- All basic operations
-Support for scientific operations in landscape mode
-Switch to inverse trignometric functions with a dedicated key(2nd button)
-Switch between radian and degree swiftly with a dedicated key
-Backspace button ('just in case you make a mistake')
-Same effects on button click as iOS
-Support for both phones and tablets
-Supports screen size 4.0 and above
-long press reciprocal to implement sign change function
-long press backspace to clear the primary strip
More features coming soon with future updates
Leave us with a review which will help us enhance the app even more.
For any queries or assistance do mail us at email@example.com
(No horizontal screen scientific calculator)
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
CalcBuddy is now also available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The calculator features:
* See entire expression on screen
* Instant as-you-type calculation
* 15 functions: trig, log, +more
* Radians or Degrees
* 30 scientific constants
* Full operation & result history
* View answer as fraction
* Digit grouping of result
* Storage between sessions
* 9 different skins to choose from
* Built-in help chapter & links to more info online
This app is intended as a handy multi-purpose calculator. For a basic calculator, all you need is on the Standard tab, and for a scientific calculator you've got the Functions and Constants. Many of the constants can be very helpful in physics and chemistry calculations.
NOTE: If sin, cos, tan or their inverse functions don't give the expected answer, make sure you have selected the correct angle mode. You switch between radians and degrees in Menu -> Settings.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout and large keys
- Supports different Themes (Classic, elegant & colorful)
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Any suggestions about future changes are welcome and for sure will be considered.
Feel free to contact me by e-mail.
Modern Calculator supports:
- tangent (tan)
- sine (sin)
- cosine (cos)
- logarithm (log)
- 2nd degree root
- 3rd degree root
- power of 2nd degree
- power of 3rd degree
- endless results and expressions history
- endless math expressions
- swipe navigation
- copy result from history by long-press
- copy result or expression to Android clipboard
- UI customization
For sure my Modern Calculator is worth to try so go ahead and let me know what you like most in my app and things which need to be changed/fixed.
If you like my Modern Calculator and wish to support me, please consider buying a paid version. Paid version doesn't contains ads and is supporting 4x4 customizable widget.
Tags: calculate, calculator, simple, science, advanced, best, design, wonderful, modern, looking, good, iphone, ios, real, mobi, scientific, plus, free
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
PRO-version is currently available on Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
Unlike ordinary office calculator Easy Calculator lets you perform complicated expressions always keeping an eye on the input data.
* Expression calculation
* Calculation history
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips)
* Auto enclose in bracket. Just click )
* Advanced result formatting
* Round a number to a specified number of digits
* Sound and vibration effects on touch
* Advanced memory operations: M+, M- with unlimited number of memory cells
Try EasyCalcPro (Easy Calculator Pro) version for more features.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Thanks for your support, Graphing Calculator recently got 1M+ downloads.
A Simple Graphing Calculator
- Added Basic Calculator
- Added Scientific Calculator
- Added Graphing Calculator
- Pinch Zoom for Graphing Calculator
- Take Screenshot of Graph
- Added Tablet Screen Size Support
- Improved User Interaction for Graphing Calculator
- Scientific Notation
- Radian vs Degree
- InApp purchase to remove ads banner
- copy and paste using clipboard
Please press Shift on the top left corner, if you don't find the operation key.
- buttons like ln, sqrt, log, 1/x, sinh, sinh-1, cosh, cosh-1, tanh, tanh-1
- abs means absolute value |x|
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
More from developer
A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Keywords: calculator calculate calc icalc calculation utility handy tool tools math trig business percent iphone htc samsung skins algebra trigonometry construction number add subtract multiply divide skins themes layout stormin dorman productions
GPA Calculator from Stormin Dorman Productions is the new best way to keep track of your grades and classes as you progress through your school career!
Add your semesters, classes and grades and GPA Calculator will take care of the rest. It will provide all of the stats you need to track your grades per semester as well as your overall GPA.
GPA Calculator Features:
* Simple, beautiful, easy to use interface. Easily and quickly add as many semesters and classes as you want. Even if you are in school for many semesters, GPA Calculator can track them all. The goal of GPA Calculator is to be as easy and intuitive as possible.
* Stats. GPA Calculator will show you all the stats you want from your school career including Cumulative GPA, Semester GPA, Best Semester and Worst Semester.
* Update and edit anything. Made a mistake entering your grade information? You can edit anything you enter into GPA Calculator without redoing everything again.
* The perfect tool for college students. Need to keep tabs on your GPA for scholarship purposes? With GPA Calculator all of this information will be instantly at your fingertips for you to use and monitor.
* Small app size. The <100kb application size will not take up any room on your Android phone.
* Tested on Android 1.6-2.3. This app will run on all versions of Android including the newest version of Gingerbread. Apps2SD is also supported for those of you with Froyo or newer.
Buy GPA Calculator today and experience how easy it is to keep track of your grades!
Please visit my website below for up to date information about all Stormin Dorman Production products.
Follow me on Twitter: @stormindorman