MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
With Pill Logger you can:
• add your medication - using your own description
• customise the dosage
• record each time you take medicine
• export your usage history as a CSV
• set reminders
• create custom widgets to record your dosage with a single touch
• accurately track and display your medication over time
• view charts displaying your medicine history
It takes just a few moments to add a new medicine (including name, dosage & identifying colour) to your library. Once added, you can quickly and simply record each time you take your medicine. If you forget, you can enter it later.
With the ability to export your usage history as a CSV, with customisable filters to export only the time-frame and meds that you want to.
You can choose to set reminders, either by date and time or in so many hours’ time. You can also create a widget that records the medicine and dosage with a single touch.
Pill Logger will track your medication usage over an unlimited period and, with a dedicated statistics page, show medicine history. At a glance you can see:
• Most taken medicine
• Distribution across the day
• Distribution across the week
With more features planned in the near future including:
• Sync between your Android phone and tablet
Our support for this app is on-going and we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future development. Get in touch at email@example.com or at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100765230896179453229
Our users say:
★★★★★ - "The best app for keeping track of your medications."
★★★★★ - “Great app! The only app I found that logs history of each med in easy & efficient way... my doc scrolls thru my pill history holding my phone.”
★★★★★ - “This app is so useful and easy to use, especially now the developers have introduced single press widgets. Well done guys - keep the updates coming”
★★★★☆ - “Finally... an app that would simply help me remember my last dose... This is exactly what this does. Not so fancy that it is cluttered and not so bare bones that it doesn't work. In the infamous words of Goldilocks; just right.”
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
The application lets you enter a list of prescriptions along with the times they are taken and sets an alarm. When the alarm goes off it optionally plays a sound card from the sdcard that you have recorded and given the path to with the Preferences menu.
It shows the list of all prescriptions due at that time.
This app is free and open source, contains no ads, and requires only very limited permissions.
To anyone complaining that features are missing: I'm a medical student and this app is a hobby of mine, so
be patient and don't expect great new features to be added in the near future!
Help with translating RxDroid to your language at https://crowdin.com/project/rxdroid!
•It is a web-based software & service created by ConstantMD.com. It is a personal health and medical care account connected to robust software that manages the health and medical care of individuals and families. Our dream is to create a personal health and medical care account like this for every individual of this world. That will solve many problems related to health and medical care. Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD App is free for anyone.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD allows you to securely communicate day-to-day health data such as blood pressure, blood sugar, compliance with medication, etc. to physicians and family members. Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
• Health Tracker & Manager by ConstantMD helps users to analyze and store day-to-day health information.
•Individual patients and families
•Health insurance companies
Features and benefits:
•Helps to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, congestive heart failure, etc.
•Decreases health care cost.
•Improves the quality of health care.
•Individuals can monitor and track all aspects of health and medical care, including medical problems, medications, medication intake history, refills, allergies, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, immunization, follow-up schedules, uploaded medical records, food intake, physical activities, instructions, access to medical records, and others.
•Stores medical records in a secure, web-based, HIPAA-compliant server which can be accessed from anywhere by the patient.
•Users can give secure access to physicians and family members from anywhere.
•Allows users to manage the health and medical care of their parents or grandparents from remote location.
•Very easy to use.
•Access available from any computer and mobile device with internet connection.
•HIPAA-compliant and very secure. Please see the security features.
•Some features are available only from desktop, laptop and tablet PC. Some other features are only available in paid subscription.
Visit ConstantMD.com to signup for a free patient account and start using this free app.
PillFinder enables rapid identification of unknown solid-dosage medications (tablets/capsules) based on physical characteristics and high-resolution images.
Once a medication is identified, PillFinder provides links to drug information and drug labels.
✓ medicine encyclopedia
✓ medicine for all diseases
✓ medicine finder
✓ medicine for disease
✓ medicine guide book
✓ medicine guide offline
✓ medicine guidelines
✓ medicine handbook
✓ medicine list
✓ medicine name its benefits and side effects
✓ medicine name and their uses
✓ medicine useages
✓ medicine use
The Express Scripts mobile app offers eligible members the ease and convenience of managing their prescriptions and pharmacy care anytime, anywhere.
• Refill and renew home delivery prescriptions
• Track the status of home delivery prescription orders
• View medications and set reminders for yourself or other household members
• View claims history
• Easily register right from the app and use the same username and password to access the Express-Scripts.com website
• Request home delivery for medications taken on an ongoing basis that are currently obtained from a retail pharmacy
• Look up lower-cost medication alternatives with the My Rx Choices® prescription savings program
• View alerts about your medications and get important information to review with your doctors
• Find the nearest in-network pharmacy using your current location or by entering an address
• Access a virtual prescription ID card whenever you need it
• Search detailed drug information and view potential side effects, drug interactions, pill images, and more
YOU MUST HAVE AN EXPRESS SCRIPTS PRESCRIPTION BENEFIT PLAN
THROUGH YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE OR PLAN SPONSOR TO USE THIS APP.
THIS APP AND/OR SOME OF THE FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT
BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLANS OR BENEFIT TYPES.
→ Has the medication been recalled? (Nearly 250 FDA recalls in the past 60 days)
→ Is the medication on shortage? (Over 1000+ drugs currently)
→ Are you taking too much of a particular ingredient? (e.g. Up to 78,000 acetaminophen overdoses/year in the US)
→ Does the drug interact with your other medications? (There are 10K+ known drug interactions causing 100K+ deaths/year)
Don't waste your time and risk your family's health by doing everything manually or using a simplistic pill 'reminder' app. In as little as 30 seconds, PillFill can import your prescriptions, doctors, and pharmacies all automatically updated and organized for you. Better yet, PillFill monitors your medications to assist you in making smart decisions.
The best part? Privacy! No obnoxious ads and all of your sensitive information is in your own encrypted user profile available across all of your devices.
PillFill is an ambitious effort from Apothesource Inc- a small 3-person startup based in South Carolina. We're trying lots of new ideas and concepts and we thrive on feedback. If you run into any problems, please contact us at the support link in the sidebar- we love to help and normally respond within 12 hours!
• Automatic Import and Notifications- Imports pharmacy/insurance information automatically and notifies you about potential drug interactions, potential duplication, recalls, shortages, and lower-cost options
• Secure Cloud Sync- Syncs to an client-encrypted cloud health profile (only accessible by you) and accessible on all of your devices.
• Reliable Drug Information- Recommendations and pricing information from Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs. FDA data about your specific drug and manufacturer is linked to each of your medications. Also includes general information from MedLine Plus and active ingredient data from the National Institute of Health.
And much more!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Curious about the permissions required for this app? Please see this post for a breakdown of permission usage: http://pillfill.com/?p=989
Health Account Support:
Pharmacy Accounts: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart*, RiteAid*, Target*, Bi-Lo*, Winn-Dixie*
Insurance Accounts: Caremark, Medco/Express Scripts, Catamaran, EnvisionRx*
(* Limited support due to these accounts providing insufficient information to cover all PillFill functions. Linking of prescriber, medication details, etc. may not fully/correctly work.)
The Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs™ (CRBBD) content is provided under license by Consumers Union of United States, Inc. PillFill & Apothesource, Inc. are not affiliated, endorsed, or licensed by any of the above pharmacy or insurance companies.
PillFill is an application designed to help you understand your medications and improve your discussions with your healthcare providers- It is not a replacement for the specific advice you receive from your doctor or pharmacist. Please note that PillFill provides information based on the available information from your accounts and the FDA, NIH, and other governmental data sources on a best effort basis. PillFill & Apothesource make no guarantees about the accuracy or applicability of the information- always consult your doctor or pharmacist before making any changes to your medication regime.
Acetaminophen Overdose Information: http://www.propublica.org/article/tylenol-mcneil-fda-behind-the-numbers
FDA Recalls: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/
• View your current KP medications; manage schedules and track doses with a few simple clicks.
• View dose history and easily edit alerts including date, time, and action required.
• Receive updates to your KP medications list directly from your Kaiser Permanente electronic medical record with every launch of the app.
• Click to call for questions or advice related to symptoms or to contact your doctor.
• Add a photo of the pill or bottle to help identify each medication.
• Store notes or instructions about each medication.
• Customize your alerts and other settings.
• Share your medication list and summary of use to others
Prescription for Feeling Better: Download the App. Record. Analyze…. Then move on to enjoying a world where your food allergies don’t ambush you anymore. This food Allergy Journal can help you “take back the plate”! After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
✓ Simple format makes it easy to enter information, find and edit it, then run reports and analysis
✓ Create custom entries for foods and symptoms in the words you use - no more scrolling through long, irrelevant lists
✓ Convenient auto-fill for dates and times of eating foods and experiencing symptoms
✓ Select level of symptoms: Mild, Medium or Severe
✓ App remembers your entries, making it quicker and easier to enter data each time
✓ Journal allows you to quickly scroll through all of your entries, showing foods and symptoms in different colors for easy identification
✓ Run reports to help you analyze collected data
✓ Report 1: View all symptoms experienced [#] hours after eating [FOOD]
✓ Report 2: View all foods eaten [#] hours before experiencing [Mild/Medium/Severe] [SYMPTOM]
✓ Save or email reports to your doctor, yourself, your personal chef – anyone!
*Different doses on different days
*Schedule severl times a day when you want
*Reminders vibrate, plays sound and updates screen
Enter your monthly investment amount, expected return (in %) and the number of years that you plan to invest to compute the target amount. Just move the slider to set the number of years and expected returns.
Application works with both GPS and GPRS Technology for identifying the location set by the user and alerting through notification, vibrator and sound.
Initially when the application starts, buddy will be in your current location and will accompany you where ever you travel. You can always use the search option provided in the top of the screen to find any destination location on the map. Travel Buddy application allows you to set alert range from 100 meters to 10 Km.
Core functionalities include:
-Record the items to be in the remind-list as audio clips
-Play the audio clips one at a time or at a later time to know the items recorded
-Clear of items from the recorded item list
VoiceCart! - Explained
As we see shopping as one of the primary areas of usage of this application, the functionalities are explained with respect to a customer’s shopping needs. Whenever the customer wants to record a reminder for an item to be purchased, he/she needs to tap on “Record” button on the screen to start recording.
Please note that the recording starts even as the recording screen is displayed without the need for another screen tapping. Once the recording is started, the recording icon is turned to RED as shown below.
Recording stops when the user taps on the button. Label named “Items” will show the current number of items in the reminder list
If the user wishes to come to home, press the HOME icon on the top.
Customer continues this process for items (whenever he/she finds a need for purchasing an item) that he needs to be reminded of inside a shopping mall. Once he/she is inside a Shopping Mall, tap the “Grab” button to start listening to the recorded items. First item in the list will start playing on tapping the “Grab” button (to save one extra screen tapping). Progress of playing will be displayed on top of the screen.
After the playing is completed, the progress bar disappears. If the user decides to purchase the just played item, he/she needs to tap “Got It!” to clear the item from the list. Number of items in the list will be updated accordingly.
If the user decides to skip this item and wants to listen to the next item in the list, he/she taps the “Later” button so that the next item will be played. Please note that the list will be played in a circular fashion. Ie, after the last item, the first item in the list will be played. At any point of time, he /she can replay the just played item by tapping on the “Replay” button.
If all items are purchased, if the customer clicks on any icons, then a message “No more items” will be displayed.