How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
✔ Pedometer counts your walk run steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun with SenseMe!
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.
Calculate your food's points using the new Weight Watchers Points Plus system or the original Classic Points system, then record these points using the new and improved tracker. Don't know how many points you can eat on a daily basis? Use the Daily Points Allowance section inside the app!
Don't want to have to enter your food's nutritional facts over and over again? Good! In the latest version you can store these foods in your personal food database which allows for quick & easy access to the 20 foods you eat most frequently. An in-app purchase will unlock your entire food database.
In-App Purchase Descriptions
• Ad Removal - Removes ads from the bottom of the screen.
• FULL Pro - Includes ad removal & unlocks your Food List.
Some Notable V4.0 Features
• View your daily points history!
• All fields now accept decimal values!
• All in-app purchase bugs are fixed.
• All V3.x bugs are fixed!
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with Weight Watchers International.
Please send all bug reports & feature requests to email@example.com before leaving negative comments as I will try to fix them in the next version.
Keep your health in pedometer.
You can measure the number of steps each day. Try to meet the challenge by setting your own goals.
From now on, please start a healthy diet.
If you start with the start button pedometer to measure your steps will be 24 hours, with daily automatic daily.
The ranking is determined by comparing the number of step with users around the world.
Is my pace may have myeotdeung in the world? Compare.
• Since when pressing the start button, the number will be measured anywhere in your yard.
• You can set a goal for me.
• The number of steps from the main screen of the day, calorie consumption, you can determine the distance, speed, pace, and you can see how often Achievement goal of the day.
• If you walked into a 1-10 step sequential set automatically recognized as valid for walk pace. Immediately recognized in the case of one step.
• Set the time for a more efficient battery consumption activities.
• Record daily exercise to start once turned off without each other, unlike during exercise pedometer app and shows the daily statistics. 'Pedometer - Health Torpedo "is only if you carry a cellphone that you always carry without using a special device will measure the number of daily steps.
• Two kinds of widgets provided (simple and concise widgets, data widgets telling detail of the day)
• the number of daily steps by showing the user a list clearly shows the data.
• The number of steps of the main screen will be reset to the standard midnight.
• The number of daily steps through the graph, calories, and you will see a change in the distance.
• On the detail screen, you can share your data to other people that day.
• Unit Setting
- Meters, miles in length, and the setting can be set in meters km, m, with cm Weight is converted to kg.
- Miles in length when setting mi, ft, in inch weight is converted to lb.
• Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This will set the calculation to fit the walking stride stride and run it.
• You can manually set automatically when set is different from your own stride stride.
• setting and, if you set up a profile to suit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life can reduce the number of errors contained in the pace setting the effective continuous pace.
Please select the sensitivity to suit your device.
Sets whether to launch a notification via the notification bar whether setting.
Striiv Devices: Fusion, Touch, Band, and Play
Walgreens Device: Walgreens Activity Tracker
This simple, yet powerful app delivers all your daily activity and sleep tracking, along with games, alerts, and more.
Using re-arrangeable tiles, you can personalize this app to focus on the motivation you care about the most, and as you upgrade to newer devices, Striiv's tiles automatically grow with new device capabilities.
Features for All Devices:
-Charts and graphs to visualize your activity and sleep data.
-Social leaderboard to chat and connect with friends through your daily step count
-A very addictive game--powered by your activity
Additional Features for Striiv Fusion, Striiv Touch, and Walgreens Activity tracker devices:
-Incoming Call and Text/SMS Alerts
-Silent Vibrating Alarms
Exclusive Features for Striiv Touch and Striiv Fusion
-Music Control: Play, pause, and skip tracks of the music player on your mobile device all from your wrist
By making fitness addictively fun, Striiv has helped hundreds of thousands of people:
-Lose weight, lower BMI, and lose the inches.
-Reduce risks of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
Supported: Devices running Android 4.3 to Android 5.0. For a full device list, please go to www.striiv.com/devices
Learn more about Striiv Apps and Pedometers at www.striiv.com.
- GPX tracks file import (please make sure that your filename and file path does not contains special characters before import! Waypoint GPX does not supported in this stage!)
- GPX/KML/google map embedded HTML file export
- Sync workouts with RunKeeper account
- Auto-Lap for each mile/kilometer
- Audio reminder for auto lap time reminding
- Vibration for auto lap
- Sharing to friends
- Open street view for record location
- Duration, distance, pace and calories indication
- Location geocoding for each lap
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Weather information (on KML/HTML)
Route Tracker logs your route every second after you started your activity if GPS signal is available.
This app lets you track your activity during the day and night. Once you’ve setup the app and device, you’ll land on the Day Hemisphere screen which will show you a summary of your day’s activity upon successful sync with your device. Swipe right on the screen to bring up your Night Hemisphere data!
- Day activity tracking data (Steps, Calories, Distance covered, active time)
- Night (sleep) activity tracking data (Time spent sleeping, in deep sleep, in light sleep and nearly awake
- Challenge your friends
- Choose your fitness goal: Steps taken, Calories burnt or Distance covered
step counter counts the number of steps, calories burned, time and distance on your mobile phone. this is a great help when you are on a diet or want to get in shape. the advice is to walk at least 10,000 steps daily.
use this step counter during different sports such as running, walking, running or cycling. This pedometer uses the accelerometer of your mobile phone to count steps and calories, and is very economical with the use of your battery. This is in contrast to other steps counters that make use of the GPS sensor. This diet pedometer works best when you wear it on your belt or confirm in your pocket while walking, running or walking.
This app is completely customizable to your own settings. Please take a second to adjust it your personal preferences.
Features of this application:
Step detector calibration
running in background
two exercises: running and walking
kilometers or miles units
steps / distance calculator
distance / hour calculator
calories burned calculation
pace or speed maintenance
If you have comments or tips, rate this pedometer and calorie counter please. All reviews will be answered.
This pedometer counts your steps by using the motion sensor of your mobile phone and works best if you have confirmed your cell phone to your belt or carry in your pocket.
Note: Some mobile phones turn off when applications running in the background. This is no fault of the application.
How to use is very simple. Click the Start button, you can simply carry a smartphone as usual.
All workouts are immediately able to confirm the graph on the screen.
Now get ready to start walking.
How to use
· The number of steps, walking time and distance (m), calories burned, average speed, touch the graph shows the movement history of the item.
· Tracks are available in daily, weekly, monthly three forms.
Also, walking goals daily, weekly, you can set up a monthly basis.
· Through the calendar you can check the movement recorded at a glance.
· If you want to correctly display calorie consumption exactly the age, sex, weight, please input your foot.
· You can set it manually if the automatic set the pace different from your own stride.
· Try to users around the world and walk through a leaderboard competition.
· You can more easily manage the movement recorded by the provided list.
· Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This sets the calculation for the walking stride stride and run it.
· Set and, if you set up a profile to fit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life, you can reduce the errors contained in the number of steps when setting the effective continuous pace.
Select the sensitivity for your own device.
Sets whether or not pop up alert notifications via the Status bar settings.
You can use either the metric or imperial system, has a low resource consumption makes the battery last longer. In addition it also works in the background, allowing data to continue to acquire for example during a call or while running another application.
Save routes on the SD card, and every time a route is continuous, draw it in a different color, allowing for example to differentiate the way for the return.
- Current speed, average and maximum
- Distance traveled.
- Total time, in motion and stationary.
- Processing time per mile, depending on the current, average and maximum speed.
- Calories or Altitude.
- Normal map view, satellite, hybrid, and terrain, and 3D (PRO version only)
- Graphics altitude and speed.
And share your email routes, screen capture, or exporting your routes to GPX (OpenStreetMap) and KML (Google Earth).
It also boasts a handy calculator to find the BMI and find out if your weight is appropriate.
The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
Currently able to support Huawei Talkband series、Colorband series, and more wearable products will be supported later.(Colorband only support the above Android4.3)
For Huawei Wear APP, you can
1) Record your steps,calories,exercise distance and exercise time everyday
2) Intelligent motion timeline will tell you the amount of exercise every movement period
3) Record your sleep time everyday including deep sleep,light sleep and awake times
4) Exercise target settting
5) Share your sports data with your friends
The application extracts data from the My Tracks database and saves it to the SD card in the Extractor directory. The time field is in Unix time format.
Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find this in Settings >> Sharing >> Allow access.
To use, push the single button to extract all tracks.
Power and heat rate data extracted with this app was used to make the sample video.
You will get live data from whatever sensors e.g. heart rate you have connected to My Tracks including the SRM Power Control 7 which we used for tracking the 2012 Tour Down Under Bicycle Race as described at http://blog.urremote.com/2012/02/adventures-tracking-bicycle-racing-why.html .
How to setup the application:
1. You need to have My Tracks installed.
2. Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find the setting in Menu-> More-> Settings -> Sharing -> Allow access. This allows the bridge application to control MyTracks (turn recording on and off) and retrieve sensor information (e.g. heart-rate data) from MyTracks.
3. When first run, the bridge application will ask you for your MapMyTracks username and password.
4. You can also add activity details.
a. The title is the name you give to the activity. It must be unique which is achieved by adding a time stamp.
b. Public or private. Public allows everyone to see the activity details. Private activities are only available to you.
c. Select the activity type from the list.
d. Add any tags you may wish. The tags group activities and make them easier to find. You can place tags for the event you are in, the team you are in, etc. Activities are grouped by tag in hubs on MapMyTracks. Tags can optionally be date stamped so that multi day activities can be grouped by day.
When you begin your activity:
Press the start button.
It will not start recording until it gets a GPS fix usually under 15 secs with a good view of the sky. It is live online when you see “Uploaded XX:XX:XX” with timestamps coming up on the “updates” portion of the screen. The web page is about 5-15 seconds behind your activity. It is designed to be in the background. Switch back to My Tracks to see your map and data as you undertake the activity.
At the end of your activity:
1. Go to the bridge application and press the stop button.
2. You can view the offline details of the activity in MyTracks.
The application responds to intents allowing remote starting/pausing/resuming/stopping. Intents are com.urremote.bridge.intent.* where * is START, PAUSE or STOP. We used this with the Tasker application in the Tour Down Under to trigger the application at scheduled race starts and to remote control the application by SMS.
More information at blog.urremote.com/2011/11/is-live-bicycle-tracking-going-to-have.html.