I've enjoyed the extra sounds and binaural beats that were added to the mix. My only hope is for more additions, like different herts for the binaural beats to help with different stimulus of the brain while dreaming or just relaxing. I also wish there would be a few more choices for sounds, like nature types, soft, neo classical tones, etc. Overall it's a fun add on, but it is lacking a bit to give it a 5 star rating.
Beautiful app. I am really happy to have it. I think it will help me for my sleeping problems.
I have not got the new sounds on this latest update, not a one!
Purchased but addon not working.
The new sounds are missing...
I like it but Some of the sounds are rather disturbing. Need more soothing sounds like I liked thunderstorm (my fav) and Temple bells helps me with my anxiety and stuff. But a white noise or someone breathing slowly while I sleep doesn't help at all. The chants kinda disturb me too a way it sounds like I'm listening to a satanic ritual while I sleep. But overall it's a very nice add on I like but needs better sounds like a tent with rain going on it is great one I would love.
- NEW: Fireworks, Forest, Baby Doppler, Heart, Shush, Car, Shower, Vacuum, Restaurant...
- NEW: Chor, Girl singing, Spaceship and Pick noise Appears after we release Sleep as Android update.
Or get the latest BETA here:
- new icon and intro screen
- Jungle and NASA's Saturn "Sound"
- fix for stream train and temple bells on some phones
-tribal drums update
- new icon
- fix for lullabies which stopped working in 4.4
Sleep Calculator - Free app that helps you get most out of your sleep pattern.