It works great until it hijacks your phone. I got tied of it always having to be paused to use other apps, or download anything, or when I would pause it and it would freeze my phone up for minutes at a time. You can't even kill the app when it does that, or even shut your phone down to get it to go away. You just have to wait for it. It got ANNOYING WAY TOO FAST.
I think the app is very useful. The only thing I wish it woulf have is different saved settings for different days if you wish. For example, in days i dont work i wish i had the option to have a seperate saved setting. Overall a good basic app.
This has been an awesome app, up until you forced SD card permissions on me. Please either update your app to use Android M permission model (so I can block access), or remove this need.
Amazing screen filter app! Most problems are caused by Android Updates which gives it a bad rep sometimes.
this app fits Google's definition for use of the accessibility feature, no reason to remove and all reasons to fight for it... depressing and disappointing you did not
What's better? Maybe root? With a notification icon it doesn't get much better than this. Great on essential ph-1
- ability to filter lock screen / home screen wallpaper separately, support for different wallpaper on lock screen and home screen
- only lock screen wallpaper filtering is now default on oreo
- link to help translate the app for every one (menu - translate the app)
- fix for Oreo's annoying "X apps running in background" notification, look for "Hide notification" on the main screen..
- Android O adaptive icon support
- fixes in wallpaper filtering