Does exactly what it was intended to be used for. However more updates and enhancements would be nice to see the full potential of the app as well as a menu and provide additional options to control speech playback
Hindi is not supported
Works for most things. Not only select and share, but also Google Notes can be send to the app, as long as no photo is attached. On some websites you have to select the text instead of sending the whole site. All in all it's worth the 5 stars. Awesome to "read" a larger site or article on the go. Should consider using the NEW VOICES on Android devices. They sound so much better
A good app, could be improved with a menu that lets you choose which text-to-speech programme you use so you can compare - I wanted to try the Samsung service to see if it worked better than the Google one but after the initial selection I couldn't find the settings at all.
Useful but i want more option to control this voice..... sometime it too fast i cannot understand what it said. if you guys develop this app plz add some option to control its voice....
- PDF reading support
- Reading speed control directly from app
- support 20 new languages (auto-detection)
- nicer notification on Android 7+
- Portuguese, Chinese text (Big thanks)
- URL stripping from text
- fix for "...dot..." test when pausing
- faster reaction of the pause and language change buttons - typically at the end of each sentence
- resolving URLs also from text - for example haring from Feedly or similar now reads the whole article
Multi language translator with text & voice support and accurate text to speech