The application has options like the ability to:
* Sort results by:
- Word Length
- Select the number of letter words returned
- The number of words returned
* Score personalized for Scrabble, Wordfeud and Words with Friends.
* Application also has a spelling checker to verify that the word is spelled correctly or it is accepted
in the dictionary.
* A timer is also available for your party when you met the official time.
The application supports the dictionaries used in the tournament in their latest version for scrabble:
* USA, Canada, Thailand (TWL06)
* International except USA, Canada, Thailand (SOWPODS)
* English North American (ENABLE)
* Words with French friends (ODS5)
* Italian (Zingarelli).
* English North America (ODPS4)
* English North America (OWL2)
More trouble inspiration, no loss of focus and correct answers for sure!
You can enter up to 12 letters including 2 jokers!
Gain instant access to definitions from the Collins Official Scrabble Dictionary and notes on each point scoring word you use.
Use the Collins Scrabble Checker on your device to validate the words you create and have fun playing with family, friends and serious competitors."
It enables you to:
* Check if an word exists (based on SOWPODS reference) and discover its definition.
* Find all possible word built with letters you have + 1 letter (from the board game) and discover their definition.
* Time each player's round.
* Scoring points from all players (from 2 to 5 players).
* Check directly points of all players as a paper score + a graphic representing points evolution of each player;
To sum up, it’s a simple application helper very useful to play with friends.
Have fun !
Il permet tout simplement de :
* Vérifier l'existence d'un mot français (Dictionnaire 2012 du scrabble) et consulter sa définition.
* Trouver tous les mots possibles à partir des lettres que vous avez (une lettre "bonus" sera utilisée automatiquement, correspondant à une lettre du plateau) et consulter leur définition.
* Chronométrer le temps de jeu de chaque joueur.
* Notez les scores effectués (de 2 à 5 joueurs).
* Visualiser directement les scores cumulés comme sur la version papier + un graphe représentant l'évolution des scores des différents joueurs.
Bref, un outil simple et efficace pour jouer au scrabble entre amis.
Amusez-vous bien !
There are two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
In the first mode, you can select one of three difficulty options where at hard - computer selects the best scoring words but also predicts our movements to make it difficult to score points.
Depending on the level we have available different number of suggestions offered by the computer. Words from the hints are not scored however.
Competition results can be uploaded to top score table which is available in the game and on our website .
The network version of the game allows two players to play on two devices. As long as they are both within the same WIFI network .
The aim of the game is to draw letters and arranging them into words on a special board with dimensions of 15x15 squares. The words are arranged in a crossword shaped manner . The first word should pass through the field H8 (the center of the board ) . Each new word must use at least one letter that is already on the board , so the newly placed words either intersect with existing or extend them with another letter.
The player who cannot ( or chooses not to - for tactical reasons ) lay out the correct word out of owned letters, either passes , or even exchanges letters . Arranged words are scored, the game is won by whoever (all made movements ) scores more points than the opponent.
The game includes two languages and two dictionaries : English and Polish.
We have made every effort to make the game as the most polished and tested - but if you have suggestions or comments on the changes , please email email@example.com
Have fun !
PRO version has no ads.
This is the only dictionary tool you need for all word based games, 23 different dictionaries available.
Click on any of the words that match your input and get instant definitions from a configurable source, like Wiktionary, TheFreeDictionary.com, or FreeDictionary.org.
Dictionaries are loaded into memory allowing for extremely fast searching for any number of letters. No restrictions on number of letter combinations, number of blanks/unknowns or number of results.
Dictionaries are downloaded as needed. Some dictionaries are fairly large and might take
a minute or two to download.
- Dictionaries will be installed locally, no network access required during search
- ENABLE, SOWPODS, TWL06, TWL98, Norwegian Bokmål, Nynorsk, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, French (ODS4, ODS5), German, Italian, Icelandic, Faroese, Romanian, Czech, Russian, Polish, Magyar dictionaries available
- Click on a word in the results to get an online dictionary lookup
- Online lookup dictionaries are configurable
- Search for any number of letters
- Specify any number of blanks/unknowns in your input
- Get any number of results
- Transparent mode for easy use together with other applications.
- Separate mode for game or crossword
- In game mode, specify prefix, postfix, letters on rack, letters on board
- Specify ? anywhere in search string for unknown letter, in game/anagram mode, this indicates a blank letter tile. In crossword mode you can also specify * to indicate the wildcard character, meaning a sequence of unknown letters.
Words uses "Den stora svenska ordlistan" by Göran Andersson (dsso.se) and is licensed by Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike.
Please check this wiki page for answers on comments:
Welcome to the best auto-generated word search application for Android:
The Word Search of AppDrac is ideal for hours of entertainment and train our mind. It is suitable for both adults and children, since the game includes topics as "Kids", created especially for them.
1.- Word search has 7 items to choose from:
- Countries of the World
- Cities of the World
- American presidents
- Historical figures
2.- Word search has three levels of difficulty:
3.- Word search has two game modes:
- List of words (words to find the slopes shown)
- Remaining number of words (the number of words to find earrings shown)
4.- Has two methods of self-generation:
- The maximum number possible (the board is filled with the maximum number of words)
- Limited (the board is filled with a number proportional to the size of the words)
5.- Is available in many languages:
THE GAME: WORD SEARCH
The board fits the screen size and ..... and you can play.
Gameplay is very simple; because they are hidden words in a grid of cells filled with letters.
All you have to do is search for a word, and when you find one, mark it with the finger from the first letter to the last. By doing so, if the word is correct it will be marked with a distinctive color and you'll can search the next
The palindrome words, that is, which is also read from right to left and left to right, starting can be labeled either ends.
NOTE: Sometimes are generated at random, unexpected words; especially if they are very short (2 or 3 letters); on these occasions, if the word appears in the dictionary of the topic, when you mark the word, this is added to the list of words and is marked with a distinctive colour.
Complete the game, calculates your score and stores your best times.
Also, if you can not finish the game, do not worry, when you get back can choose to start a new game or continue the game as you left it.
Word Search application is a completely free product that you can download and play without any restrictions.
Scrabble Helper is an anagram tool designed to help you find the best playable words for games like Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Angry Words (Apalabrados), Words by Post, DroidWords, WordSmith, Word Game, WordWise & Word Mix.
You can enter up to 12 Rack Letters including 2 Blanks & 4 Board Letters (Download the Pro version to enter Double & Triple Letter Scores!)
Search History allows you quickly go back through previous searches.
Multiple Games support allows you to play games in different languages easily. Use Scrabble Helper as a language learning tool. (Translations coming soon!)
Application runs in Status Bar for quick access within games. See your game and letters from within Scrabble Helper via the custom Transparent Keyboard. Preview words against the game board without having to switch back and forth between the apps.
Sort the results by Length, Score, Board/Blank Letter or Letter Position in order to find the best playable word. Board and Blank letters are highlighted in results and preview screen for easy reference.
Suports the following dictionaries:
English International (CSW2012)
English International (SOWPODS)
English USA (TWL06)
English USA (TWL98)
English North American (ENABLE)
Words With Friends
French (ODS4 & ODS5 & ODS6)
Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results (English only - uses Wikidictionary)
Use the Word Judge to check validity & definition of any word quickly.
Custom Scoring for Scrabble, WordFeud, Words with Friends and Words by Post (Angry Words uses Scrabble scoring).
Free version has Ads, 100 Words Limit and 7 Letter Max Word length returned.
Upgrade to the Pro Version for No Limits on No. Words Returned or their Length, plus Advanced Searching Options!
*** Info Regarding PHONE_STATE permission ***
Since a number of comments have asked about it, I thought I would clarify why this permission was added.
This permission was added due to an update of the advertising sdk. It is required in order to send a devices unique identifier along with an ad request so that accurate statistics of individuals viewing/clicking ads can be collected.
This id is not sensitive information. This is mine: 04C729DFB96AC994C06F13E09E5EB03E
Since I rely on advertising revenue in order to be paid for maintaining the app and pay for the server costs, this was a necessary change.
If you are worried about the risks of this permission (it potentially does allow access to other information, such as a phone number from a received call), then you have the option to download the Pro version, which does not require it since it does not have Ads.
Alternately you can choose to not download the update and keep your tinfoil hat securely fastened.
Thanks for your continued support.
*** 25 Feb 2012 - Server Status Update ***
SCRABBLE HELPER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!
Thanks to everyone for your patience while this was resolved and once again sorry for the extended downtime due to me being away!
Beat your friends in all your favorite word games with this easy to use but powerful app!
this Word Helper app will quickly search the dictionary to find the perfect word from your tiles
- Supports Scrabble and Words With Friends scoring
- Use multiple blank tiles or wildcards
- Sorts the words by points, length, or alphabet
- You may enter already placed characters if you want the word to start or end with a specific character or combination
- Look up Word Definitions directly from the search results
- Find out which letters are left using a handy letter distribution for Scrabble and/or Words With Friends
- Match against complex board patterns. Define a pattern using tiles already on the board and find words that fit using your tiles!
Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Words by Post, Word Game, DroidWords, WordSmith, WordWise, Word Mix, Scrabble Cheat, Scrabble cheater generator, solver, word games, puzzle, Words With Friends cheat, Words With Friends cheat app, WWF, anagram solver, Words With Friends helper, scrabble helper
Fast and very easy to use, it gets the job done!
App website http://www.scrabblewordsolver.com
- Enter up to 13 letters with 2 blanks for Word Solver
- Enter up to 16 letters when validating a word.
- Keep Scrabble Solver in the notification bar for quick access to the application within other applications
- Allows graceful exit of application from menu
- No limit to results when searching for words
- Check any word with definitions
- Built in dictionaries SOWPODS, TWL 98 and 06, ENABLE, Words with Friends, Letterpress, Collins Scrabble Words 2012 and 2007
- Saved searches
Paid version - Coming Soon
- No advertising
- Change the colours of the different sections
- Set minimum and maximum word lengths
- Easy to sort results by word length, alphabetical, blanks or score.
- A-Z dictionary list for each of the built in dictionaries with filter by prefix, number of letters
- All results for Word Solver will be clickable for word definitions
Scrabble, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Words by Post, Word Game, DroidWords, WordSmith, WordWise, Word Mix, Scrabble Cheat, Scrabble cheater generator, solver, word games, puzzle, Words With Friends cheat, Words With Friends cheat app, WWF, anagram solver, Words With Friends helper, scrabble helper, anagrams, lexulous, word checker, scrabble help, scrabble helper, android app, Word Maker, Word Solver
★★★★★ Best of its kind on Android.
Play with words, just like Scrabble. Alone, with friends or against your phone.
Play online, invite a friend by email, progress.
Chat with your opponents.
See the best online scores (Top 100), compare with yours.
English, French, German, Spanish and Italian dictionaries.
Definitions (English and French only).
What more with the full version?
- no ads
- see if your opponent is online
- see your letters while your opponent is playing
- thanks the developper ;-)
Keywords: Scrabble, word game, crossword.
Follow @MyWordGame on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MyWordGame
Follow +MyWordGame on Google+: http://gplus.to/MyWordGame
A new classic shows up at Magma Mobile!
On the same principle as crossword puzzles, this game asks you to find a set of words placed in a mixed grid of letters.
You will have the opportunity to choose from two game modes: Challenge (solve series of varying difficulty levels) and Time Attack (find out as many words as possible in a given time).
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names, adjectives, verbs...
Features of Words:
- Available in several languages
- Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
- Several time sessions in Time Attack Mode (1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 min)
- Online dictionary to find an unknown word while remaining in the game
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends !
Players slide (Rip!) tiles around the board to form words in this Scrabble-like game. Once a valid word is created its tiles disappear. Random letter tiles continuously appear as you race to prevent the game board from filling up. Once the board fills up, the game play changes and you will need to clear the board of all the remaining tiles. You will have extra tiles to help you and can even buy letters with your points. Clear the board and you get an extra 1000 points. How fun is that? See how you stack up against the competition on the leader board.
If you like games such as Scrabble, Boggle, Unblock Me, WordHero, and Words with Friends, you'll love this!
Note: GET_ACCOUNTS permission is used simply to associate your Google account with the leaderboard and any other online features we may add in the future. We never have and never will use any permissions we don't need to enhance the game play.
From the letters which you propose, it supplies all the valid words and all the playable words by adding any letter.
The reference dictionary is the one used during the competitions of French-speaking Scrabble.
You submit letters by pressing on the corresponding zone of the screen then on the sharp to initiate the research. To see the continuation of the list of words, you just have to click the blue words. Click the proposed letters to reposition the list at the beginning. Press on the trash to propose new letters.
Snap Attack ™ is a brand-new, fast-paced word-building tournament that challenges your brain in 2 1/2-minute rounds. Players from around the world compete on the same board, using the same clock, making as many Snaps as possible. At the end of each round, a real-time leaderboard shows how all participants ranked by score.
In Snap Attack, score points by building words with colored movable letter tiles that connect to fixed black letter tiles on the game board. Snaps are valid words that can be read from left to right or top to bottom. The more tiles a Snap includes, the more points it’s worth.
Snap Attack tracks your progress by maintaining rich statistics about your gameplay, including your best Snap, total score, first-place finishes, and more. Xbox Leaderboards show who's rocking it for the day, hour, and overall. Climb the ranks and earn achievements and bragging rights along the way. Will you be the next Snap Attack champion?
Drag the moving letters to form words, with scrabble style scoring of letters and words. Clear all the letters off the screen in order to advance levels.
The Pro version has 12 levels, with many different types of wild symbols, to keep the game interesting and exciting! Also included are two other modes for quick casual play.