The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
✓ Portrait/Landscape/Full Screen
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
From Mason Bogert (D.B.A. Tregware Apps). I'm now seventeen, and the same developer of the popular Weather Radar Live app for Windows Phone. I started my first successful app at fourteen for Windows Phone called Radar Tile. (I like weather radar ;), I was sixteen when I created this one. My mission is to provide simple apps with minimal ads that fit smoothly into peoples' daily lives.
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With severe weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 100,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- National Weather Service Radio
- Health Card: Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health Tile.
- Widgets: Choose between 7 new customizable widgets (transparency, font color)
- Push notifications: Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts (Polygonal based alerting)
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
The newly redesigned WeatherBug® app offers real-time, neighborhood-level weather forecasts from our own weather network (the largest in the world). Plus, get the fastest severe weather alerts and exclusive Spark™ lightning proximity alerts that tell you exactly how far away lightning is to you.
And now, introducing the new WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – a beautiful, interactive way to see how much energy is being used to keep you comfortable. Slide the thermostat bar and see how you can make an impact - know your power!
Know Before with these awesome features:
• NEW WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – How hard will your home’s HVAC need to work to keep you comfortable? Find out with the Energy Meter – see the difference a few degrees higher or lower make! Just slide the bar to see projected monthly cost, energy use and carbon footprint!
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – Weather happens. Depend on the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Know Before Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Get all National Weather Service warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations. Plus, exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition!
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts!
• Enhanced Interactive Map – “See” the weather through multiple layers, like Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel this weekend’s BBQ? Our Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather conditions to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Photos Section – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery. You can even share your own photos right from your device. Share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users!
• Weather News – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest info on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Conditional Backgrounds – Quickly find out if the day will be clear, cloudy or rainy at a glance!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
» Precise one hour rain / snow activity forecast
» Smart and intuitive GUI
» Live widget to your desktop
» Your location display
» Sequence replay
» Data caching including maps
» Map position definition support
Not only are NOAA forecasts the most accurate, they provide unique point forecasts for every square mile which take into consideration all the variables affecting the weather at that point, such as altitude. This is especially useful in locations with highly dynamic weather patterns and is a great tool for being outdoors.
-View forecast & current conditions for your current location.
-View forecast & current conditions for any location in the United States and Canada by map.
-Save favorite locations to quickly retrieve forecasts for them.
-Animated radar, cloud cover, precipitation & pressure imagery over Google Maps
-Map measuring tool to measure distance and elevation
-Hazardous weather alerts
-Current conditions notification
-Home screen widget
-Light and dark Material themes
-Optimized for tablets
-Android Wear support
An ad-free version of this app is also available:
Please e-mail me below with any bug reports or features requests. Thanks!
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
- NOWrad Radar: The most timely interactive radar for North America that also does real-time storm cell tracking and map-based weather alerts. Uses the state-of-the-art merging of doppler radars from NOAA, FAA, Environment Canada, and other meteorological agencies
- Future Radar using state-of-the-art TruPoint(sm) technology. Now you can see not only where the rain or snow is, but also where it’s expected to be
- See current condition trends, as well as average and record temperatures
- Temperature, precipitation (rain or snow), UV index, and wind speed graphs
- Combined radar and satellite layers, for the Continental US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Caribbean, parts of Mexico
- High-resolution temperature, wind speed, and snow cover layers
- Plot earthquakes in real-time, track hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones, and use our Exclusive Road Weather index to see weather-related road hazards
- NOAA NWS and Environment Canada Watch & Warning areas on the map
- Alert Notification: Get time-critical National Weather Service warnings for the United States even when you’re not in the Intellicast app. Such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, flood, and blizzard. NOTE: For a full list of critical alerts, please see the in-app help.
- Display Fronts, Highs and Lows on the interactive map.
Our mission is to bring advanced expert weather content and tools to weather sensitive decision makers. We are part of The Weather Company which includes The Weather Channel, weather.com, WSI Corporation, Weather Central, and Weather Underground.
Check us out at www.intellicast.com
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 30 minutes,1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Going somewhere and you're not sure if you need to bring your umbrella? Want to check if there's going to be fresh powder snow on the slopes in Tahoe tomorrow? Check Raindar! Raindar displays animated Doppler radar images on your Google Map. When you start Raindar it automatically focuses on your location so you can quickly see if there is precipitation coming your way. When pressing the search button on your phone you can now also search for locations within the US!
Raindar works out of the box but has many configuration options (see the recent changes page).
- green/yellow/red is rain
- blue/white is snow
Raindar can now also display storm tracks! It displays different icons for each of the 4 types of storms:
- Yellow circle: thunderstorm
- Yellow square: Hail Storm
- Yellow diamond: Rotating Thunderstorm (Mesocyclone)
- Magenta triangle: Tornado Vortex Signature (pretty heavy!)
When clicking on one of those icons a dialog will appear with detailed information.
The storm tracks also display the direction and speed of the storm in the form of an arc. The arc is split in 3 parts: 20, 40 and 60 minutes until the storm reaches that area.
On Google TV:
- Use the D-pad for navigate up/down/left/right
- Use the media forward/back or next/previous buttons to zoom in and out
Radar images and storm track data courtesy of Weather Underground. Raindar displays images from the WunderMap.
Geocoding courtesy of GeoNames.org.
If you find a bug, or have suggestions, contact me by email.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org