The Urmet Cloud Apps were developed to manage the IP Cloud series cameras by creating a personal user account on the Urmet Cloud. Once registered and after creating your own account, you can associate your own Urmet Cloud IP cameras by simply inserting the UID of each camera you own into the App.
The Urmet Cloud App Lite Version is free of charge and limits the number of video cameras and functions. More specifically:
- Maximum number of cameras that can be managed by Urmet Cloud Lite: 4
- Basic functions available in Urmet Cloud Lite App:
- Live video
- Selection of the resolution
- Image capture from live video and saving to the smartphone gallery
- Recording of live video and saving to the smartphone gallery
- Remote configuration of the TLC parameters
The following list instead indicates only some of the advanced functions offered only by the Full Urmet Cloud App:
- Unlimited number of cameras belonging to you and your friends
- Search and Playback of the recordings present on the SD card of the TLC
- Push notifications of TLC Motion events
- Bi-directional audio (speak/listen to and from the camera)…
ATTENTION: during the launch of the new Urmet Cloud, the Urmet Cloud Lite App will support all the above-mentioned functions (both basic and advanced) for a limited period of time. Once the Full Urmet Cloud App is released, the advanced functions will no longer be available in the Lite version.