The REI Co-op Mastercard App gives you access to apply for and manage your REI Co-op Mastercard.
• 5% back at REI (1)
• 1% back on everyday purchases (2)
• On top of your REI member refund (typically 10%) (3)
• Earn an REI gift card when you apply, activate, and make a purchase with your new REI Co-op Mastercard (4)
Only REI members are eligible to apply for the REI Co-op Mastercard. Not an REI member? A lifetime membership is $20. See an REI sales specialist, go to REI.com or call 1-800-426-4840.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
(1) 5% back applies to REI net purchases (purchases minus credit and returns) including full-price and discount- price items, REI gift cards, services, fees and REI Adventures-invoiced trip payments.
(2) 1% back applies to non-REI net purchases (purchases minus returns and credits) only. Non-purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify.
The 5% and 1% rebates are added to your member refund and returned to you in your annual member dividend.
(3) 10% member dividend is typical but not guaranteed. Your member dividend is based on eligible purchases, which exclude REI Garage items, sale and clearance items, items discounted 15% or more, gift cards, REI Adventures trips, REI Outdoor School classes and outings, service fees (ex. rentals, labor), membership fee, postage, event tickets, passes or registrations, government agencies and sales tax.
(4) Gift card offer: To receive this one-time REI gift card, you must apply for an REI Co-op Mastercard, and make a purchase with your new REI Co-op Mastercard within 60 days of card approval. Purchase requirement is met by purchases only; balance transfers, convenience checks, cash advances, interest charges and fees are not applicable. Six to eight weeks after that purchase, the REI gift card will be mailed to the primary applicant's address. This offer is subject to credit card approval, and your new REI Co-op Mastercard account must be open to receive the REI gift card. This gift card offer is available only to new REI Co-op Mastercard accounts booked through this special offer. Existing and previous REI Co-op Mastercard accounts are not eligible for this offer.
The REI Co-op Mastercard Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
The creditor and issuer of the REI Co-op Mastercard® is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard Incorporated.
© 2017 U.S. Bank
© 2017 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved
Your privacy and security are important to U.S. Bank and we are committed to protecting your information. Learn more at www.usbank.com/privacy