The REI Co-op World Mastercard App gives you access to apply for and manage your card.
• 5% back at REI, even on sale items (1)
• 1% back on everyday purchases (2)
• On top of your REI member dividend (typically 10%) (3)
• Earn an REI gift card when you apply for, activate, and make a purchase with your new REI Co-op World Mastercard (4)
Only REI members are eligible to apply for the REI Co-op World Mastercard. Not an REI member? A lifetime membership is $20. See an REI sales specialist, go to REI.com or call
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information.
1. 5% back applies to REI net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) including full-price and discount-price items, REI gift cards, services, fees and REI Adventures-invoiced trip payments.
2. 1% back applies to non-REI eligible net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) only. Non-Purchase transactions, including cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, and other advance transactions as defined in the Cardmember Agreement, as well as interest charges and fees, do not qualify.
The 5% and 1% rewards are distributed with your member dividend annually.
REI Co-op World Mastercard rewards are offered to cardholders in accordance with the card’s terms, but are mentioned as parts of a dividend because they are paid at the same time as your normal member dividend.
3. 10% member dividend is typical but not guaranteed. Your member dividend is based on eligible net purchases, which exclude REI Outlet items, sale, clearance items, discounted items, gift cards, REI Adventures trips, REI Outdoor School classes and outings, service fees (ex. rentals, labor), membership fee, postage, event tickets, passes or registrations, government agencies and sales tax.
4. REI gift card offer information: To receive this one-time REI gift card, you must apply for an REI Co-op World Mastercard and, if approved, make a purchase with your new REI Co-op World Mastercard within 60 days of account opening. Purchase requirement is met by purchases only; advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, interest charges, fees, credit insurance charges, or transactions to fund certain prepaid card products are not eligible. Six to eight weeks after purchase, the REI gift card will be sent to the primary applicant’s address. The offer is subject to credit card approval and your new REI Co-op World Mastercard account must be open and in good standing at the time of fulfillment to receive the REI gift card. This gift card offer is available only to new REI Co-op World Mastercard Accounts booked through this special offer. Existing and previous REI Co-op World Mastercard cardmembers are not eligible for this offer.
The REI Co-op World Mastercard® Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The creditor and issuer of the REI Co-op World Mastercard® is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard Incorporated.
© 2018 U.S. Bank
© 2018 Recreational Equipment, Inc. All rights reserved
Your privacy and security are important to U.S. Bank and we are committed to protecting your information. Learn more at www.usbank.com/privacy