This is probably the most useful APP ORGANIZER on the market! Try it! (and read SPECIAL OFFER below)
OREO ATTENTION: From Oreo (Android 8) and above it is NOT ADVISED TO INSTALL, because things have changed in Android, that i will have to update in the app, some features will notwork on these OS-es
Sorry for inconvenience, thanks. daniel
FAQ: Samsung phones: "Missing shortcuts after reboot problem" This is a Samsung Android bug that can be solved using a better launcher app like "Go Launcher EX", see here form ore info: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tasker/V1C1u3U2b04
- MULTIple (Mass) app SELECTION and operations
- BACKUP automatisms!
- App2SD handling on every app including AAO itself
- AUTO categorization
- monitors and shows you UNUSED apps
- handles NEW APPS as rookies for a few days in separate folder
- optionally on app install automatic categorization question
- FAST app search
- custom icons
- saves app settings to its own Internet-DB, for the auto-categorization function
- send apps via email
- U can use it to integrate to other (home)launcher apps like SwipePad or ADW launcher etc.
- and many more...
SHORTCIT LABEL issue: After I reboot my device all home shortcuts lost their label:
This is a known issue on some devices (an Android bug), create widgets instead of shortcuts it works correctly
SPECIAL OFFER: If you use my app and promote it in some forum, explaining your real good experience, I can offer you a cheat code for free to remove the banner (send me in email the forum/blog etc. links u have made, and I will thankfully send you the code in return)
The free version has all the functionality the paid has! (but has a banner)
If u find any bug email me!