★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Make a list of your medication, take log and it reminds you the time you take the medication by setting alarm.
It is so convenient that you can manage the log with the calendar.
Add marks ◯, ☓ or △ on the name of medicine. By doing so, you can see at one view if you did take your
medication or not.
You can also take a note (memo) missed dose or something that you are worried about and save it as a journal.
Initial Screen is the calendar.
1. Setting: You can customize the calendar.
2. Mark: You can add marks on the date of the calendar.
＊You can delete marks by selecting the same mark and then tap twice.
3. Alarm: Set vibration duration, volume and alarm sound.
4. Password: Set password.
＊From the left button＊
1. "Today" button: Go back to the today's date.
2. "Left" and "Right" button: Move the date right and left.
3. "Registration" button: Make a list of your medication. Press "New" then move to the registration screen.
4. "List" button: You can see the list of your medication log.
1. Press "Registration" button on the calendar screen → Press "New" → Move to the registration screen.
2. Enter the name of the medicine, duration of your medication, when you take it and set the alarm. → Press "Save".
3. When you save it, you can confirm that your medicined is added on the list.
1. After you saved the medication on the registration screen, go back to the calendar.
2. You can confirm the name of the medicine and when you take them on the lower part of the calendar.
3. After you take the medication, tap the name of the medicine.
4. Move to the "Did you take your medication?" screen.
5. Select "morning", "noon" or "night" from the drop-down list and then tap one of the buttons ◯, ☓, and △. →
6. ◯ = you took the medication, ☓ = you forgot to take and △ = you took it late.
7. You can take a note (memo).
Support Android Wear Vibration
※Pay ver No ads
With Pill Logger you can:
• add your medication - using your own description
• customise the dosage
• record each time you take medicine
• export your usage history as a CSV
• set reminders
• create custom widgets to record your dosage with a single touch
• accurately track and display your medication over time
• view charts displaying your medicine history
It takes just a few moments to add a new medicine (including name, dosage & identifying colour) to your library. Once added, you can quickly and simply record each time you take your medicine. If you forget, you can enter it later.
With the ability to export your usage history as a CSV, with customisable filters to export only the time-frame and meds that you want to.
You can choose to set reminders, either by date and time or in so many hours’ time. You can also create a widget that records the medicine and dosage with a single touch.
Pill Logger will track your medication usage over an unlimited period and, with a dedicated statistics page, show medicine history. At a glance you can see:
• Most taken medicine
• Distribution across the day
• Distribution across the week
With more features planned in the near future including:
• Sync between your Android phone and tablet
Our support for this app is on-going and we welcome any feedback or suggestions for future development. Get in touch at email@example.com or at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100765230896179453229
Our users say:
★★★★★ - "The best app for keeping track of your medications."
★★★★★ - “Great app! The only app I found that logs history of each med in easy & efficient way... my doc scrolls thru my pill history holding my phone.”
★★★★★ - “This app is so useful and easy to use, especially now the developers have introduced single press widgets. Well done guys - keep the updates coming”
★★★★☆ - “Finally... an app that would simply help me remember my last dose... This is exactly what this does. Not so fancy that it is cluttered and not so bare bones that it doesn't work. In the infamous words of Goldilocks; just right.”
If you take a number of medicines it can be difficult to keep track of what you took and when. This application allows you to keep track of your medicine use.
You can view your entire history or look at the history by medicine or by medicine category (Pain Reliever, OTC, Prescription, etc).
If your doctor recommends you keep a diary of your medicine use, this is a very convenient way of doing so.
This is not (yet) a reminder application. Just a way to maintain history by someone who needed this himself.
If you have any problems or recommendations send email to the listed email address or go to my website and navigate to the 'Contact Us' page and send an email through the web interface. I am looking forward to finding ways to make this more useful to more people. All ideas are welcome.
I have to apologize but I have had a problem with submitting a new version of this application. Unfortunately, I can no longer update this app. I am providing a new application that will be supported into the future called Medicine Tracker 2. Unless you need the facilities of Medicine Tracker 2 (email, spreadsheet support, notes) I don't recommend switching over since the new app cannot access the records in this app. However, the new features may be useful and worth the hassle of moving over for some.
If you are a new user I would recommend using the new app (Medicine Tracker 2) as it will be supported into the future.
Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes anyone but it cannot be avoided.
Don't ever forget your medicines again, download this app and let it remembers you!
You may set a variety of different times for different days! The medicine may be continuous or not.
You can set the sound for notification too!
Simple and functional!
Download it now!
Languages supported: English, portuguese and spanish
Any doubts, feel free to email me anytime!
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
→ Has the medication been recalled? (Nearly 250 FDA recalls in the past 60 days)
→ Is the medication on shortage? (Over 1000+ drugs currently)
→ Are you taking too much of a particular ingredient? (e.g. Up to 78,000 acetaminophen overdoses/year in the US)
→ Does the drug interact with your other medications? (There are 10K+ known drug interactions causing 100K+ deaths/year)
Don't waste your time and risk your family's health by doing everything manually or using a simplistic pill 'reminder' app. In as little as 30 seconds, PillFill can import your prescriptions, doctors, and pharmacies all automatically updated and organized for you. Better yet, PillFill monitors your medications to assist you in making smart decisions.
The best part? Privacy! No obnoxious ads and all of your sensitive information is in your own encrypted user profile available across all of your devices.
PillFill is an ambitious effort from Apothesource Inc- a small 3-person startup based in South Carolina. We're trying lots of new ideas and concepts and we thrive on feedback. If you run into any problems, please contact us at the support link in the sidebar- we love to help and normally respond within 12 hours!
• Automatic Import and Notifications- Imports pharmacy/insurance information automatically and notifies you about potential drug interactions, potential duplication, recalls, shortages, and lower-cost options
• Secure Cloud Sync- Syncs to an client-encrypted cloud health profile (only accessible by you) and accessible on all of your devices.
• Reliable Drug Information- Recommendations and pricing information from Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs. FDA data about your specific drug and manufacturer is linked to each of your medications. Also includes general information from MedLine Plus and active ingredient data from the National Institute of Health.
And much more!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Curious about the permissions required for this app? Please see this post for a breakdown of permission usage: http://pillfill.com/?p=989
Health Account Support:
Pharmacy Accounts: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart*, RiteAid*, Target*, Bi-Lo*, Winn-Dixie*
Insurance Accounts: Caremark, Medco/Express Scripts, Catamaran, EnvisionRx*
(* Limited support due to these accounts providing insufficient information to cover all PillFill functions. Linking of prescriber, medication details, etc. may not fully/correctly work.)
The Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs™ (CRBBD) content is provided under license by Consumers Union of United States, Inc. PillFill & Apothesource, Inc. are not affiliated, endorsed, or licensed by any of the above pharmacy or insurance companies.
PillFill is an application designed to help you understand your medications and improve your discussions with your healthcare providers- It is not a replacement for the specific advice you receive from your doctor or pharmacist. Please note that PillFill provides information based on the available information from your accounts and the FDA, NIH, and other governmental data sources on a best effort basis. PillFill & Apothesource make no guarantees about the accuracy or applicability of the information- always consult your doctor or pharmacist before making any changes to your medication regime.
Acetaminophen Overdose Information: http://www.propublica.org/article/tylenol-mcneil-fda-behind-the-numbers
FDA Recalls: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/
HOW MANGO HEALTH HELPS TAKE CARE OF YOU:
RELIABLE MEDICATION REMINDERS
Schedule customized pill reminders for medications and supplements. Our user-friendly reminders are easy to schedule, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ll never miss a dose.
DRUG INTERACTION WARNINGS
Once you’ve added a med, Mango Health alerts you to side effects and potentially dangerous drug interactions with other meds, supplements, or food.
POINTS AND REWARDS
Each day you take your medicine correctly, you’ll earn points. Points unlock the chance to win rewards, including gift cards from your favorite stores, donations to leading charities, and more.
DAILY HEALTH DIARY
We automatically record your medication history so you can look back and see what you took when. Show your log to your healthcare provider at your next appointment to make sure your prescription is right for you.
TIMELY REFILL ALERTS
Our real-time count of your meds on hand helps ensure you won’t run out of pills. Mango Health gives advance warning when it’s time to order a refill.
Mango Health has been featured on CNN, Self Magazine, the Los Angeles Times, and more. See what people are saying:
“A new app called Mango Health aims to make taking daily meds (like birth control) less of a chore — and less of an after thought — by rewarding users with real-life rewards. The best part? It’s free.” - Self Magazine
“Ever get a complicated prescription from a doctor? There are apps out there to help you remember to take your medicine. The latest is Mango Health's iPhone app, designed to make managing medications and nutritional supplements easier, safer and maybe even exciting by using games.” - Los Angeles Times
Read more reviews from real people below or better yet, try it for yourself! It’s 100% free. We hope you enjoy Mango Health!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangohealth
Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mangohealth
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mangohealth
You can then share your symptoms with your health care provider be it a nurse, doctor of specialist which helps them give you fast, better, accurate and timely care.
It enables you to keep a record of medication prescribed and those ones which you are taking. It also keeps your appointments with health care providers.
✓ medicine book
✓ medicine chest
✓ medicine dose and calculation
✓ medicine dictionary offline
✓ medicine for all diseases
✓ medicine finder
✓ medicine guide
✓ medicine generic
✓ medicine guidelines
✓ medicine handbook
✓ medicine identifier
✓ medicine information
✓ medicine knowledge
✓ medicine list
✓ medicine log
✓ medicine organizer
✓ medicine prescription
✓ medicine search
✓ medicine usage
This app is free and open source, contains no ads, and requires only very limited permissions.
To anyone complaining that features are missing: I'm a medical student and this app is a hobby of mine, so
be patient and don't expect great new features to be added in the near future!
Help with translating RxDroid to your language at https://crowdin.com/project/rxdroid!
• View your current KP medications; manage schedules and track doses with a few simple clicks.
• View dose history and easily edit alerts including date, time, and action required.
• Receive updates to your KP medications list directly from your Kaiser Permanente electronic medical record with every launch of the app.
• Click to call for questions or advice related to symptoms or to contact your doctor.
• Add a photo of the pill or bottle to help identify each medication.
• Store notes or instructions about each medication.
• Customize your alerts and other settings.
• Share your medication list and summary of use to others
It’s More Than Just a Medication Reminder
Staying on schedule with your medications can get complicated. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is more than just a self‐directed pill reminder – it can help support and encourage you to manage your health. Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is brought to you by Janssen Healthcare Innovation, an entrepreneurial team within Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and designed in consultation with patients and JHI physicians and pharmacists.
This medication management application may help you stay on your medication schedule with the following features:
• Care4Family™—Support your family members and loved ones by monitoring their medications and encouraging them to stay on schedule.
• Care4Charity™ ‐ (available for the United States and Canada only) Find out how you can support charities by using the application. Learn more at: https://mhm.care4today.com
• Adherence Reports—Share graphs on how you’re staying on your medication schedule with loved ones and your healthcare provider.
Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager is not intended to be relied upon as a primary method for scheduling when to take your medications or what medications to take. You are responsible for ensuring that you take your medication at the correct times and dosage.
Download Care4Today™ Mobile Health Manager today!
NOTE: WE DO NOT GET YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS FROM YOUR PROVIDERS - YOU MUST ENTER THE DATA.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. Don't choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and allows you to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records app, you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history.
Record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
You can also access your the medical records you created from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions. Also, check out the FAQ.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-This App Works Best Only with Headphone
*To start sound set the arrow timer-
-The best naturally relaxing sound!
-Truly miraculous relaxation that will keep you feeling rejuvenated once more.
-Close your eyes, put on a headphone , touch this application, put the device to sleep, and let your relaxation be at ease.
-Absolute pure relaxation from authentic sounds, not artificial but real sounds.
-These sounds do not loop back and forth, it's 100% real.
*24 hour Timer
Brain massage will massage all your daily stress and improve:
•Creativity and inspiration
•Absorb, retain, and recall information
•Expand awareness and increase creativity
•Reach the deepest levels of meditation
•Obtain greater clarity and insight
•Reduce stress and anxiety
•Slow down mental activity
•Retrain your brain to sleep better
•Rest and sleep more deeply
•Replenish your energy
•Increase your attracting force
•Gain clarity of intention
•Generate states of joy and well-being
•Accelerate and support healing
•Generate nourishing states of well-being
•Enhance immune function
•Quiet mental chatter
•Relax mind and body
•Drift into high quality sleep
•Experience more joy and freedom
•Forgive yourself and others
•Discover newfound energy
•Increase Optimism and Confidence
Use this app while you sleep, read, study, work, or exercise! Doctor's #1 recommendation for mental illness treatment!
Enter your monthly investment amount, expected return (in %) and the number of years that you plan to invest to compute the target amount. Just move the slider to set the number of years and expected returns.
Application works with both GPS and GPRS Technology for identifying the location set by the user and alerting through notification, vibrator and sound.
Initially when the application starts, buddy will be in your current location and will accompany you where ever you travel. You can always use the search option provided in the top of the screen to find any destination location on the map. Travel Buddy application allows you to set alert range from 100 meters to 10 Km.
Core functionalities include:
-Record the items to be in the remind-list as audio clips
-Play the audio clips one at a time or at a later time to know the items recorded
-Clear of items from the recorded item list
VoiceCart! - Explained
As we see shopping as one of the primary areas of usage of this application, the functionalities are explained with respect to a customer’s shopping needs. Whenever the customer wants to record a reminder for an item to be purchased, he/she needs to tap on “Record” button on the screen to start recording.
Please note that the recording starts even as the recording screen is displayed without the need for another screen tapping. Once the recording is started, the recording icon is turned to RED as shown below.
Recording stops when the user taps on the button. Label named “Items” will show the current number of items in the reminder list
If the user wishes to come to home, press the HOME icon on the top.
Customer continues this process for items (whenever he/she finds a need for purchasing an item) that he needs to be reminded of inside a shopping mall. Once he/she is inside a Shopping Mall, tap the “Grab” button to start listening to the recorded items. First item in the list will start playing on tapping the “Grab” button (to save one extra screen tapping). Progress of playing will be displayed on top of the screen.
After the playing is completed, the progress bar disappears. If the user decides to purchase the just played item, he/she needs to tap “Got It!” to clear the item from the list. Number of items in the list will be updated accordingly.
If the user decides to skip this item and wants to listen to the next item in the list, he/she taps the “Later” button so that the next item will be played. Please note that the list will be played in a circular fashion. Ie, after the last item, the first item in the list will be played. At any point of time, he /she can replay the just played item by tapping on the “Replay” button.
If all items are purchased, if the customer clicks on any icons, then a message “No more items” will be displayed.