Keypad GO - Fake GPS Joystick is floating keypad that allows you to set a location, designed for developers who want to test location.
Follow the instructions that are written on the app to activate the 'Floating Keypad Fake GPS'
1. Show hidden menu Developer
- Go to the 'Settings menu', and scroll down to 'About phone.' Tap it.
- Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see 'Build number.' (Your build number may vary from ours here.)
- Tap it seven (7) times.
2. Select mock location app
- Go to the 'Settings menu>Developer options', and scroll down to 'Select mock location.' Tap it.
- Select app 'Fake GPS Location'.
If you have any questions you can go to Google Community