This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web.
In order to use this app you also need to install one of our companion browser extensions:
After installing the app on your phone, grant it access to your notifications and enter a randomly generated code into the browser extension of your choice.
ABOUT THIS APP / SECURITY / PRIVACY
The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data a scientific paper is published and will presented in the CHI 2014 conference (goo.gl/EgWOcb).
KNOWN ISSUE - SAMSUNG - TALK BACK
On some Samsung phones (for example Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note) enabling our Accessibility Service causes the phone to speak actions like "folder opened" (-> enabling the TalkBack feature, even if it is turned off). This is a bug in Samsung's TouchWiz interface. We can't do anything about it and have to wait for Samsung to fix it. Many other apps suffer from this bug. You can follow the bug report here:
Based on feedback received from our users a workaround is to disable Samsung TTS in Settings > Apps > All Apps.
Android 4.3+ is not affected by this.
Q: Why do I have enable the accessibility service?
A: Android does not allow access to the notifications by default. Using a accessibility service allows our app to bypass this restriction.
Q: Why do some notifications like downloads and battery information send so many notifications to the desktop?
A: Because our access to the notifications is very limited every single change to a notification (like the download progress) looks like a new notification to our app. You can disable annoying apps in the settings of our Android app.
Q: How can I stop the "Choose input method" notifications?
A: This notification is created by Android every time the keyboard is opened. To stop it open the settings in our Android app and disable "Android System".
Q: It does not work!
A: Please make sure you enabled the accessibility service and double check the code in the browser extension. If the problem persists you can contact us at email@example.com.
Q: Can I pair multiple devices?
A: We just added basic functionality to pair multiple devices in the browser extensions. Just enter (up to 3) codes separated by commas (no spaces) and you will receive notifications from all devices. For example CODE1,CODE2
FEEDBACK / QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments and ratings is very limited, so please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org instead or make sure we can contact you via Google+. Thank you!
notification, desktop, phone, browser, chrome, web, push, remote, windows, mac, os x, linux
Blinking light on call and sms is a application which reminds you of a call or SMS with the blink of light of the flash. This application is is useful in a way such that you will not miss any calls that you would have missed if your phone was on silent mode. This blinking flash light application is a mid way between a ringing and silent profiles of your phone. In as smart way it uses the flash light of the phone to blink for a set period of time. Blinking light on phone is a smart reminder that helps you stay in touch with important calls and an respond to important messages. This is a free android application. Share with your friends and family. For the guys who are always occupied in silent meetings, a way to connect. Download the blinking light on call application and attend to some important calls, that would have inevitably ended in missed calls.
*****About Blinking light on call, SMS and all notifications - ********
Blinking light on call is a smart application to remind you of a incoming call or a sms by with the blink of your flash light.
This Blinking light application can also be used for sms alerts.
Call flash and sms flash can be used together and also separately
The phone will also blink for every notification.
The time period of the light blink can be set in the settings of the blinking light app.
This is a free android application
1. Blink flash on notification (facebook + whats app + we chat + gmail + etc)
2. Detailed explanation on how to use this app in "how it work" tab
3. Turn ON/OFF this application with out uninstalling it
Keywords: flash light, call alert by flash, blinking flash light, missed call flash alert, LED flash, sms flash alert
Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
-- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- This application does not use OpenSSL and is not affected by the Heartbleed bug.
Connects with an Imap or POP3 Server,
notifies you about new e-mails
and lets you read your full e-mail on the Sony Smartwatch.
If you like this or other apps from me,
please support me when you buy the pro version.
If you want to use it with your Google Mail account and have 2 step verification enabled you will need to create an application-specific password.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
De credits voor de afbeelding zijn niet voor mij. Ik neem alleen de credits voor het creëren en bewerken van deze afbeeldingen zodat deze gebruikt kan worden voor Floating Notification themes. Alle credits voor de afbeeldingen zijn voor de degene die deze heeft gemaakt.
De app Floating Notifications trial is hier te verkrijgen: http://goo.gl/fGUVb
versie 1.1: Grafische verbeteringen
Intelligent Notification Mobile lets Android users create and send alerts to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from their phone. It receives notifications over phone networks or Wi-Fi, so if a user is traveling internationally and doesn’t have local coverage, they’ll still receive messages. When they respond to an alert, their GPS location is detected and returned with the response, making it easy to see if the person is in danger and needs direction or assistance.
The Intelligent Notification app lets users:
- Create a message on the fly and send it to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from a smart phone
- Choose from existing message templates to deliver pre-approved alerts in seconds
- View delivery and response reports in real time as they come in
- Join a conference call with one touch – if a call gets dropped, it’s easy to rejoin by hitting just one key
- Automatically identify location with GPS so a user can be directed to safety or to take action if needed
- Respond to a notification with just one touch, without keying in a code or typing an email or SMS
- Send and receive alerts at no charge, unlike phone or SMS alerts
Please note: App requires a paid subscription to the Intelligent Notification platform
Get Status Bar (Android 4.3) and K-9/Kaiten Mail notifications to your wrist!
For other Apps, it's as easy as
i=new Intent("de.killig.NOTIFY"); i.putExtra("header", "Test"); sendBroadcast(i);
to send notifications. Ask your favorite app developer to implement it! Source code available on my website.
When you use a data-only SIM, your device might always display "No signal". At that case this app may be useful!
Otherwise, hmm...do you want to see signal strength in units of dbm? This app can display it in status bar.
- Signal strength icon appears in the status bar.
- Signal strength in dbm units appears in the notification area.
- When internet communication in 3G is available, a blue antenna icon is displayed. When it's not available, a gray icon is displayed.
- Signal strength in dbm units can appear in the status bar.
Permissions used in this app is for follows.
- Run at startup
It's used to start automatically when you restart the device.
- Read phone status and identity
It's used to obtain the signal strength of the device. Device ID is NOT used.
- View network connections.
It's used to confirm the availability of the Internet connection. (This privilege allows no internet communications.)
- View Wi-Fi connections.
It's used to obtain the signal strength of wireless LAN.
Notify the elapsed time during a call.
Notifications can be set to vibrate and beep.
Vibration can be set at the end of the call.
Frequency (1-3) to specify
Adjust the volume of the beep
Improved for task killer software.
For example, this approach should be.
Are you concerned that the call to become more than 10 minutes.
Repeat notifications in minutes.
Or notification time (in minutes) can be set up to three.
The default is 5 minutes is 10 minutes and 15 minutes notice.
Basic and outgoing, incoming calls can be chosen arbitrarily.
automatic hang up call.
[If the notification does not work]
- Change the settings for the notification method.
- Change the settings for the beep.
When the outgoing notification will be included in the time between calls,
Call duration (in seconds) can be adjusted.
Please register if necessary.
Call control, hours, minutes, free, free auto hang, hang up, the incoming call time and hangs up, calls to limit, call the professionals of the timer, call timers, call termination to limit my calls, call restriction, time of notification, alert, outgoing call close call, hang up the call time, call a professional timer, notes, call, stop calling, tick, call timers, call control, limit, hang up, flight duration, time of notification, software timer, alarm duration, meter calls, call duration, call notice period, the timer, call logs, call-dropping, call statistics, notification of the story, call time to call, call, call, money, savings, call the track, log manager, call restrictor call, hang up the call ends, plan Monitor, statistics, mobile counters, limit the phone numbers, Claro, watchdog , Vodafone, mites, hang up to limit, end the call, call duration, time of notification, alert, outgoing, incoming call, the last call to call, limit call, to terminate the call timer, call restriction end
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
It’s an app/add-on linked to Fast for Facebook that receives and shows push notifications from your Facebook Account . It's really simply to use it. You don't have to login again or follow complex configurations.
Pro and Free versions work with push notifications, you have to update to the last version on Google Play.
#Fast Notifications Features
-> enable / disable push notifications
-> custom ringtone
-> enable / disable vibration
-> filter push notifications about:
~ ------------------------ ~ ------------------------ ~ ------------------------ ~
1) Download and install Fast
2) Download and install Fast Notification Add-on
3) Open Fast one time, login and close it
4) Open Fast Notifications
5) You are ready to get a notification
Check our social activity:
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
Have you ever seen an iOS device as it displayed a notification, that the screen lights up and the notifcation is displayed on the lock screen, and thought to yourself that you want to see this happen on your Android device? Well, I did and thus createt this app - Notify Me!
Notify Me! is simple in design: You add apps of which the notifications should be displayed on the lock screen to a list, specify¹ the behavior of those notifications on the way and wait for a notification - it will be displayed as a popup in front of your lock screen.
¹No worries, the default behavior should suit most people's needs:
-Popups will only be displayed if the screen is off locked.
-Notifications will light the screen up.
-On Android 4.1+, popups of notifications that provide a bigger view will be expandable.
All of these settings can be customized! It is, for example, possible to make notifications just light up the screen, without showing a popup or to don't let notifcations light up the screen, with a popup waiting for you to manually turn the screen on, etc...
Generic aspects of popups can be customized, too. You can choose between a user interface with buttons and a user interface with a slider for interactions² with the popup. You can even set a custom screen timeout for cases when notification popups lit up your screen and you find your systemwide screen timeout to be too long for this popups.
²These interactions are possible: You can view the notification (this unlocks the screen and is effectively like tapping the actual notification in Android's notification area), dismiss the popup (unfortunately it is, as far as I know, no possible in Android to dismiss the actual notification this way) or expand popups of notifications that provide a bigger view (of course, only on Android 4.1+).
The only thing you'll have to do in any case is to enable Notify Me! as an accessibility service! Because there has been a lot of trouble with this in the test phase, Notify Me! will check on every app launch if it's accessibility service is running properly and provides you with a shortcut to the corresponding settings screen, if necessary. How often there will be a need for this depends strongly on the implementation of accessibility services in the Android build you are running! Whilst, during development, I only had to enable it once after the initial installation on my HTC Desire Z running CyanogenMod 10.1, I needed to enable, disable and re-enable it on my Sony Xperia Z (with stock Android 4.1.2) after the initial installation and need to disable and re-enable it after every reboot of the phone or update of the app - your mileage may vary! This inconvenience is, as far as I know, not my fault and either a bug or a security feature in some Android builds. <-(SHOULD BE FIXED IN CURRENT VERSION!)
If there are questions left, you should first consult the forum thread on XDA-Developers http://goo.gl/gmfHl before contacting me, as most questions have been answered before.
Notify Me! is free software, released under the GPLv3. If you would like to check out the source, you are invited to do so at http://code.google.com/p/notify-me/
Icon by XDA Junior Member taylorcoffelt.
Italian translation by Twitter user Kazur (@KazurBlog), Spanish translation by XDA Senior Member ldiomedi, Polish translation by XDA Senior Member trurl3, Chinese Translation by XDA Junior Member zxc123coke, Turkish translation by XDA Member tyler78, German and English translation by me.
Highly configurable, eNotify supports rules with custom mail alert & SMS alert sounds for different accounts, senders, subjects, recipient addresses, phone numbers and more. Easily silence day-to-day background noise and stay aware with priority email alerts and SMS alerts.
The app offers extensive email & SMS support for both Pebble Smartwatch, Sony Smartwatch & SW2.
* Instant email notifications via Push Email
* iOS style Popup notifications
* System Tray Notifications
* Pebble Smartwatch, Sony Smartwatch, LiveView, MetaWatch, Omate TrueSmart, MotoACTV notifications
* Sound and Ringtone Alerts
* Text to Speech Alerts
* Custom Vibration Alerts and more.
* Auto respond to email messages
The app works with nearly all mail services by supporting the following protocols: IMAP, IMAP IDLE (Push Email), POP, POP3, and Outlook Exchange Mail via EWS or IMAP [No Exchange Active Sync]
eNotify does it's work *entirely* on your device, working in the background. Your email is safe and your data never leaves your device. None of your information is ever sent elsewhere. Period.
-- FEATURES --
* Runs in the background maintaining constant email and SMS awareness
* 150+ built-in alert sounds, OR add your own alert sounds
* Set different alert sounds for individual accounts, senders, subjects, recipients, and more
* Support high priority email flag [VIP mail]
* Ability to customize alert vibration patterns
* Text To Speech alerts
* Customize Text to Speech alerts with your own phrases!
* Optional popup dialog that shows recent notifications
* Flip through multiple notifications in the popup dialog with left and right swipe gestures
* Style the background, text, and transparency however you want!
* Do Not Disturb setting automatically stops all notifications and alerts during specified times
* Configure certain alerts to override the device silent profile!
* Configure certain alerts to repeat at specified intervals or forever
* LED Notifications
* Additionally supports rules based Battery and Data Plan Alerts!
-- MAIL SUPPORT --
* Works with all IMAP accounts: IMAP, IMAP4, IMAP IDLE (Push Mail), Including GMail and Outlook Exchange servers that have enabled IMAP
* Supports scanning multiple IMAP folders for new messages
* Works with all POP and POP3 accounts: Supports Yahoo, Hotmail, and more
* Works with Outlook Exchange directly via Exchange Web Services (Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010)
-- GOOD TO KNOW --
* Completely private! Your data/email NEVER leaves your device!
* Stable: eNotify is high quality software that has been tested extensively
* Upgrade to full version: No advertisements & turn pop-up of permanently if you wish
* Works with third party apps/mail: Gmail, Yahoo, K-9 Mail, mail.com, Aqua Mail, Yandex.Mail, Hotmail (POP3), Outlook & Outlook.com, Mail Droid, Thunderbird, AOL Mail, AIM Mail, iCloud, Skrillex, fastmail, Excite FastMail, Zoho Mail, Yahoo! Mail, GMX Mail, Shortmail, BigString.com, Inbox.com, My Way Mai, VIP Email
* Supports MetaWatch (must use Noah or Community MetaWatch Manager)
* Supports MotoACTV (must install the app "Daily Planner" and enabled the option "3rd party notifications" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.simthing.weardevice.sony.smartwatch.notes)
* Support 7 days / week: email@example.com
Please contact us for feature requests and help!
priority email & mail alerts
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2