uTandem allows you to do language exchange with people in your city. Meet new people, tandem groups, language schools and places to meet and organise your own language exchange sessions.
With uTandem you will find language schools, bars, cafés and events organisers to improve your language fluency in a fun and dynamic way.
Say hi to language exchange and meet people around you who want to learn languages in the best places during the finest events.
- Chats: Chat and translate the messages into your own language. You won’t have problems understanding each other. Use the chat to set up your next language exchange.
- Bars and cafés: Find out about the best bars and cafés to hold language exchange events.
- Language schools and academies: Receive offers, certify your level and learn languages. Want to move up from A2 to B1, or B2 to C1? Check out our list of language schools, receive offers to learn languages and choose the one that suits your needs.
- Tandem groups: Meet people and do language exchange with multicultural groups.
- Events: When bars, academies or groups organise events, you can add them to your personal calendar. Browse your calendar to find out about the next language exchange.
HOW DOES UTANDEM HELP YOU?
- We collaborate with businesses in your city to get you the best language exchange events. Are you in the mood for an international gathering? If you’re new in town, don’t get bored!
- Fancy doing sports, listening to music or painting? Add your hobbies and do language exchange with people who have similar interests. The best way to learn a language is while doing what you really like!
- We offer you a list of language academies near you where you can choose to study the course that best suits you.
- You can choose from more than 100 different languages and the app is available worldwide. Get to know the culture and language of each country. Follow organisations to help you improve your experience while you learn a language.
Do you want to learn languages? Download uTandem.
Follow us on:
Do you have feedback, questions or need help? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org