Metro Block-it Feature Highlights
- Block unwanted callers
- Automatically block known Scammers
- Reverse Number Lookup (GSM Phones only)
- Block all private or unknown callers
- Do Not Disturb mode with custom response
- Report Do Not Call violators
- Report telemarketing violations
- Report debt collection violations
Metro Block-it empowers consumers to block unwanted calls directly from their smartphone.
New Scam Blocker automatically blocks all known Scam numbers.
Stop calls from unknown or anonymous callers with Metro Block-it’s “Blocking Options”.
Know why they’re calling: Call Center notifications enable customers to take immediate action against Debt Collectors and Telemarketers.
Lookup that number that you don’t recognize by entering any number and returning the caller name. (GSM phones only)
Set phone to “Do Not Disturb” mode in blocking options when you go to sleep or are in a meeting. Configure a custom text response to incoming callers letting them know that you are not taking calls.
File FTC complaints against unlawful debt collectors, abusive telemarketers and illegal callers with Metro Block-it’s “FTC Complaint” functionality.
Stop unwanted calls and texts today with Metro Block-it!
Get your FREE trial now!
With KDS Mobile, you can use many features of KDS on your mobile phone plus you can discover exclusive mobile functionalities. KDS Mobile works and synchronizes automatically with your existing KDS account.
All you need to do is download KDS Mobile, activate your KDS Mobility account, and create your mobile password.
To activate your KDS Mobility account, connect to KDS web application and click Get KDS Mobile on a new device on the homepage. If you do not see this link, ensure with your administrator that KDS Mobile is enabled for your company.
Use KDS Neo to book complete door-to-door itineraries! For each search KDS Neo returns 4 complete but editable door-to-door proposals, including flights, trains, hotels and ground transport alternatives, according to your priorities. Know the estimated total cost of your trip thanks to the list of preliminary expenses generated for each trip!
Book flights and trains in a few clicks, simply and smartly, with full application of your company travel policy.
Quickly see all the details for your upcoming trips! KDS ensures you have instant access to the information you need to be in the right place at the right time.
See what trips or expenses are policy compliant, and then approve or reject requests instantly. Speed up the booking process to get the best rates and ensure fast processing of compliant expenses to drive up adoption of KDS.
No more down-time for administrivia because you can complete expenses from anywhere, anytime.
By using the camera on your phone, you can easily attach a receipt image to each expense line. This means that approval managers and finance teams can process claims faster, and more accurately.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
- IR Code Database
- Learn a new Code and upload to Database (only on HTC devices)
- Grouped Code Types, let me know if you miss a device type or code type
- Send all know Off-Codes (like TV B GONE)
- Send all know Off-Codes by a specific vendor in DB2
- Script Manager (create scripts with buttons, delays, other scripts)
- Canon, Sony, Nikon (DSLR) control codes
- Debug Mode (change frequency, repeat count, frame data)
- Send codes using URI "otrta://code?id=xxx" or "otrta://script?id=xxx" - use it for HTML layouts!
- Widgets (single code / script / all off / start layout)
- Should work on any IR enabled KitKat Device. Learning only supported by HTC Devices
For more infos visit my XDA-Developers thread
Nuevo Mundo Móvil permite elaborar pedidos utilizando diferentes criterios de búsqueda de productos para facilitar la toma de decisiones.
Nuevo Mundo Móvil es una iniciativa que nos permite tener ventaja sobre nuestros competidores y dar un mejor servicio a nuestros clientes.
With eKEY software, use your Android as your lockbox key. eKEY updates wirelessly so you can do business anywhere!
eKEY Basic provides the following features:
- Wireless updates and alerts
- Obtain listing keys
- Keep track of all your key boxes right from your phone!
- Manage and program your keyboxes
- Easily place and remove keyboxes from listings using your phone (You can also change your own shackle codes)
eKEY Professional provides the following features:
- View, search and save MLS listings
- Quickly search and view a comprehensive list of all the agents in your MLS
- Create profiles for each of your clients, making it easy to show clients exactly what they want to see
- View listings on a map
- View detailed showing information
Contact your board or association to upgrade from eKEY Basic to eKEY Professional.
eKEY is intended for real estate professionals who use the Supra Real Estate system. Users must purchase the required eKEY Adapter from their association or online at http://supraweb.suprakim.com.