Based on Gabriele Cirulli 2048 who based it on 1024 by Veewo Studio and conceptually similar to Threes by Asher Vollmer.
We added a Dota 2 Theme , to the famous 2048 for all DOTA fans!
How to play:
1) Move items!
2) Merge Items!
3) Create Pure Evil! With legendary items and points of hate!
Control Q*Boyd by tapping one of the 4 corners of the screen for him to move in that direction.
All green objects are safe to hit. Any other object will result in certain death.
Kill Springy the snake by luring him to the edge of the pyramid then jumping on a spinner.
Extra Q*Boyds are awarded at 8000 and every 14000 points there after.
A remake of the classic Q*bert (Qbert) game.
Can you keep the wheels in motion as trains speed to their various destinations? Plan the route, change the junctions, time the stops, and avoid the trouble...it all sounds so simple!
*** CAUTION: Infuriatingly Addictive Gameplay Ahead! ***
Rock-piles, level crossings and runaway trains are just a few of the obstacles in your way. Use your sharp mind to figure out the right path, and your fast fingers to tap in the right place at the right time.
And if at first you don't succeed...try, try and try again!
24 x USA Levels
15 x UK Levels - Normally $0.99
15 x Australia Levels - Normally $0.99
15 x Germany Levels - Normally $0.99
Loads of puzzles to solve, suitable for all ages. New levels provide new challenges and new gameplay features. We even supply some solutions and speed controls to make things easier if you need a helping hand.
- quality puzzles for beginners to experts
- awesome train crashes
- gentle learning curve
- spectacular train smashes
- increasing difficulty as you solve each level
- explosive train pile-ups
- advanced 3D graphics
- speeding runaway trains
- in-game store to help you solve puzzles more easily
- trains crashing into cars
- more levels available for a small price
- trains crashing into trains...and cows and deer and kangaroos
- more levels coming soon!
This wargame allows you to play either side against the computer, or hotseat against another player. There is a map of the Gettysburg battlefield divided into hexagons, each representing about 500 yards across. The combat units are brigades, with each figure representing 100 men or 10 guns.
Victory is achieved by the capture of flagged areas on the map (the flag indicates ownership) and also inflicting more losses.
The game can be played with fog of war on or off, and options can be set for when the tardy Confederate cavalry commander, General Stuart, shows up (although this will also affect his Union cavalry counterparts).
Game copyright Dave Kershaw, DK Simulations Ltd 2012.
Artwork by Gonzalo Santacruz
• Easy, addictive gameplay! Match and connect one colourful line of bees after another to unleash combos!
• Play your way through Beeland in 6 different game modes and 280+ addictive levels!
• Challenge your friends! Can you Bee Brilliant enough to top their high scores?
• Lots of crazy bees! Meet Ms. Honey, Sgt. Sting, Beecasso and others! And, of course, the singing Babees will not miss a chance to break into their buzzing mix of disco and barber shop!
• Loads of different game modes: Pop the cheeky spiders' web, collect honey pots and much, much more!
• Not to forget: A lifetime's supply of bee puns!
Here's why other people love Bee Brilliant:
"Bee Brilliant is a match-3 puzzler with quite possibly the best theme song ever" - AppSpy.com
"Love this game. It's addictive and the little songs are so cute. Waaayyyy better than candy crush!" - NaijahYasmin
"Luv this app. Colorful, easy until you get to a certain level - then very challenging and fun!" - coozoe
"Always love finding these gems. Great game." - andrewthewriter
Already played and enjoyed the game? Stay tuned for updates and do drop us a review! Also, check out these sources for all the latest news:
See you in Beeland! THANK YOU!
Wuzzit Trouble, in addition to being a fun game for everyone to play, also helps develop mathematical conceptual thinking skills. Unlike so many math games that focus on basic computational skills, Wuzzit Trouble aims to help players increase their critical 21st century mathematics competencies.
The game is built around the important mathematical concept of integer partitions – the expression of a whole number as a sum of other whole numbers. At the easiest levels of the puzzle, these provide engaging practice in basic arithmetic, leading to arithmetical fluency, but that’s just the start. Integer partitions is a major area of mathematics, still being worked on today by leading mathematicians. Though freeing the Wuzzits won’t take you into those dizzy realms, as you move up through the levels you will face challenges that increasingly require higher-order arithmetical thinking, algebraic thinking, strategy design and modification, and algorithm design, all crucial abilities in today’s world. With not a paper and pencil in sight, every time you attempt to maximize your score as you free a Wuzzit, you will be developing and applying valuable conceptual, analytic thinking skills that sharpen your mind.
*Fun for everyone in the family to play
*Designed to develop mathematical conceptual thinking skills relevant to success in the 21st century
*75 different puzzles and three different star ratings per puzzle
*Innovative gear-based gameplay
*Lovable new characters
*Special collectibles to store in your Trophy Room
*No third-party advertising
*No in-app purchases
Learn more at www.innertubegames.net !
Key game features:
- Beautiful hand drawn graphics and animation.
- Procedurally generated levels so you'll never end up playing the same game twice.
- Multiple map sizes and AI difficulty levels.
- Same device two player mode.
- Delightful music.
Warning: highly addictive! Also, some levels can be very challenging.
In case you have any issue, need help or just would like to provide feedback about the game, be encouraged to contact us via e-mail.
Note: the permissions requested are those needed by AdMob.
Tap to jump and double-jump. Longer you tap, higher your runner jumps. Avoid obstacles and try to run longer distance than other.
* Multiplayer - you race alongside other players
* Level generation - you run in a new world each day
* Simple and addictive gameplay with simple controls
* Cross-platform competition - you run with players from ios/android/blackberry devices