★ Search for businesses near you
★ Add reviews, photos, and tips for your favorite businesses
★ Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
★ Narrow your searches by 'hood, distance, price, and what's open now
★ Browse reviews to read what's great (and not so great) in your city
★ Find great deals offered by your favorite local businesses
★ Check in and share on Facebook and Twitter
★ Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
★ Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your phone
★ Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
Hungry? suggests you the nearest places where you can have your meal. From the vast variety of nearby Foursquare destinations, choose your place of interest by referring to top tips and ratings. Hungry? is your everyday navigator to the tastiest food around.
- Nearby food related places sorted by distance, relevance and radius
- Search nearby places with predefined food categories
- Voice Search
- Full-screen place preview with easy navigation and call
- Parallax effect
Application uses Foursquare API.
* Use Yelp API to discover and save waypoints
* Drag and drop items in your list!
* Distance and drive time automatically update as you rearrange waypoints
* Easily share your itineraries with friends!
Trippin' is the one-stop app that uses the power of Yelp to help you search and plan for anything, anywhere, at anytime. Whether you’re on the go, planning a long vacation, or a romantic date night, use Trippin’ to quickly pull up your itinerary, map out, and call your destination. Easily share your itinerary with family and friends with the touch of a button. So what are you waiting for? Start Trippin’!
Send feedback and feature requests using the in-app feedback system. We will do our best to incorporate your suggestions.
An incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest restaurant database and global map on the market. Fully customizable, you can order your owns list and make maximum use of your GPS.
Can't decide where to eat? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
★ Over 100 preset searches including over 45 cuisines and 30 food types.
★ Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
★ Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
★ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
★ Review your recent searches and most used searches.
★ Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
★ Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on what to eat can be just a shake away.
★ User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other diners.
COMING SOON: Our team is already working on new features including offline restaurant database, restaurant menu, and translation into many languages. Stay tuned for the free update and feel free to contact us for any feedback so we can improve the app for you.
No matter if you are looking for chinese restaurant, best restaurants, eating in, italian food, indian curry, mexican, thai restaurant, japanese, cafe, delivery, seafood restaurant, restaurant reviews, seafood restaurants, fish restaurant, london cuisine or pizza restaurant, we will have something for you!
Our Production Team
iOS Development: Myles Harding, Jin Khera
Web Development: William Kelly
Graphic Design: Nancy Wu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.ondemandworld.com/wheretoeat/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
- Store places on your Android device then link to Google Navigation (or Waze, etc) for turn-by-turn directions.
- Search for and save a place, such as a restaurant or business. Place Book will try to find links to Yelp, Foursquare, and Google+ for reviews, tips, check-ins, street view, etc.
- Allows you to create your own custom lists (ex: "Restaurants", "Things to do in my city", etc).
- Add your own custom places by holding your finger down on the map for a couple seconds.
- Optionally backup your places to our secure servers then copy those places to any device with Place Book installed whenever you need them again (simple registration required).
- Upgrade to an ad-free experience for only $1.50 USD.
- You can turn off Yelp and/or Foursquare access in the Menu -> Preferences screen. This may be especially useful to an international audience where Yelp or Foursquare is not present.
- If you want to link to a different Navigation app than Google Navigation (example: Waze), go to Menu -> Preferences -> Direction Options.
- If you have issues with the app, please email me or go to my website and let me know. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. I want this to be your primary "navigation book". I am also logging feedback for potential feature upgrades, too.
Get cheap flights fast with Skyscanner- the world’s best flight search app. Join over 25 million people who have already downloaded our highly-rated apps. Compare millions of flights and hundreds of airlines in seconds. Skyscanner: it’s fast, flexible and free!
Need to find cheap flights on the go? Save money and time with Skyscanner. With our comprehensive coverage, you can search millions of flights from hundreds of airlines around the world – both low-cost and scheduled to find the perfect flights at the cheapest price. When you’ve found your flights, we link you to the airline or travel agent so you buy directly and get the best deal – all in a few taps.
‘Everywhere’ search – want to get away, but don’t know where? Let us inspire you.
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month
Available in over 30 languages
New log-in facility which stores your searches
Create a handy widget to display recent prices for your previous searches
- Compare hotel, flight and car rental deals
- Book your hotel, flight or car rental, right in the app
- Track your flight status
- View and manage your itinerary with My Trips
- Look up baggage fees, airline numbers and airport information
The app requires certain permissions to give you the best experience.
Required for finding hotels and car rentals near you
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, INTERNET
Required for optimizing KAYAK features on different networks
Required let you store your trips schedule on your device calendar for easy access. These are only used if you explicitly use the "add to calendar" feature in My Trips.
Required for storing app information like icons, search history, etc.
Required for optimizing KAYAK features for your specific device
The Expedia Hotels & Flights app lets you view a beautiful itinerary of the trips you've booked in the app or on our website. As always, you can save up to 40% with amazing Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals and then, use your phone or tablet to find the best flight to anywhere in the world. Download Expedia today.
Save big on hotel rooms
• Save up to 40% with Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals
• Default to your current location for fast, on-the-go booking
• See reviews from actual hotel customers
• Sort by price, deals, or reviews — instantly
• Get cheap hotel rooms or 5-star luxury suites
Find the perfect flight
• Book a flight to anywhere in the world
• Sort by price, duration, or time instantly
• Search by airport name, city, or code
Book in a flash
• Already signed in? Book in under 30 seconds
• Slide to purchase and away you go!
View your itinerary
• View upcoming trips that you book in the app and on the web
• Open the app when you're about to travel and immediately see your trip
• It looks awesome, too!
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Orbitz is the #1 way to book travel on your mobile device. Designed for Android phones and tablets, the Orbitz app lets you quickly and easily search and book hotel rooms (including last-minute bookings and mobile-only deals up to 50% off), flights, and rental cars without leaving the app. Plus, join Orbitz Rewards and start earning extra Orbucks when you book on the app for flight (2%) and hotel (5%) that you can instantly redeem on hotels! You can also view booked itineraries, check for flight delays during travel, and get trip reminders via Google Now. Orbitz offers a simple, secure booking process, a Best Price Guarantee, and 24x7 customer support.
UNRIVALED SPEED & EASE OF USE: Search and book flights, hotels, and rental cars without leaving the app. Use convenient features like Google+ or Facebook sign-in plus Google Wallet to book in a flash.
GREAT DEALS, EVEN AT THE LAST-MINUTE: Ability to book last-minute, including convenient "nearby tonight" option for hotels. Plus, take advantage of Mobile Steals: Mobile-only deals of up to 50% off tonight-only and future hotel stays.
FABULOUS REWARDS PROGRAM: Join Orbitz Rewards and earn Orbucks on your flight (2%) and hotel (5%) bookings that you can instantly redeem on hotels in the app!
USEFUL HOTEL INFORMATION: See hotels plotted on a map, swipe through photo galleries, and read comprehensive reviews from travelers.
CONVENIENT TRAVEL TOOLS: View your itineraries 24x7 – even when offline. Plus, you don’t have to sign-in each time. Get info on flight delays and gate changes, plus directions to your hotel. And when you book with a Gmail address, you'll get flight status, hotel check-in, and rental car pick-up reminders on day of travel if you use Google Now (Android v4.1+ Jellybean users).
A TRUSTED NAME: Enjoy a secure booking process, 24x7 customer service, no Orbitz fees on hotel cancellations or changes, plus our Best Price Guarantee: Orbitz customers who find their same prepaid hotel room, flight, or car for a lower price online may receive rewards equal to price difference + bonus of up to $200 to be used on a future hotel booking.
• Retrieve running apps: Uses this to manage its own tasks and offer an improved experience when you switch between different sections of the app. i.e., if you search for a hotel and then a flight, the app remembers your hotel progress so you can more easily plan multiple aspects of a trip at once.
• Your accounts: Uses these when you choose to sign-in with Google+ or Facebook.
• Read Google service configuration + Storage: Uses these to display Google Maps. i.e., you can toggle to a map-based view of hotel search results within the app.
• Camera: Occasionally used for limited-time promotional offers.
A simple way to book hotels, flights and rental cars when you’re on the go. Choose from 200,000+ hotels, or try Name Your Own Price® or Express Deals for even deeper hotel discounts.
*If you have any problems or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you like us, give us a +1. Your feedback is important to us.*
• 200,000+ hotels on sale everyday
• Filter by star level, price, amenity, or for pet-friendly properties
• Browse photos and real guest reviews
• Name Your Own Price and save up to 60%
• See Winning Bids from real Name Your Own Price® customers to help you bid
• Exclusive Tonight-Only Deals® available for a same day reservations
• Express Deals: deep discount - without bidding!
• Home Screen Widget: see hotel deals in your last searched location or your current location
• Domestic and international flights
• Round-trip or one way
• Search airports by name, city, airport code or find ones near you
• Sort by price, stops, time or airline
• Easily book domestic tickets for children or infants
• Search thousands of rental cars
• Find the nearest airport pick-up location
• Name Your Own Price and save up to 40%
• See Winning Bids from real Name Your Own Price® customers to help you bid
• Pay for your hotel or flight with Google Wallet for faster checkout
FIND THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
- Need a last-minute hotel for tonight? With just one tap you’ll find the best hotels near you and save with Late Deals.
- If you already know where you want to stay, search by hotel name or landmark to find your favorite spot fast.
- You can book a hotel in more than 65,000 destinations in 200 countries, worldwide.
- And we don’t just have hotels - check out our range of villas, apartments, B&Bs, hostels and more. TIP: Make yourself at home in one of our 120,000 vacation rentals.
- Sort by what’s important to you: best price, deals, guest review score, distance from current location or more.
- Filter to narrow your search results: set your price range, districts in a city, facilities (like hotels with elevators, free WiFi and/or parking) and more.
- Switch to map view to find hotels in your preferred neighborhood.
- Read verified hotel reviews from over 27 million guests.
- Sign in to your Booking.com account and we’ll autofill your details for even faster booking.
- Store credit cards in your Booking.com account for safe and simple booking when you’re on the move.
- No Booking.com account? Create one in the app and use the same sign-in details on any Booking.com platform. We’ll sync all of your hotel bookings, searches and more.
- View prices in 53 currencies in the app.
GET THE BEST HOTEL DEALS
Looking for more than just cheap hotels? We showcase the best deals at all kinds of amazing properties.
- Secret Deals: You get first pick on great deals for hotels, apartments, resorts and more worldwide!
- Value Deals: Book hotels with the best value for their price, location and more.
- Late Deals: Find cheap hotels for last-minute hotel bookings near you.
HELPING YOU AT EVERY STEP OF YOUR STAY
- Your booking confirmation is available offline in the app, so you won’t need a printer or internet connection to check in when you arrive at the hotel.
- Access maps to find the easiest route to the hotel.
- Add hotel bookings to the calendar and photo gallery on your device.
- You can cancel or modify bookings on the move with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email. Customer service is available in English and 40 other languages.
ALREADY A BOOKING.COM USER?
- After installing the app, just sign in to the account you use on the Booking.com website. All of your hotel bookings, searches, viewed hotels, favorites and account information will automatically be available in the app.
- If you search or make a booking on the website or mobile apps when you’re signed in, you can pick up where you left off at any time - on any device.
- You only have to sign in to your account once; we’ll keep you signed in to the app.
- If you don’t have a Booking.com account, but made a booking on the website, you can import your booking to the app. Go to “My Bookings” in the account area and import using the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
Add the Booking.com Weekend Deals Widget to your device’s home screen for the best hotel deals recommended for you. Then all you have to do is choose from an apartment in New York, a villa in Tuscany, or a penthouse suite in Vegas for your next weekend away!
A final word from a couple of our fans!
★★★★★ “This has to be the easiest and by far the best and most informative app to navigate. You will find places you will love to stay at the best prices. Be prepared to start traveling lots more. Love this App.”
★★★★★ “Does everything it should. You can search and book online, manage your reservations, even start maps from the app to navigate you to your hotel!”
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
Some of our users offered to help us out with better translations. For those intereseted in helping, please translate the phrases located at http://wp.me/p19U61-21 - it would mean a LOT to us. We are waiting for you emails and will give credit to contributors!
Useful translated phrases for the following situations: travel & transportation (airport, airplane, bus stop, bus, train station, train, taxi stand, taxi), food and accommodation (hotel, hotel room, restaurant), emergency situations (police, officer, ambulance, hospital, doctor, pharmacy or drug store), spoken interaction (greetings, small talk) and basics, such as telling the time, week days, learning alphabet pronunciation and a great list of numbers.
The supported translatons are for spanish, portuguese, polish, german, french, italian, chinese, koreean and japanese. Further releases will add dictionaries for hindi, arabic, portuguese, russian and others. The possibility to switch the base language will also be available, so that foreign tourists traveling to major english-speaking cities, like London or New York, can have a valuable guide.
For chinese and japanese we currently have a limited number of categories (numbers, week days, telling time, greetings, small talk). Airport, train, bus, taxi, hotel, restaurant, police and hospital will be added in a future release.
Text to speech functionality is also provided either trough the phones TTS engine* or trough a cloud web service. A user can click on a phrase and hear a voice with native accent speak it. This makes it easier to talk to foreigners in order to obtain tourist info.
The translator comes with integrated high quality spanish translation, no Internet connection required. The translate system will have more tourist information in the next release, many new phrases will be added in addition to different countries and languages.
We provided a feedback form so you can tell us directly if you encounter a problem. We also appreciate any suggestions you might provide, like new categories, or corrections for phrases.
Next release will add support for arabic and korean, as you suggested in the feedback.
*** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* We also recommend installing the eSpeak engine from Android market, as there are languages that need it (they are not supported by Pico TTS).
* Our application asks you to install them when they are needed (when you click on phrase) but we recommend having them installed from the beginning, especially if you don't have permanent access to the Internet.
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
And some translations:
- What time is it? - ¿Qué hora es? (spanish)
- Do you speak english? - ¿Hablas Inglés? (spanish) - Sprachen Sie Englisch? (german)
- I am a tourist - Yo soy un turista (spanish) - Je suis un touriste (french) - Ich bin ein Tourist (german) - Io sono un turista (italian)
- Where can I find a taxi? - ¿Dónde puedo cojer un taxi? (spanish) - Où est-ce que je peux trouver un taxi? (french)
- I would like to order dinner now - Vorrei ordinare la cena ora (italian) - Je voudrais commander le dîner maintenant (french)
관광객, 사전, 언어, 번역, 観光, 辞書, 言語, 翻訳, 旅游, 字典, 语言, 翻译, 旅遊, 字典, 語言, 翻譯, tourist, dictionary, language, translate
Thanks again for giving our app a try!
PS: try to long press on translations to share!