Use data and battery This piece of junk kept communicating the whole day. Sent 0.8 gigs of my data for what? And drained my battery like a crazed junkie.
Allows you to see a lot of medication options that your Doctor won't tell you about My professor gave me the MPR book because my Doctor and I were struggling to find a birth control pill that will keep my acne under control. Then, I found the app and viewed a lot of options for acne treatment. I found a section of oral contraceptive pills for acne and asked my Doctor if I can try them. She agreed. The first pills we tried worked extremely well. This app is good for people to view thier options and not be limited by their Doctors practice.
Great for keeping up to date! My go-to for medical news updates. Format is great for identifying relevant news and clicking through to get more detail. A lot better than some other more well known apps.
Your latest update makes my phone crash!!😫
My Go To Medical Bible I use this in my practice and for researching new updates on drugs & conditions.
Perfect guide. I use it daily.
• Search feature functionality improved, making it easier to quickly find what you're seeking.
• Dashboard updated to have a cleaner appearance and easier interaction.
• Added "Related Resources" section to drug monographs.
• There is now a notification inbox
• Backwards compatibility bug fixed
Know about medicine, side effects & compare brand prices without internet