The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book--now completely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
• 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam--including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
• A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
• Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
• Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including "difficult patients"
• Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
• Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
• Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet. You don't need the Internet or cellular data to view the app. Once you have purchased the app, the full content is downloaded onto your device so that everything from viewing images to searching is lightning fast and available wherever you are.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search the text. The powerful search engine allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The search tool also shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. You can create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to learn and memorize the material with great speed and efficiency. You can also change the text size for easier reading. This product is customized with interactive minicases for quick review, as well as interactive practice cases to simulate patient encounters step-by-step. You can even use these practice cases to role-play with a person playing the standardized patient.
This interactive app is based on the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills), 5th Edition by McGraw-Hill.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
Mae Sheikh-Ali, MD
Kachiu Cecilia Lee, MD, MPH
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer