Sceen overlay is a problem because it hurts my eyes to pause twilight when it is night (I HATE THE SCREEN OVERLAY PROBLEM AND I WISH I HAD ANDROID 7!!)
The timer doesn't work. For instance, it's 1 am and I have it set to automatically dim from sun down to sun rise. But each night I have to manually reset the app.
I like not damaging my eyes. This app lets you control the intense high frequency light volumes associated with retinal damage and blah blah.
Would give 5 stars if it will be more compatible with Android 6 (annoying overlay popup everytime I need to change app permissions)
My phone brightness is broken, If I turn it all the way down my screen freaks out, since this is a filter it is great to have on my.phone at night!
New version of doesn't start automatically on boot eventhough i turned on option for that in the settings
- double tap quick settings (Android 7.0) to display the settings dialog
- exclude list now uses app stats on Android 6+ for more reliable auto-pausing (no need to allows Twilight's accessibility service any more)
- support for Android 7.0 Quick settings tile
- option to filter navbar in landscape (experimental)
- settings backup to Google Cloud
- support for 7.0 notifications
- Quick setting dialog is cancellable
- allows 80% dim