Small and simple app that's easy to use. And it does prevent you from staying awake for too long. There is one problem, though. The filter doesn't cover the home touch buttons on my phone, which could hurt the effectiveness of the app. Especially when the home touch buttons turns white from opening certain apps.
The application stops after a short time. I have been using it for a six months now, but i guess a recent update made this happen. I have white listed the app in power saver application and i have granted appropriate permissions, so that it could run in background. Please suggest some solution.
So far so good. Experimenting with Hue integration but I only have the white bulbs. I have 8 of them though...
Stops my eyes hurting from reading at night. Great app.
Fixed Android Oreo problems
This app is great for trying to wind down at the end of the day. I love it.
- Android O adaptive icon support
- fixes in wallpaper filtering
- option to filter wallpaper - default on Android O
- if location is not detected on sunset the filter is default on
- Japanese and few more language updates
- support for ultra-wide screens
- shortcut support (Android 7.1)
- multi window support