MPR has provided over 36 years of confidence at the point of care. The MPR app is your all-in-one drug information reference accessible anytime, anywhere, and trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals. The MPR app also features time-saving calculators and treatment charts that allow you to quickly make better care decisions.
Drug Monographs - Prescribing information for over 4,300 prescription medicines and OTC products, organized by therapeutic area and disease/condition
Medical Calculators - 100+ medical calculators simplify complex formulas, scores, & drug classifications.
Clinical Charts - Over 150 clinical charts providing quick product comparisons, treatment algorithms & guidelines.
• Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company
• Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice
• Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice
• Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news
• Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used drug info and tools
• No Internet connection needed to access prescribing information and tools!
Silver and Gold level member have access to premium news content such as:
Infectious Disease News
Oncology Nurse News
Nephrology and Urology News
Download and sign up today for a free one month trial.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase, or at end of free trial where applicable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged the amount (listed above) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.