★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
With Pill Logger you can:
• add your medication - using your own description
• customise the dosage
• record each time you take medicine
• export your usage history as a CSV
• set reminders
• create custom widgets to record your dosage with a single touch
• accurately track and display your medication over time
• view charts displaying your medicine history
It takes just a few moments to add a new medicine (including name, dosage & identifying colour) to your library. Once added, you can quickly and simply record each time you take your medicine. If you forget, you can enter it later.
With the ability to export your usage history as a CSV, with customisable filters to export only the time-frame and meds that you want to.
You can choose to set reminders, either by date and time or in so many hours’ time. You can also create a widget that records the medicine and dosage with a single touch.
Pill Logger will track your medication usage over an unlimited period and, with a dedicated statistics page, show medicine history. At a glance you can see:
• Most taken medicine
• Distribution across the day
• Distribution across the week
With more features planned in the near future including:
• Sync between your Android phone and tablet
Our support for this app is on-going and we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future development. Get in touch at email@example.com or at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100765230896179453229
Our users say:
★★★★★ - "The best app for keeping track of your medications."
★★★★★ - “Great app! The only app I found that logs history of each med in easy & efficient way... my doc scrolls thru my pill history holding my phone.”
★★★★★ - “This app is so useful and easy to use, especially now the developers have introduced single press widgets. Well done guys - keep the updates coming”
★★★★☆ - “Finally... an app that would simply help me remember my last dose... This is exactly what this does. Not so fancy that it is cluttered and not so bare bones that it doesn't work. In the infamous words of Goldilocks; just right.”
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
For take as needed medicines, 1-2-3 can control overdoses by enforcing a daily limit on the number of doses and a minimum spacing between takes.
For contraceptives, monophasic, biphasic, triphasic and quadriphasic pills are all supported, in cycles of 4, 5, 10 and 13 weeks. Are you on the go? Not a problem, as 1-2-3 can accurately compensate for time zones changes and deliver notifications at the correct time.
Non-continuous treatments are another notable distinction of 1-2-3: treatments can go for a number of days, then pause for a period, and then automatically resume for a new cycle. Good news for people under chemotherapy treatments, which often require intermittence.
There is also a special feature designed with the help of ADD patients: you do not need a fixed time for the first take of the day. A simple reminder is prompted and, when you are ready and only when you are ready, then begin your daily cycle. This marks the start of your med cycle and from here all doses dynamically offset themselves from the previous one.
You can safely keep your important health-related information always with you, as 1-2-3 allows storing information on eight categories: emergencies, about me, medicines, doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, health plans and extra info.
This information is unstructured, you are not bound to a predefined set of fields. Enter information as it makes sense to you. Phone numbers, addresses and URLs all become live links leading to actions, like making a phone call, sending an E-Mail, locating an address on the map or opening a web page.
All memo data is encrypted and you can create an app password to further protect it. Editing long texts on handhelds can be quite difficult. Thankfully, you can create and edit text files on your home computer, and then easily import them into 1-2-3.
A simple home screen widget can make emergency and about me information quickly available to anyone that happens to have access to your device. If disaster strikes, it is good to be prepared.
With the help of the I-C-E add-on, the concept of an In Case of Emergency app is taken to a next level: 1-2-3 has the capability to request your device to page an emergency contact if a sliding prescription gets too late. This kind of prescription is well suited for conditions that require constant monitoring and have potential to render a person unconscious. This SMS alert also contains the approximate device location as provided by Google Geocoder technology.
We carry a sophisticated and safe notification mechanism: notifications are clean, non-confusing, and reliable. There are shake-to-silence and shake-to-bypass-lock-screen features, allowing you to silence alarms blazingly fast and to handle notifications without the need to unlock/re-lock your device.
Inventory levels can be checked and adjusted directly on any notification screen, a real time saver. You also get a silent, unobtrusive daily reminder about medicines on low or depleted stock.
At every notification, you can collect notes, metrics and your overall feeling. For instance, this allows you to gather data on your blood pressure at the same time you take your anti-hypertensive. Very convenient, and the accumulated information can be emailed to your doctor.
Thank you very much for considering Your Medicine 1-2-3 for your personal health care.
✓ medicine book
✓ medicine chest
✓ medicine dose and calculation
✓ medicine dictionary offline
✓ medicine for all diseases
✓ medicine finder
✓ medicine guide
✓ medicine generic
✓ medicine guidelines
✓ medicine handbook
✓ medicine identifier
✓ medicine information
✓ medicine knowledge
✓ medicine list
✓ medicine log
✓ medicine organizer
✓ medicine prescription
✓ medicine search
✓ medicine usage
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
Developed for real-life needs: For developing MyTherapy we have joined forces with both, patients and physicians. Further we draw on research cooperations with leading scientific institutions such as Germany's largest universtiy hospital Charité Berlin in order to make sure that MyTherapy lives up to the latest medical requirements.
- Simple, reliable and powerful reminder schemes (e.g. every X days / hours, cycles)
- Works for all your meds
- Puts your entire treatment plan into one simple to do list: Medication, measurements, and activities
- Supports a wide range of measurements such as blood pressure, weight, blood sugar, etc.
- Built-in health journal with monthly .pdf report
No matter if you suffer from hypertension, Asthma, Diabetes, stroke, Psoriasis, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy or Parkinson. MyTherapy is your personal personal health assistant, reminding you of your medication so you don't have to think about it. Relieve yourself from thinking about your treatment all day and enjoy the peace of mind from being on top of you health.
YOUR OPINION COUNTS! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback - either right from the app or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
*Different doses on different days
*Schedule severl times a day when you want
*Reminders vibrate, plays sound and updates screen
* Easy to use period tracker
* Ovulation calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, temperature, etc
* Period, Ovulation and medical exams reminders
* Fertility calendar with temperature charts
* Menstrual cyle history
* Chat and Direct Messaging
* Share menstrual calendar data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby boy or girl forecast
* Ovulation App portable to any smartphone
* Intimacy tracker
* Birth control pill reminder
* Ovulation calculator with cervical mucus tracker
* Free Ovulation calendar print option
* Fertility educational videos
* A personal diary for every woman
Simply track your start period day every month. After that the app calculates the menstrual cycle for you.Enter your morning body temperature for precise fertility tracking. The app will use it to calculate ovulation. See when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, birth control pills, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer app users.
Your period tracker data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your calendar data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to share your period calendar with your doctor or partner. Chose the data you wish to share.
The app has several reminder options that will display a notification when your period is due, when to take a pill, and other reminders.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics with charts and allows to export data to a printable HTML file.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
Enter your monthly investment amount, expected return (in %) and the number of years that you plan to invest to compute the target amount. Just move the slider to set the number of years and expected returns.
Application works with both GPS and GPRS Technology for identifying the location set by the user and alerting through notification, vibrator and sound.
Initially when the application starts, buddy will be in your current location and will accompany you where ever you travel. You can always use the search option provided in the top of the screen to find any destination location on the map. Travel Buddy application allows you to set alert range from 100 meters to 10 Km.
Core functionalities include:
-Record the items to be in the remind-list as audio clips
-Play the audio clips one at a time or at a later time to know the items recorded
-Clear of items from the recorded item list
VoiceCart! - Explained
As we see shopping as one of the primary areas of usage of this application, the functionalities are explained with respect to a customer’s shopping needs. Whenever the customer wants to record a reminder for an item to be purchased, he/she needs to tap on “Record” button on the screen to start recording.
Please note that the recording starts even as the recording screen is displayed without the need for another screen tapping. Once the recording is started, the recording icon is turned to RED as shown below.
Recording stops when the user taps on the button. Label named “Items” will show the current number of items in the reminder list
If the user wishes to come to home, press the HOME icon on the top.
Customer continues this process for items (whenever he/she finds a need for purchasing an item) that he needs to be reminded of inside a shopping mall. Once he/she is inside a Shopping Mall, tap the “Grab” button to start listening to the recorded items. First item in the list will start playing on tapping the “Grab” button (to save one extra screen tapping). Progress of playing will be displayed on top of the screen.
After the playing is completed, the progress bar disappears. If the user decides to purchase the just played item, he/she needs to tap “Got It!” to clear the item from the list. Number of items in the list will be updated accordingly.
If the user decides to skip this item and wants to listen to the next item in the list, he/she taps the “Later” button so that the next item will be played. Please note that the list will be played in a circular fashion. Ie, after the last item, the first item in the list will be played. At any point of time, he /she can replay the just played item by tapping on the “Replay” button.
If all items are purchased, if the customer clicks on any icons, then a message “No more items” will be displayed.