I really love this app, but after upgrading to Oreo the filter doesn't apply to the status bar when I swipe down. This leads to frequent harsh contrasts. Oreo is still very new so I hope this is fixed soon.
Priority Re-Install Lost app after device reset. It was the first thing I re-installed. Had to reset playstore pw just to do it...hours after I should be asleep. It is that good.
It's a good app to help reduce eye strain. Even has an auto sunrise sunset feature but one issue is that adaptive brightness gets turned off when switching off or pausing the app. This is an inconvenience.
Thanks. For a long time I couldn't sleep very easily but this app has helped me a lot.
Doesn't block notification bar on Oreo, and randomly turns itself off (or crashes, who knows) subsequently blinding you until the app restarts. The turning off/on has been occurring since I first downloaded this app, pre-Oreo upgrade.
It is able to filter according to a spectrum of red, yellow & black BUT it automatically turns up the brightness to the point of defeating the purpose so I've decided to uninstall... I tried it first with the upgrade but no luck.
- ability to filter lock screen / home screen wallpaper separately, support for different wallpaper on lock screen and home screen
- only lock screen wallpaper filtering is now default on oreo
- link to help translate the app for every one (menu - translate the app)
- fix for Oreo's annoying "X apps running in background" notification, look for "Hide notification" on the main screen..
- Android O adaptive icon support
- fixes in wallpaper filtering
Reduce blue light to fall asleep easily. Best blue light filter app for eye care