Why buy this app over the Military Medals and Ribbons?
This is the only app that supports adding ribbon devices
Build, save, and update your rack at anytime
Our app provides a full screen view of your rack, click on any ribbon for more details
Share your rack with your friends using your favorite social media app
- Ribbons added to rack in order of Precedence
- Devices added to individual ribbons
- Share your ribbon rack to Facebook or Email
- Consult applicable military instructions for individual service.
- Save rack between sessions
Features under development:
- Share unit awards for Army
Please Provide feedback and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug(fixed): Application would crash on Motorola Xoom (Possibly other tablets)
- Removed "Premium Features" button on Ribbon Activity, non-premium users will be notified they are about to reset their rack prior to closing the application.
- Bug(fixed): Would not display more than three rows of ribbons.
- Added UN Ribbons
- Added NATO Ribbons
- Added some foreign Awards
- Added Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (Rack reset Required)
- Fixed order of Precedence for Air Force Short Tour / Long Tour awards.
Version 1.2.3- Fixed Order of Precedence of AF Basic Training Ribbon & AF Marksmanship Ribbon- Fixed Device Logic of AF Marksmanship Ribbon.
- Moved Marine Corps Drill instructor ribbon from Coast Guard section back to Marine Corps section.
- Bug(fixed): Dates set to December in profile were displayed as January.
- Internal Code updates.
- Military Awards is now FREE (Merry Christmas!)
- Premium features allow you to save your rack between sessions.
- Save your ribbon rack between sessions
- Clear your rack.
- Bug(fixed): a couple ribbons were assigned incorrect precedence
- UI Improvements: Added action bar to Ribbon Activity
- Fixed Expert Device on Navy and Coast Guard marksmanship Ribbons.
- Integration with Fleet Knowledge
A list of all the ribbons awarded to members of the United States Armed Forces, including photos of each ribbon. This app was created by a veteran of the United States Army and was uploaded on Veterans Day, 2010.
Sphere Builder comes with textures of all planets (sorry, Saturn not yet with rings), 22 planetary moons and 16 exoplanet classes. In addition, you can create plain colored globes and add overlays, such as clouds, ice and spacecrafts in orbit.
Custom textures can be added to external memory (required). Most Android devices expect textures to be sized to the power of two, i.e., 256 x 128, 512 x 256, 1024 x 512, etc. Larger textures will result in finer globes, however at the expense of CPU load and memory. Most phones can handle texture sizes up to 4096 x 2048.
The size of saved square images depends on your phone's screen width in pixels. If your screen is 640 pixels wide, the saved image will be 640 x 640 pixels in PNG format. A small collection of samples are copied to the SD card at first run.
Sphere Builder loads an internal or external custom texture and wraps it around a globe. You can then change the brightness, longitude and latitude of the night shadow or remove it.
A globe can be rotated or panned with your finger while zooming and reset to default values are provided as well.
A configured image can be saved from within the application. If your phone runs Android 2.2 or higher then you may as well wish to take a screen snap. Press the home and the power key simutaneously to save the screen to an image file.
If not for required for illustrations, Sphere Builder is an ideal viewer of 3D planets and moons. Use of this software provides basic knowledge of astronomy.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
This application is believed to be reliable and accurate, however, errors inherent to the human factor or operating system implementation cannot be ruled out entirely.
1. Please appreciate that the author cannot purchase all hardware and provider contracts for the large number of Android devices currently on the market. Please be so kind as to send a report preferably with screen snap should you encounter any layout issues.
2. This application requires Android 2.2 or higher and a display which is to the Android standard.
3. This application depends on correct implementation of OpenGL while requiring high CPU performance.
4. Please contact the author, if you have any pre-sales questions.
United States Code
Version 2010-02-01 (english)
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: regular coast guard reserve auxiliary duties composition organization funcions powers cooperation agencies academy personnel administration US U.S. Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law
This application contains information about the many quality of life resources available for Coast Guard military and civilian personnel, family members, and retirees. The application includes information on work-life programs, as well as other individual and family support programs such as medical services, chaplain services, housing, legal assistance, and, morale, well-being, and recreation (MWR) services.
In addition, it provides general information about the Coast Guard, enables access to Coast Guard videos through YouTube (WIFI recommended), and enables the user to access the Coast Guard Blog feeds. The user can also find a unit Ombudsman using the “Ombudsman Locator” feature.
The user can also select their unit for information broadcasts specific to their location and to get up to date information on what’s happening with notifications and alerts on events, general announcements and information.
To select a Coast Guard unit:
•Click on Media
•Click on wheel in upper right corner
The Indian Coast Guard (Hindi: भारतीय तटरक्षक, Bhāratīya Taṭarakṣaka) (ICG) is the maritime Para Military Force (PMF) of the Union of India. Its mission is the protection of India's maritime interests and enforcement of maritime law with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India,including contiguous zone & exclusive economic zone. ICG was formally established on 18 August 1978 as an armed force of the Union (aka BSF, ITBP, CISF) by the Coast Guard Act, 1978. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, Department of Fisheries, Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces(Source: Wikipedia).
Read the entire Coast Guard Act of India. Search at will. All sections of the Act are available in the app.
Whether you are a student, cadet, applicant, layperson, officer or a taxpayer, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. Please refrain from faminlg us on google play - we usually respond quickly to reasonable requests.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
This year alone, approximately 500,000 young men and women will approach Coast Guard Recruiters with hopes of selection for roughly 3500 active duty and reserve positions. Coast Guard recruiters are looking for educated and informed applicants. Regardless of whether you have a ship date for boot camp or are just beginning the recruitment process, the information contained will demonstrate your level of commitment to both your recruiter and future Company Commanders.
Get a leg up on the 499,999 others that wish to transform themselves from civilian volunteers into military members of the United States Coast Guard.
•11 General Orders
•Coast Guard Rates and Ranks
•Phonetic Alphabet/Military Time
•Physical Fitness Standards
•Height Weight Requirements
•Sample Quiz Questions
•Locate a Recruiter
expeditionary force in readiness. As such, there are no “rear area” Marines, and no one is very far from the fighting during expeditionary operations. The Marine rifleman of the next conflict will be as in past conflicts: among the first to confront the enemy and the last to hang his weapon in the rack after the conflict is won.
This is a wonderful resource from the JVB Militaria Library that you can have on your phone. Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
"Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product "
Straight from the official source (MCO P1020.34G), including all approved changes and updates. Now you can have the entire Marine Corps Uniform Regulations publication whenever you need it, without having to find the book or search online.
Don't waste your time with other apps that are hard to navigate and may not be up to date.
Getting ready for an inspection or board, or just need a quick reference around the shop or on the move? Then this is the app for you! Designed from the ground up to be user friendly, this is the most accurate and up-to-date uniform reference you can find!
- Searchable index
- Easy to navigate
- All images and tables
- All the latest updates and approved changes
- No network access required, everything's included
** Find a discrepancy? Help your fellow Marines and send an email to the developer!
Also, please notify the developer if you experience any technical trouble, so that it can be fixed immediately.
#Keywords: USMC, Marine Corps, Uniform, MCO1020.34, Orders, MCO, Regulations, Semper Fi, MARADMIN, ALMAR, Marines
This app contains:
1.INFANTRY PLATOON & SQUAD - FM 3-21.8 (formerly FM 7-8). It is a key reference for all US Army Infantry soldiers. Topics Covered Include:
1. Fundamentals of Tactics
2. Employing Fires
3. Tactical Movement
5. Command, Control, and Troop Leading Procedures
7. Offensive Operations
8. Defensive Operations
9. Patrols and Patrolling
2. US ARMY RANGER HANDBOOK (SH 21-76). Covers the critical US Army Ranger skills taught in the Army Ranger Course. Use it as a quick reference or as the perfect study companion that can fit in your pocket! The material in this app is sourced from Army SH 21-76 (Ranger Handbook) published by the Ranger Training Brigade, US Army Infantry School, Fort Benning, Georgia. Learn ranger skills such as:
3. Fire Support
6. Battle Drills
8. Army Aviation
9. Waterborne Operations
10. Military Mountaineering
12. First Aid
14. Ranger Urban Operations
15. Vehicle Convoy Operations
3. AIR ASSAULT SCHOOL STUDY GUIDE. A Good Study Companion for Air Assault School! Over 300 questions! Use it as a study guide or as a handy air assault reference. The Air Assault School Handbook app is sourced from the FT. Benning Warrior Training Center's Air Assault School Handbook. ForceReadiness.com manually reformatted the handbook for better display on a mobile device and created over 300 questions.
Topics covered include:
1. Rotary Wing Aircraft of the US Army
2. Air Craft Safety
3. Aeromedical Evacuation Procedures
4. Pathfinder Operations
5. Hand and Arms Signals
6. Combat Assault
7. Air Mission Brief
8. Cold Load Training
9. Close Combat Attack
10. Helicopter External Load Operations
4. STATIC LINE PARACHUTING (FM 3-21.220). A core reference for airborne soldiers is now just a tap away!
In the armed services, a military cadence or cadence call is a traditional call-and-response work song sung by military personnel while running or marching. In the United States, these cadences are sometimes called jody calls or jodies, after Jody, a recurring character who figures in some traditional cadences.
US Army Marching Cadences:
-They Say that in the Army (v1)
-We are Marching By
-Bravo on the GO
-Momma Momma I
-Somewhere there is a Mother
-Join the Army (v2)
-They Say that In the Army
-You get a line….
US Army Running Cadences:
-All the Way
-Up in the Morning
-THE SURPRISE JUMP
-Beating my Drum
If this is your first Polemics app consider this fair warning. If you've searched for other army apps on the app store you've probably found a lot of copy-pasted information from regulations and manuals. Developers at Polemics take a different road to helping Soldier's be Army Strong. The Army must be politically correct in all of its writing. We give you the truth in real language.
Consider this a New School NCO Philosophy. This app blends current experience you can use and quick reference material from the manuals.
-Flashcards on NCO Topics
-15 Smart Cards
Risk Assesment Matrix
Call for Fire
CBRNE 1 Report
9 Line UXO/IED
9 Line MEDEVAC
Evaluate a Casualty
5 S' of EPW Handling
-Suicide Prevention Literature
-8 Step Training Model
-Assessment of Training
-7 Principles of Training
-ASU Inspection Pictures
-The Way of the Gun Philosophy
-Leadership Principles & Traits
-Marine Corps Values
-Marine Corps Hymn
-Code of Conduct
2.0 UPDATE: Now includes the same information on a study guide which is given to most recruits during boot camp including:
Please email us with any problems or suggestions and we will take care of it immediately!
NOTE: This is an update of a previous version, unfortunately we could not update the application listing and were forced to unpublish the previous version and republish the new version. If you have previously purchased the old version and would like this update, please email us and we can refund the purchase.
Keywords: USMC Marines Marine Corps poolee info poolee study guide
Chapter 7, para 7000.2 of MCO P1020.34g states the following: “Special organizational clothing such as coveralls, cold weather clothing, desert clothing (with exception of desert combat utility uniforms), aviation clothing and equipment, NBC defense protective clothing and physical training clothing will be worn when and as prescribed by the commander.”
For the purpose of this guidebook, the decision authority for the wear of organizational clothing/equipment detailed in this guidebook is the first General Officer in the unit’s chain of command. Many of the items included in this guide are considered Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). These items have been tested and approved by the Marine Corps. Refer to Pages 6 and 7 for MARADMIN 262/07; MARINE CORPS POLICY ON THE WEAR AND PURCHASE OF BODY ARMOR AND PERSONAL
PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE).