Emergencies happen and pushing a button or calling for help isn't always possible. UrLifeTrax is the only safety app that alerts others that help is needed when you can’t. UrLifeTrax watches over you when going fishing, on a blind date, walking home or when you need the peace of mind knowing someone has your back. Unlike other tracker apps, you are in complete control of your location data and personal information. This is not a "kiddie" tracker, instead, you share what you want, when you need to.
With UrLifeTrax you can:
- Plan your destination by address or custom waypoints (Premium)
- Declare type of activity (Fishing, Blind Date, Jogging or create a custom activity)
- Automated SMS alerts sent based on planned and actual arrival time
- Each SMS contains a unique code that can be used to access your location history, health profile and other important information.
- Send auto SMS alerts when you exceed your planned speed (Premium)
- Crash and severe fall detection triggers auto SMS alerts (Premium)
- Send SMS alerts when speed exceeds chosen activity (Premium)
- Web profile allows users to safely store emergency contacts, medical & physical characteristics
- File detailed activity plans for boating (float plan), hiking, a date and other activities
- Verifiable check-in using cell phone or website using a personal pin code
- Upon check-in or closing activity, all alerts are canceled by informational SMS
- Checking in or closing the activity and blocks rescue portal access
- Limit false notifications to 911
With UrLifeTrax those who matter most can:
- Receive SMS alerts with actionable location information
- Mitigate false notifications to 911
- Have access to safety portal with;
- Complete location data on Google map interface
- Medical information
- Physical characteristic & personal picture
- Detailed activity plans for boaters, hikers, and many other activities
It is easy to get started. Simply install the UrLifeTrax on your phone. Once registered, you can select each contact who you’d like to notify in the event of an emergency. Or you can share UrLifeTrax and bring your bestie along after they download and install on their phone.
GPS features (real time tracking) requires a GPS-equipped smartphone and the GPS to be enabled in your phone settings. You can control how the app conserves power, but as with any app with GPS functionality, your battery life may be slightly diminished.