## Some device (Android 2.2 or below) may force close when using some function . No further maintenance for depreciated devices
## Bookmarks is now having trouble when a course is appearing in different semester
• Filter and search courses by "Week", "Time", "Duration"
• Bookmark your favorite courses
• View Weekly Schedule
• Accessing SIS ( view enrolled courses )
• Fast common core checking
• Instantly view computer barns
It's better than ever. Really.
Checking your today's classes, managing your HKUST classes, checking your mail inbox, everything on the go.
With My HKUST Academics, there is no need to open up your browser to simply check your class schedule. Just simply login with your ITSC account once and you're good to go. You even get notifications of your today's classes along with your timetable, right on the home screen.
Want to enroll a new course? check its schedule and quota by tapping 'Search for class'.
Plus you can navigate through the student center seamlessly right from the app. Simply bring up the drawer and tap 'Manage my classes'.
On top of that, your squirrel mail inbox is just two taps away. Open up the app and tap 'My sqmail'. Yes, without need to login. Now put those sweaty fingers away from your keyboard.
Thanks for using and hope it's useful for you!
- The app is also designed to search for all courses in a specific subject. Just leave "code" blank and all courses in the searched subject will show up.
- In case you find any bug, please do tell us and describe in short to pranagonteam(at)gmail.com or leave a comment on a review section below. Your help is very appreciated and will be helpful for other students.
- More features (and fixes) coming soon!
This application can disable packages and components (Activities, Services and Receivers) on your device, so you can prevent applications to run in specific events. Additionally, you can also run any activities inside a package.
*** WARNING: This application can make your device unbootable if misused. Use with caution! ***