.... And a few dodgy ones. .. Most of the lullabies are quite helpful in aiding a deep, restful sleep, Petr usually updates all aspects of "Sleep as Android" regularly, adding improvements and extra traks etc. All in all a great addition to the sleep as range :-) even my cats enjoy the lullabies too! My older cat even wakes me up occasionally to play the lullaby again! Hahaha!!!
I've enjoyed the extra sounds and binaural beats that were added to the mix. My only hope is for more additions, like different herts for the binaural beats to help with different stimulus of the brain while dreaming or just relaxing. I also wish there would be a few more choices for sounds, like nature types, soft, neo classical tones, etc. Overall it's a fun add on, but it is lacking a bit to give it a 5 star rating.
Beautiful app. I am really happy to have it. I think it will help me for my sleeping problems.
Some sounds are good and some are not. Not all sounds can be used for better sleep. Please add some more relaxing sounds.
Put on cave if you wanna have nightmares
I have not got the new sounds on this latest update, not a one!
- NEW: Fireworks, Forest, Baby Doppler, Heart, Shush, Car, Shower, Vacuum, Restaurant...
- NEW: Chor, Girl singing, Spaceship and Pick noise Appears after we release Sleep as Android update.
Or get the latest BETA here:
- new icon and intro screen
- Jungle and NASA's Saturn "Sound"
- fix for stream train and temple bells on some phones
-tribal drums update
- new icon
- fix for lullabies which stopped working in 4.4