Try before you buy with the 30-day FREE trial before being charged for a subscription.
The Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses Sixteenth Edition, today’s most comprehensive nursing drug guide, emphasizes safety first by supplying the information nurses need to know to administer medications competently and safely. Well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade name drugs reflect the latest FDA approvals and changes.
The SIXTEENTH EDITION - Life-saving Guidance... at a glance:
• 5,000-drug database and appendices
• Cross-referencing of drugs
• Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
• Herbal content.
• Well-structured and readable
• Organized by generic drug name, with an index that includes generic and trade names, classifications, combination drugs, and herbals.
• Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
• IV administration subheads
• REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
• Pharmacogenomic content and icon
• Canadian-specific content
• Much more!
Purchase an auto-renewing subscription to always have the latest edition. Subscribers automatically receive the latest edition of the print book's drug information and content, as soon as it's available.