Wake up to a new puzzle every day and play for free. Purchase "puzzle packs" to obtain additional puzzles. Ready to take your game to the next level? Subscribe to compete in tournament play, track your stats, get free hints, and enable additional subscriber-only benefits such as unlimited archives and no ads. Activate your free 21-day trial subscription to enjoy these features — then step back to a basic membership and play for free, or become a subscriber to continue your unlimited, ad-free access.
Developers: Andrews McMeel Universal/Propaganda3
• NEW PUZZLES EVERY DAY: Play USA TODAY's famous daily crossword on the go
• THOUSANDS OF PUZZLES: Get more than a decade of our classic crosswords
• PERSONALIZED PLAY: Monitor stats, pause puzzles, go ad-free, use night mode, and more
• COMPETE AND WIN: Enter tournaments, get prizes, and earn badges
• HELPFUL HINTS: Get clues when you get stuck
The USA TODAY Crossword app is free to download and play. In-app purchases are available for in-game currency and subscriptions. Subscriptions are charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your Google Play account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See the app's settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.usatoday.com/terms
Questions or comments? Email USATODAYmobile@usatoday.com