WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
Funções do aplicativo são:
1 - Composição Corporal = Cálculo de Densidade Corporal, Massa Magra, Massa Gorda, Taxa de Gordura, Peso Ideal e Emagrecimento. Obs. é necessário o uso do adipômetro.
2 - Cintura / Quadril
3 - Verificação do Perímetro do Abdômen
4 - Índice de Adiposidade Corporal
5 - Peso Ósseo
6 - Peso Residual
Are you taking enough steps each day? Burning a healthy amount of calories? Are you ready to live just a little bit better – without exerting much additional effort, but simply by becoming more aware of your daily, weekly and monthly movements (or lack thereof)? Perfect, we’ve got just the app for you! Discover more about YOU with Runtastic Me.
Me is a passive tracking app which accompanies you throughout your day (and night) to help you monitor your movements, view your progress and make small lifestyle adjustments so you can live intentionally, keep healthy and achieve your goals!
TOP APP FEATURES INCLUDE
- Step Tracking: Monitor your daily steps and total distance covered to ensure you’re keeping active, even on the busiest of days
- Active Minutes: Track your active minutes to try and identify moments in your day when you can sneak in a bit of extra movement during regular daily activities
- Calories Burned: Monitor your burned calories, utilizing a complex calorie calculation incorporating BMR, AMR, weight, age and gender, to ensure you’re finding a healthy balance between caloric intake and energy output
- Set & Achieve Goals: Set goals and monitor your progress throughout the day – colored progress bars will give you a sense of how you’re doing
- Challenge Yourself: Easily compare your daily stats to the previous day to see how your efforts are stacking up and which days could most often use a boost of activity
- Integration with Runtastic, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Six Pack & Fitness App Collection apps: Runtastic app activity data is integrated into your Me app values to ensure the most accurate and dynamic daily stats
- Runtastic Orbit’s Perfect Partner: Make the most of your 24 hour tracking by combining the power of Runtastic Me with Runtastic Orbit, Me’s compatible hardware counterpart
RUNTASTIC ORBIT INTEGRATION
Are you a Runtastic Orbit user (or considering becoming one)? Great! For those of you making use of Runtastic Orbit, our new, 24-hour wearable, it’s good to know that Orbit’s tracking capabilities and data output are made even more interesting and meaningful due to the compatible Runtastic Me app. Data generated by Runtastic Orbit is synced with Runtastic Me wirelessly, allowing you to view comprehensive daily stats (including your sleep tracking!) in your Me app and on the Orbit’s display.
Transform lifestyle goals of all kinds into results with Runtastic Me, the easy-to-use, engaging, daily tracking app from Runtastic. Download the free app today!
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.
The first menu (Calculate Body Mass Index):
- Has the option to calculate the plasma creatine, body surface area and BMI informing their level.
Shows the weight and the ideal weight range required confirming weight.
The second menu (Calculate the rate of fat):
- Allow the user to get the result of your rate of fat giving information such as the height and hip measurement.
The third menu (Calculate the quantity of calories eaten per day):
- The user enters values as weight, height and age as getting the calorie can be consumed per day, and then choose the level of physical activity practice some sport event.
The fourth menu (Calculate by morbidity Waist-Hips):
- Placing values as the waist, hips and stating the age, one gets the result of the assessment of cardiovascular risk and morbidity.
Program for planning and recording of physical activity.
Helps maintain healthy lifestyles.
• Calendar of activities. Allows You to easily add and move physical activities. You can schedule and view physical activity every month, week or day.
• Graphic report. An illustrative graph of the number of physical training for weeks and months.
Get Active, lose weight, lower your blood pressure, live longer, and feel better. Download now for free and join the millions of users already improving their health with Pacer Pedometer.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and get going
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
-Login with Facebook to find friends faster, or anonymously for more privacy
-Works with friends on Android and iPhone
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
-Connect with, motivate and support other users working on the same habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Weight and BMI tracking so you can see your most important health vitals in a single location, with a simple, clear dashboard and trend analytics
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account. Just authorize Pacer to connect to your MyFitnessPal account, and as long as Pacer is running, your data will also appear in MyFitnessPal without any extra effort.
-Based on science: track your metrics against standards provided by the World Health Organization and President’s Fitness Council.
Best of all, Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. So before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
And remember, stay active!
Pedometer Calorie - Step Count is a Smart tool for health and fitness, make you more fit and active, Best Companion in your Daily routine exercise and jogging, a life time tracker of your calories burn record.
- Automatically records all your steps
- Database storage with advanced features.
- Store records and view the history anytime anywhere.
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- Calories Burnt calculation
- Notification via voice
- Manual pace selection
- Option for calibration
- Users can also save body data: weight and step length for an accurate calorie count
- This is very useful application for keeping you fit and count your calories burn
Whether you’re walking, hiking, or backpacking for pure enjoyment, this Pedometer counts every step you take and helps you reach your workout goals.
Keywords: Walk logger, Records, Walk count, Calorie count, Calorie burn, Exercise, Unit, Lose weight, Pedometer, Health check, Weight loss, Jogging, Running.
Please feel free to send us comments and feedback !!!!
Pedometer turns your phone into a complete pedometer very easy to use with a great interface.
Pedometer counts your steps without GPS.
Pedometer counts your steps, displays your pace, approx. distance, speed and calories burned.
It has an option to notify you by voice in given intervals about any value. You can set a desired pace/speed and get notified when you have to go faster or slower.
Pedometer allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
How to use is very simple. Click the Start button, you can simply carry a smartphone as usual.
All workouts are immediately able to confirm the graph on the screen.
Now get ready to start walking.
How to use
· The number of steps, walking time and distance (m), calories burned, average speed, touch the graph shows the movement history of the item.
· Tracks are available in daily, weekly, monthly three forms.
Also, walking goals daily, weekly, you can set up a monthly basis.
· Through the calendar you can check the movement recorded at a glance.
· If you want to correctly display calorie consumption exactly the age, sex, weight, please input your foot.
· You can set it manually if the automatic set the pace different from your own stride.
· Try to users around the world and walk through a leaderboard competition.
· You can more easily manage the movement recorded by the provided list.
· Set the height and weight for a more accurate measurement. This sets the calculation for the walking stride stride and run it.
· Set and, if you set up a profile to fit your workout more efficient and accurate measure.
Movement in daily life, you can reduce the errors contained in the number of steps when setting the effective continuous pace.
Select the sensitivity for your own device.
Sets whether or not pop up alert notifications via the Status bar settings.
You can use either the metric or imperial system, has a low resource consumption makes the battery last longer. In addition it also works in the background, allowing data to continue to acquire for example during a call or while running another application.
Save routes on the SD card, and every time a route is continuous, draw it in a different color, allowing for example to differentiate the way for the return.
- Current speed, average and maximum
- Distance traveled.
- Total time, in motion and stationary.
- Processing time per mile, depending on the current, average and maximum speed.
- Calories or Altitude.
- Normal map view, satellite, hybrid, and terrain, and 3D (PRO version only)
- Graphics altitude and speed.
And share your email routes, screen capture, or exporting your routes to GPX (OpenStreetMap) and KML (Google Earth).
It also boasts a handy calculator to find the BMI and find out if your weight is appropriate.
✔ Records the distance, number of steps, calories, current speed, time...
✔ No need to activate GPS (optional if you want to view your route later on a map)
✔ Easy to use and minimum consumption of battery
· Pause and resume the current exercise
· Send all your routes to Google Drive (Google Docs)
· History of routes
· Custom profile with BMI calculator and step length
· Pedometer's sensitivity
· Share your results on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
· Statistics of your exercises
· Metric/English system
· Two exercise types: walking and running
· Available in english, afrikaans, spanish, french and swedish
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PodometroPlus
> Twitter: https://twitter.com/podometroplus
> Google+: http://gplus.to/PodometroPlus
* Please do not report bugs in reviews. Send them to the email directly.
Want to collaborate to translate Pedometer Plus in your language?
→ Enter here: https://webtranslateit.com/en/projects/5502-Pedometer-Plus-Android-App
This pedometer counts your steps by using the motion sensor of your mobile phone and works best if you have confirmed your cell phone to your belt or carry in your pocket.
This app is a must for anyone who likes sports and loves walking, running, jogging or hiking.
Note: Some mobile phones switch applications off when running in the background. This is no fault of the application.
This pedometer counts your steps by using the motion sensor of your mobile phone and works best if you have confirmed your cell phone to your belt or carry in your pocket.
Note: Some mobile phones turn off when applications running in the background. This is no fault of the application.
Striiv Devices: Fusion, Touch, Band, and Play
Walgreens Device: Walgreens Activity Tracker
This simple yet powerful app delivers all your daily activity and sleep tracking, along with games, alerts, and more.
Using re-arrangeable tiles, you can personalize this app to focus on the motivation you care about the most, and as you upgrade to newer devices, Striiv's tiles automatically grow with new device capabilities.
Features for All Devices:
-Charts and Graphs to visualize your activity and Sleep data.
-Social leaderboard to chat and connect with friends through your daily step count
-A very addictive game powered by your activity
Additional Features for Striiv Fusion, Striiv Touch, and Walgreens Activity tracker devices
-Incoming Call and Text/SMS Alerts
-Silent Vibrating Alarm control
Exclusive Features for Striiv Touch and Striiv Fusion
By making fitness addictively fun, Striiv has helped hundreds of thousands of people:
Lose weight, lower BMI, and lose the inches.
Reduce risks of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
Supported: Devices running Android 4.3 and Android 4.4. For a full device list, please go to www.striiv.com/devices
NOTE: There is a known issue with devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop). We are working on resolving this issue and will provide an update as soon as we can.
Learn more about Striiv Apps and Pedometers at www.striiv.com.
The application extracts data from the My Tracks database and saves it to the SD card in the Extractor directory. The time field is in Unix time format.
Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find this in Settings >> Sharing >> Allow access.
To use, push the single button to extract all tracks.
Power and heat rate data extracted with this app was used to make the sample video.
You will get live data from whatever sensors e.g. heart rate you have connected to My Tracks including the SRM Power Control 7 which we used for tracking the 2012 Tour Down Under Bicycle Race as described at http://blog.urremote.com/2012/02/adventures-tracking-bicycle-racing-why.html .
How to setup the application:
1. You need to have My Tracks installed.
2. Sharing and access to third-party applications needs to be enabled in MyTracks. You’ll find the setting in Menu-> More-> Settings -> Sharing -> Allow access. This allows the bridge application to control MyTracks (turn recording on and off) and retrieve sensor information (e.g. heart-rate data) from MyTracks.
3. When first run, the bridge application will ask you for your MapMyTracks username and password.
4. You can also add activity details.
a. The title is the name you give to the activity. It must be unique which is achieved by adding a time stamp.
b. Public or private. Public allows everyone to see the activity details. Private activities are only available to you.
c. Select the activity type from the list.
d. Add any tags you may wish. The tags group activities and make them easier to find. You can place tags for the event you are in, the team you are in, etc. Activities are grouped by tag in hubs on MapMyTracks. Tags can optionally be date stamped so that multi day activities can be grouped by day.
When you begin your activity:
Press the start button.
It will not start recording until it gets a GPS fix usually under 15 secs with a good view of the sky. It is live online when you see “Uploaded XX:XX:XX” with timestamps coming up on the “updates” portion of the screen. The web page is about 5-15 seconds behind your activity. It is designed to be in the background. Switch back to My Tracks to see your map and data as you undertake the activity.
At the end of your activity:
1. Go to the bridge application and press the stop button.
2. You can view the offline details of the activity in MyTracks.
The application responds to intents allowing remote starting/pausing/resuming/stopping. Intents are com.urremote.bridge.intent.* where * is START, PAUSE or STOP. We used this with the Tasker application in the Tour Down Under to trigger the application at scheduled race starts and to remote control the application by SMS.
More information at blog.urremote.com/2011/11/is-live-bicycle-tracking-going-to-have.html.