for hopefully less confusion..
- Blue light warning can be skipped
- Fix for profile scheduling - was one day off
- New explanatory tutorial, warnings for firmwares with issues: Huawei, Meizu, Miui
- Spanish, French, Korean texts (many thanks!)
- fixes in exclude apps from filtering
- fix in alarm based filter times
- various fixes, updated Spanish (big thanks to Santiago)