Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
Several thousands parents, nannies and child care centers are using daily Baby Connect, more than 100 millions events were saved with the Application.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Program for planning and recording of physical activity.
Helps maintain healthy lifestyles.
• Calendar of activities. Allows You to easily add and move physical activities. You can schedule and view physical activity every month, week or day.
• Graphic report. An illustrative graph of the number of physical training for weeks and months.
It can detect and count trace laps in real time.
LAP occurs when you return to a place already visited in this session or come near this place. On the settings screen you can choose the accuracy of the lap detection.
As users progress through the next lap its data is shown on the screen.
In addition to LAPS COUNTER there is a classical computer which shows speed, distance and other geo info.
The track can be recorded in a gpx file and/or displayed on the map. Track files are stored on the SD card. If you record your track in the gpx file Laps log is written in the separate xml file.
Keywords: counter lap laps training ski running map track speed distance activity sport gps history ice skating jogging
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their step counter, walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer PRO for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer PRO activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic fitness site, runtastic.com, where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer PRO App, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Test with a free Accupedo to see if your phone works well with Accupedo-Pro before purchasing it. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
This is the digital walk meter by B.RF Team.
Let Pedometer B.RF Pro calculate your footsteps every day! Enjoy your walking!
The App calculates the distance, speed and duration of the sessions of walking.
The step counter uses your mobile device’s sensors (accelerometers)*.
Advantages of App:
- Unique algorithm lets to count up your footsteps (including the stairs) regardless of the position and orientation of Android device (phone or tablet PC) while walking;
- High precision of the steps counting;
- Ease of tune and use;
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Availability of compact widget (informer);
- A detailed view of statistics;
- The passometer does not require any Internet access or satellite connection using GLONASS/GPS technologies;
- The app sends neither user data, nor any more data to the Internet;
- The advertising in the program is absent completely;
- Pedometer widget B.RF Pro has detailed user manual.
Home -> Select the Applications icon -> Select Widgets -> Select Pedometer widget B.RF Pro! from the list, touch the icon and hold it till the vibration, then release it in a convenient place of desktop.
* If you have any problem, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your phone model so we can have enough info to help you!
Some pictures provided in this application are taken from web and only for PERSONAL usage. The images which are used in this application are available for free use. In case you have copyrights on any of the pictures used in the application, please contact us at email@example.com with Subject "Copyright for content of PEDOMETER WIDGET B.RF PRO! application" so that we can check the images and remove them from the application in case of necessity.
odometer, pedometer, passometer, step counter, pace counter, step catcher, distance measuring, digital walk meter, widget, accelerometer
Walk, Burn and Measure your burned calories!
The pedometer works right out of the box!
Just launch it, put it in your pocket, and get going!
The app automatically identifies your activity: walking, or running.
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a bag or purse
- Calorie counter
- Speed calculation
- Average speed calculation
- Distance covered
- Step frequency calculation
- Count step length for walking and running separately
- Support many measurement units.
- Records a detailed workout history.
The app is in 10 languages.
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.
Pedometer - Calories Burner is a Smart tool for health and fitness, make you more fit and active,Best Companion in your Daily routine exercise and jogging,a life time tracker of your calories burn record.
This smart application is a Fats Burner,Fats Reducer that measure your steps on the basis of the degree of phone shacked during walking. absolutely free application from SharpSol with chart statistics support .Widget Supported. Adjust the sensitivity level for yourself in accordance to your body moment during walking from settings. Also set your body weight from setting menu, default is 50 kg. The application remains running in background after quitting, and measuring your steps. You can pause counting from start activity. Update its statistics every minute in its database.The application reset the values at 12:01 AM if the service is running, reset the values manually if were not reset by application due to service not running at that time. It is also a calories counter means count your calories burn during walk .And will inform you during walk if were enabled. It also integrated with speech API that will inform you during walk with out looking to device. It stores the statistics with it self for every minute so you can see hourly statistics also daily weekly, monthly,and yearly. This is very useful application for keeping you fit and count your calories burn. We are coming up with Face book sharing of your daily progress.
tags:Fats burner,pedometer,Calorie counter,jogging,exercise,health,fitness,handsome,active,fit,healthy,rest
Please support us with your rates and comments.
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
- Number of steps.
- Number of calories burned based on your weight, exercise type and speed.
- Distance traveled.
- Walked Time.
- Average speed
- All your running sessions are recorded.
You can see in the logbook or the graph your progress days after days, weeks, months or years.
EASY TO USE:
Launch the application and press the start button to record a new session. Even when exiting the application, recording will continue. You can then let it run all day or while listening to music, without the recording stops. To stop the session and save, tap Stop. The pause button will allow you to pause the session and continue it later.
The application is fully customizable:
- Weight (for calculating burned calories )
- Step Length (for distance calculation)
- Sensitivity of step detection
- Exercise type (running or walking)
El día tiene 1,440 minutos. ¡Programe 30 de ellos para realizar actividad física! El ejercicio habitual es una parte importante del cuidado de la salud.
El ejercicio incrementa el consumo de calorías y evita la pérdida de masa ósea que se produce la perder peso. Por tanto es muy conveniente reforzar nuestro régimen o dieta con ejercicios.
No tienes tiempo, no tienes ganas, no tienes equipo y no quieres enseñar tu figura porque no estás en forma. Te proponemos cosas sencillas:
Ejercicios fisicos para adelgazar y tonificar. Pautas de Ejericicios fisicos. Rutinas de Ejericicios para hombres y mujeres.
Abdominales · Antebrazo · Biceps · Cuello · Dorsales · Hombros · Lumbares
Whether you walk to university,
bike to office, or ski down the valley.
Whether you enjoy strolling with family and dog
or bother lonely in preparation of a marathon …
with myGEOS you can track those outdoor-activities you like. And myGEOS is more than a digital sports coach or a training diary for your workouts, because every activity and mile counts twice. Reach your own targets and support aid projects with one activity at the same time. With myGEOS you can affect a lot even with your daily radius of movement.
Be part of the social idea on every day FOR FREE.
* SUPPORT social projects
* Get BADGES and BENEFITS
* SHARE and COMPARE activities with your friends
* COMMUNICATE in myGEOS.net
- GPS based activity tracking (sports tracker)
- huge selection of activity types
- sync to myGEOS.net, facebook and twitter share
- write comments to activities
- detailed view over each activity
- statistic function
- tracking and map overview
- integrated music control
The data work with Google Fusion Tables in both directions.
You can post your training record to Google Maps(Fusion Table), Docs, Facebook, Twitter etc...
Please use this to preserve your motivation to walking, running and swiming etc.
Support SONY SmartWatch MN2.
Add translate framework by LibAndroTranslation.
Support ANT based Foot Pod and Heart rate monitor.
Speak via TTS.
Pedometer doesn't work when standby on same devices.It's the bug of Android.(Issue 11028)
This application needs some permissions. Show reasons here.
** Required to read the Google Account Settings from the device when upload data to Google services.
** Required to reset this application when change settings.
** Required to get location data from GPS.
** Required to get location data from Google location service.
** Required to work ad module.
** Required to send data and work ad module.
** Required to notification.
** Required to prevent to sleep CPU when screen is OFF.
** Required to write backup data to SD card.
** Required to control ANT devices. It works on device that support ANT only.
** Required to perform sync.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
There are 2 modes one for Running and one for walking. You will be able to keep track of steps, speed, distance or miles walked or ran, kilometer settings are also available.
Steps Counter also lets you track the Calories you have burned either during your walk or your run.
Step Counter gives your control over your daily walk or run.
• Customizable to support both Miles and Kilometers.
• Distance, Speed, Calories and pace are shown.
* If you need any assistance we are here to help you with anything you may need so please email us if you need a question answered, feature request or anything. Thank you!
With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, StepOn will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with StepOn step tracker.
StepOn counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. StepOn is so simple! All you need to do is press the start button when you start walking. Walk 10K steps a day and StepOn towards a healthier you.
Key Features include:
• Charts: daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts
• Daily log history: step counts, calories burned, distance, and time
• Accurate step counts using intelligent 3D motion tracking algorithms
• Widget on Home screen
• Share daily log on Facebook
• SD-Card and Google Drive backup
• Personalized settings: daily goal, sensitivity, unit: metric/imperial, stride length, weight, etc.
More from developer
You will get live data from whatever sensors e.g. heart rate you have connected to My Tracks including the SRM Power Control 7 which we used for tracking the 2012 Tour Down Under Bicycle Race as described at http://blog.urremote.com/2012/02/adventures-tracking-bicycle-racing-why.html .
How to setup the application:
1. You need to have My Tracks installed.
2. Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find the setting in Menu-> More-> Settings -> Sharing -> Allow access. This allows the bridge application to control MyTracks (turn recording on and off) and retrieve sensor information (e.g. heart-rate data) from MyTracks.
3. When first run, the bridge application will ask you for your MapMyTracks username and password.
4. You can also add activity details.
a. The title is the name you give to the activity. It must be unique which is achieved by adding a time stamp.
b. Public or private. Public allows everyone to see the activity details. Private activities are only available to you.
c. Select the activity type from the list.
d. Add any tags you may wish. The tags group activities and make them easier to find. You can place tags for the event you are in, the team you are in, etc. Activities are grouped by tag in hubs on MapMyTracks. Tags can optionally be date stamped so that multi day activities can be grouped by day.
When you begin your activity:
Press the start button.
It will not start recording until it gets a GPS fix usually under 15 secs with a good view of the sky. It is live online when you see “Uploaded XX:XX:XX” with timestamps coming up on the “updates” portion of the screen. The web page is about 5-15 seconds behind your activity. It is designed to be in the background. Switch back to My Tracks to see your map and data as you undertake the activity.
At the end of your activity:
1. Go to the bridge application and press the stop button.
2. You can view the offline details of the activity in MyTracks.
The application responds to intents allowing remote starting/pausing/resuming/stopping. Intents are com.urremote.bridge.intent.* where * is START, PAUSE or STOP. We used this with the Tasker application in the Tour Down Under to trigger the application at scheduled race starts and to remote control the application by SMS.
More information at blog.urremote.com/2011/11/is-live-bicycle-tracking-going-to-have.html.
The application extracts data from the My Tracks database and saves it to the SD card in the Extractor directory. The time field is in Unix time format.
Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find this in Settings >> Sharing >> Allow access.
To use, push the single button to extract all tracks.
Power and heat rate data extracted with this app was used to make the sample video.