(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
Access to Beta Versions is available via Google+ Community
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
If you're a StayConnected customer with an Android smartphone, this app offers you a simple way to restore and back up data from your smartphone.
The app assists you in backing up to 2GB of contacts, photos, and videos, so if you suddenly don’t have access to your phone, you can retrieve important information that you've backed up from your phone.
• Find your phone with GPS location - Know where your phone is 24x7, even if you aren’t with it.
• Automatic backup - Backup 2GB of contacts, photos, videos and data so if you don’t have access to your handset, you can retrieve important information via the desktop portal.
• Remote wipe - Factory reset or wipe data stored on your device remotely from the StayConnected desktop portal.
• Security scan - Regularly scan your handset to help protect your phone from internet viruses and malware.
• Safe browsing - Protect your privacy and device while you’re browsing the web.
• Diagnostic tools (StayConnected Plus customers only) - A suite of new features that scan your device to optimise battery life and performance.
For more information about StayConnected, contact your nearest Telstra store or call 13 22 00
Data charges will apply when you download this update.
It will record the measured signal strength for that location, and based on the figure, it will produce a heatmap to visually see how much WiFi coverage you have in your home or office.
Con esta herramienta gratuita puedes medir la velocidad y latencia de tu conexión a Internet en tu Smartphone o Tablet. Dispone de varios nodos instalados en las redes de diferentes operadores.
El nuevo medidor de velocidad incluye las siguientes funciones:
- Diseño completamente nuevo adaptado a los últimos smartphones lanzados al mercado.
- Análisis de la velocidad de bajada y subida.
- Análisis de la latencia de red (ping).
- Histórico de resultados: consulta las últimas mediciones que has realizado.
- Geolocalización: al realizar el test de velocidad, se almacena tu ubicación actual junto al resultado para que luego puedas consultar la calidad de la red en esa zona.
- A diferencia de otras herramientas similares, no encontrarás publicidad molesta y no tendrás que pagar nada nunca.
- Incluye hasta 6 nodos diferentes para realizar las pruebas con mayor precisión.
- El medidor está preparado para soportar conexiones 4G de alta velocidad y redes WiFi ultrarrápidas.
Please note that T-Cloud will not be available for new registrations from 9 January 2015.
Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud.
Unzählige Apps messen den Verbrauch direkt auf dem Gerät. Diese App bezieht die Daten jedoch online von der Telekom was eine genauere und bessere Lösung darstellt.
Diese App ist kein offizielles Produkt der Telekom.
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite
* AT&T Unite Express
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 779S, 781S, 782S, 785S, 790S
* NETGEAR Around Town
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
Please try "Traffic Counter Extended" BEFORE buying!
- Cell and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App network stats (if supported)
- Stylish widgets (1x1, 2x1, 4x1)
- Notification icon (update and usage)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today's traffic
- Limit and usage notification
- Billing & cost calculation
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Statistics and graphs
Also worth to note
- Low energy usage
- Backup to SD
- Light: just 300kb
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
- View Usage
You’re always in control. You can check your usage and balance at any time
Recharge instantly. Use your nominated debit or credit card or redeem a voucher
- Manage Settings
You can customise your account and turn on (or off) different settings based on what you like
- Manage Your Plan
You can switch plans or add more data when you need it. There’s no lock-in contracts!
The application is free but download charges do apply for downloading from the Google Play store. When using the application within Australia data usage is not charged (when using the app overseas international roaming charges will apply).
Special thanks to S4GRU for their tremendous support of SignalCheck from the beginning! Visit http://www.S4GRU.com for up-to-the-minute information and discussions about Sprint's Network Vision strategy, as well as talk about devices and other cellular networks. There is a SignalCheck discussion thread too.. check it out.
SignalCheck will display LTE Cell ID information on most devices running Android 4.2 or higher, and some HTC devices on earlier Android versions. SignalCheck was one of the first (if not THE first) Android apps to provide this information to users. LTE band information is available for some providers, and frequencies are displayed on some HTC devices.
SignalCheck also displays the current connection type along with the carrier name for each connection, even while roaming. Sprint users are instantly able to see if they are on the new 800 or 2500 MHz (Spark) networks, part of Network Vision!
SignalCheck is a great compliment to the Sensorly app, allowing you to check your signal strengths and map them out so other users can see the data as well.
Users can upgrade to SignalCheck Pro (available here) for less than what a cup of coffee costs these days. The Pro version includes lifetime upgrades, and the following enhancements:
* Pro: Faster access to program updates. Lite users will receive all appropriate updates, but the Pro version is always released first, typically about a week in advance.
* Pro: A configurable widget can be placed on any home screen, showing current connection type and realtime signal strengths. Each field is color-coded so signal information can be checked with a quick glance.
* Pro: The ability to notify the user with an audio and/or vibrating alert when a 4G LTE or Sprint 1X 800MHz SMR signal is discovered. This is handy for users traveling in new cities, or if your carrier's network is being upgraded -- know immediately when you have a high-speed connection! Alerts are customizable, and can be disabled by the user if desired. These features are very useful for Sprint users during their nationwide Network Vision rollout.
* Pro: A user-customizable icon shows your data connection strength in the notification area at the top of the screen, and more details can be seen in the pulldown menu. Your signal strength is always at the top of the screen along with your other icons.. no need to open the app to check your connections. An additional icon can be enabled to always show 1X CDMA signal for comparison, if the user chooses to do so. These notifications can be configured to automatically run your device boots if you choose to do so.
* Pro: The ability to automatically keep the screen on while SignalCheck is in the foreground.
* Pro: An option to quickly reset your data connections from within the app.
* Pro: The ability to display your base station location (1X tower or sector location) street address, and instantly show it in your favorite mapping app by tapping on it.
* Pro: Easy access to advanced Android screens such as Battery Info, Field Trial, Mobile Networks, and Wi-Fi info. These screens are already available on most Android devices, but are only accessible by special dialer codes.
We are always looking for feedback, including suggestions and bug reports.. compliments are always welcome too.
This app has also been referred to as Signal Check, Signal Check LTE, LTE Signal Check, LTE Checker, among other things.. it's just SignalCheck folks.
cellular, mobile, antenna, tower, site, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola
If you want a new ball added to the search please contact me with the details.
Be sure to leave a rating on the Android Market. The Pro version doesn't contain any advertising.
If you want a new ball added to the search please contact me with the details.
Be sure to leave a rating on the Android Market. If you like this app please help future development by purchasing the Pro version which doesn't have any advertising.