You know I really like it. I don't really use the red filter because it kind of throws me off personally, but it can really drastically lower the brightness level (screen dim) twice as much as the phone's settings, with the range of 0% to 80% to choose from. I'm sure this will greatly help my battery time. Great job with this app guys. It took me less than 10 minutes to learn all the settings and operations and so far I haven't seen a single ad. So I'm going to say there aren't any although I could be wrong.
Definitely helps my eyes! Too early to know if it will help w/ headaches & sleep. I have it set to "always on" but I am constantly having to put it back on! Seems like this issue keeps the app from helping in the long run.
Love the app... Very customizable, only, on Android 8.1 it doesn't filter the settings and drop down menu. Because the notifications are white, it's really annoying
My headaches have vastly diminished since I started using this app - thank you
It was amazing until I updated to oreo - now the notification bar is still bright white even when twilight is running. Could you please fix that? Thank you!
Really great app but if I switch on the phone twilight won't start until I have unlocked my screen
- ability to filter lock screen / home screen wallpaper separately, support for different wallpaper on lock screen and home screen
- only lock screen wallpaper filtering is now default on oreo
- link to help translate the app for every one (menu - translate the app)
- fix for Oreo's annoying "X apps running in background" notification, look for "Hide notification" on the main screen..
- Android O adaptive icon support
- fixes in wallpaper filtering