The application stops after a short time. I have been using it for a six months now, but i guess a recent update made this happen. I have white listed the app in power saver application and i have granted appropriate permissions, so that it could run in background. Please suggest some solution.
So far so good. Experimenting with Hue integration but I only have the white bulbs. I have 8 of them though...
Fixed Android Oreo problems
This app is great for trying to wind down at the end of the day. I love it.
Been looking for this for a while thanks
Works as it should, really relaxes my eyes at night!
- Android O adaptive icon support
- fixes in wallpaper filtering
- option to filter wallpaper - default on Android O
- if location is not detected on sunset the filter is default on
- Japanese and few more language updates
- support for ultra-wide screens
- shortcut support (Android 7.1)
- multi window support