"모바일에서 보다쉽게 미즈넷을 이용하세여"
미즈넷 앱은 플래쉬 및 동영상, 공유기능, 사진 저장등의 기능을 을 사용할 수 있습니다.
○ 미즈넷 메뉴
○ Version 1.0
- 플래시 재생 기능 지원
- 유투브 동영상 재생 지원
- 동영상 풀스크린 후 복귀시 에러 해결
※ 미즈넷의 모든 소유권 및 저작권은 다음(Daum) 에 있습니다.
본 앱은 사용자의 편의를 위해 미즈넷 모바일웹 브라우저 기능만을 제공합니다.
앱에서 제공하는 컨텐츠는 미즈넷 모바일웹 페이지의 컨텐츠와 동일한 내용이 래핑됩니다.
(어떠한 내용도 가공하여 제공하지 않습니다.)
* No root neccessary.
* supports CAcert certificates
* only for services with TLS support on remote side.
* Internet access is needed for obvious reasons :)
* Apps2SD is not supported as we need a background service to manage tunnels and connections.
If you need to use a self signed certificate, you have two options now:
1.) You can add it to you standard Android keystore via (Settings > Security > Install from SD Card)
2.) You can Import the Certificate from within Tunnel and configure your Tunnel to use "Custom Cert Store")
Keywords: TLS tunnel, SSL tunnel, stunnel
이제 "모바일에서 보다쉽게 일간 베스트 저장소"를 이용하세여.
일베저장소 앱은 모바일 웹을 보다 손쉽게 사용하기 위해 제작되었으며 플래쉬 및 동영상, 공유기능이 정상동작하도록 수정되었습니다. 모바일 및 웹의 모든기능을 그대로 이용하실 수 있는 어플리케이션입니다.
"이용시 불편사항은 언제든지 리뷰남겨주시면 바로 수정해드리도록 하겠습니다. 일베 수정 으~리!!"
○ 일간 베스트 저장소 지원 메뉴
- 인터넷 커뮤니티/유머/사회이슈/플래시게임
- 고민상담, 대학, 주식, 밀리터리, 자전거, 자동차, 잡담
- 문화, 걸그룹, 연예인, 도서, 드라마, 요리, 애니메이션, 영화, 음악, 패션, 미용
- 사회, 사회, 정치
- IT, 스마트폰, 컴퓨터
- 성인(19), 고민상담- 스포츠, 야구, 축구- 저장소, 플래시 게임, 지식채널
※ 일간베스트 저장소의 모든 소유권 및 저작권은 일베저장소(www.ilbe.com)에 있습니다.
본 앱은 일간베스트의 지적재산권에 위배되는 컨텐츠를 제공하지 않으며, 제공되는 컨텐츠의 지적재산권은 일간베스트 저장소에 있음을 고지합니다.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
★ All RedPhone calls are free, including long distance and international.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
So here it is and its open source (Apache License, Version 2.0):
Patches are welcome :)
It decodes the following modes at the moment:
Robot Modes: 36 & 72
PD Modes: 50, 90, 120, 160, 180, 240 & 290
Martin Modes: 1 & 2
Scottie Modes: 1, 2 & DX
Wraase Modes: SC2 180
You can even watch old B/W or unsupported modes in the "Raw Mode".
If an calibration header gets detected, the resulting image will be saved in the "Pictures" directory and can be immediately seen in the Image gallery.
Switching away to another application will not stop the decoder and will continue to run in background.
To stop the decoder, you must exit via the "back" button of Android.
Here you can find my wife's free open source SSTV Encoder:
You're welcome to join our "Robot36 SSTV Alpha Testers" community on Google+ to help test alpha releases:
Here a schematic for a line or headphone output to microphone input converter:
There are still some things that need to be addressed but for now: please enjoy testing :)
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
나와 함께 하는 사람들을 간편하게 관리하는 멤버 관리용 커뮤니티 서비스 !
함께 일하고, 함께 즐기고, 함께 배우고, 함께 살아가는 내 주변의 모든 조직( 회사동료, 동호회, 동창, 친구, 가족등)의 구성원 관리를 위한 앱입니다.
조직구성원 누구라도 '하모니'를 설치하여 조직을 만들고 조직구성원을 등록하면, 나머지 조직원은 '하모니' 설치만으로 모든 정보를 공유 할 수 있습니다.
한 번의 설치만으로 '하모니' 내에 내가 소속된 모든 조직의 연락처, 일정, 일상등을 자동으로 공유합니다.
자! 이제부터 밴드, 카카오그룹과 차별화된 조직관리 전용서비스 '하모니'가 시작됩니다.
- All basic browser features;
- Import/export from/to SD card;
- Search from url bar;
- Plugins support (Flash);
Please report issues to http://goo.gl/i88fb.
Developers, make your own addons: http://goo.gl/xDNr1
Only you with your password have access to your encrypted data, profiling is impossible. Tutanota combines security with ease-of-use so that everybody can use end-to-end encryption. Now you can take back your privacy easily!
Official website: https://tutanota.com
Source code: https://github.com/tutao/tutanota
- Register your free Tutanota account with 1 GB of free storage.
- Choose your email address from the supported domains @tutanota.com, @tutanota.de, @tutamail.com, @tuta.io and @keemail.me.
- Send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody, to other Tutanota users automatically and to external users secured with a password.
- Send and receive old-fashioned emails (not end-to-end encrypted). Even these emails are stored encrypted on the Tutanota servers.
- Subject, content and attachments are automatically encrypted.
- Supports push notifications when receiving new emails.
- Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Tutanota or your phone contacts.
- Tutanota is open source so that anyone can verify its security by auditing the code.
- We are working hard on adding new features. Next up: folders, sync between browsers/mobile devices, 'share to' option for easy file attachment.
The Tutanota app asks for very few permissions to keep your level of privacy to a maximum:
- Full network access: Used to send and receive emails.
- Receive data from the internet: To notify you when you receive a new email.
- View network connections: To find out if an internet connection exists.
- Read your contacts: This enables you to select recipients from your phone's contacts.
- Read from SD card: To allow adding of attachments from the SD card to emails.
- Control vibration: To notify you when you receive a new email.
- Deactivate sleeping mode: To notify you when you receive a new email.
Source code at https://github.com/m1ga/pusteblume
Please add feature requests and issues on github!
- fetch stream
- post messages
- read/write comments
If you see the error message "couldn't get token" please close the app and restart it. The token is needed to login!
It's still work in progress but feel free to leave some comments or requests! Use the comments or the email link at the bottom of the page to send feedback!
By using this app, you can record, take a picture and locate on a map any tangible piece of cultural heritage you think is worthwhile.
This can be as small as a piece of pottery or as large as a castle.
Check the location of each of your entries to make sure it is correctly identified.
The Initiative for Heritage Conservancy was established in November 2008 as a not-for-profit charity with the aim of promoting best practice in archaeological site management and planning in Greece as well as abroad.
Note, IHC is not responsible for the contents of this app.