Thanks for customized font options
Nicer UI but ... I like how it looks on my note 3, but less intuitive on my tablet nexus 7. I use mostly in portrait position and the permanent side bar with small and close/compact buttons on the left is not nice at all. At least mostly used navigation buttons (next & previous) should be bigger or easily accessible. I want them on the bottom/ right or probably with swipe gestures. Thank you.
Add more editing features Want more annotating features...different color highlighters/underline...sticky notes or free hand annotations
Its good, but why the highlight option in the top, change it Previously the highlight option was with the text
Cannot highlight I'am finding difficulty highlighting.
I fail to see what problem the new interface solved. Much more difficult to use. Just go back to the old way. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
1. Answer selection can be modified in tutor and timed tutor modes.
2. Fixed issue related to notes copying to the other questions in the same test.
3. Resolved issue related to explanation grayed out in Android 4.1.1 version.
4. Customized font size in test screen on tablets.
5. Improved test screen icon spacing in 7" tab portrait mode (eg. Nexus 7).